The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
What a man-child

You know he can't phantom the idea of someone not letting him yell across the room. He's like the kinda person 99.99999% of us would hate to have as a boss because he thinks the rules dont apply to him.
I had a (former) friend like this. He was more of the one-up type but couldn't stand someone else standing out in the crowd, or party, or whatever. I punched him square in the beak one night, ended that nonsense. He left and our friendship ended, no loss to me.

MrMarcello

Some say that he is in an untenable position, the proverbial space between a rock & a hard place.

Yet Tim Scott willingly put himself here under his own volition. He obviously does not care about the suffering of his ancestors.

He’s just another new age grifter.
Makes me ponder if he decided getting to a privilege platform of power and riches in the South was through the GOP. Think of how many he can con into voting for and donating to him as a "reason of (insert noun)". He's already making waves in GOP circles as a future. They'll try to make him into a conservative Obama, just watch. Wonder if someone on the hard right from his/her bully pulpit with ask of his birth certificate.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Makes me ponder if he decided getting to a privilege platform of power and riches in the South was through the GOP. Think of how many he can con into voting for and donating to him as a "reason of (insert noun)". He's already making waves in GOP circles as a future. They'll try to make him into a conservative Obama, just watch. Wonder if someone on the hard right from his/her bully pulpit with ask of his birth certificate.
I think you are absolutely correct. He’s the ‘token’ the racist South needs to be able to point to & say, ‘see, I have a black friend.’

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I had a (former) friend like this. He was more of the one-up type but couldn't stand someone else standing out in the crowd, or party, or whatever. I punched him square in the beak one night, ended that nonsense. He left and our friendship ended, no loss to me.
One of our mates at Uni was like this, thick as a plank but major over confidence and would get into arguments and rotate it around as if he was saying what the other person was saying all along and he didn’t care how many people would call him out on it, he would argue with everyone until they were bored enough to walk away. Unbearable cnut, total narcissist. He’s actually got his own youtube channel now, trying to emulate his heroes Rogan and J.B.Peterson.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
One of our mates at Uni was like this, thick as a plank but major over confidence and would get into arguments and rotate it around as if he was saying what the other person was saying all along and he didn’t care how many people would call him out on it, he would argue with everyone until they were bored enough to walk away. Unbearable cnut, total narcissist. He’s actually got his own youtube channel now, trying to emulate his heroes Rogan and J.B.Peterson.
Link?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I‘m so tempted but as much of a cnut as he is, I’m not sure I want to unleash a bunch of trolls on him :lol: It’s Partridgesque stuff.
DM

Think of it this way - he’s put himself out into the public square already, you’re just helping him with views.

MrMarcello

Trump is both obese and elderly. There's not an insignificant chance of him going the same way Boris did. Pence is a decade younger and looks reasonably spry. Reckon it's much more of a long shot with him.
Pence is praying for Trump's demise no doubt. He craves the Presidency.

Would a Trump death lift Pence's chance in a GE this late?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Still blows me away that his Strongman stance coupled with his germophobe attitude, didn’t run to “Every single person that ever comes near me at any point, wears a mask”.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
How long ago was the tax return story? I'd completely forgotten it happened.

Fergies Gum

The drugs that they've got him doped up on are clearly making him even more crazy today. Even by his standards, todays tweets are just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.