The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's terrible, but the drive-by was funny as feck.

Does anyone find Ivanka fit? I think she's gorgeous!

Oh - by beating Covid (if he had it), he has nailed on the win in November - no chance Biden is going to win now
This is a gut feeling? Few analysis vids above suggest he is quite far behind

Tibs

This is a gut feeling? Few analysis vids above suggest he is quite far behind
Just think the right will turn out for him in big numbers, and those in the middle, will vote for him with his can-do attitude, America first approach...Biden is just too soft.

If this was the other way around, Trump would be demanding blood samples from Biden and hospital room live stream, to make Biden seem weak and feeble. In contrast, Trump has had it, went hospital as a precaution, stayed in the public eye, gave zero fecks, and has beaten it, walking out like a boss.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just think the right will turn out for him in big numbers, and those in the middle, will vote for him with his can-do attitude, America first approach...Biden is just too soft.

If this was the other way around, Trump would be demanding blood samples from Biden and hospital room live stream, to make Biden seem weak and feeble. In contrast, Trump has had it, went hospital as a precaution, stayed in the public eye, gave zero fecks, and has beaten it, walking out like a boss.
The polls have been telling quite the opposite story over the last week.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His point is still valid. Biden campaign has been very passive.
They’re playing the adults in the room quietly feeding the Trump campaign all the rope they need. He really doesn’t need to take his gloves off, he’s got the Lincoln Project running a satellite dirty campaign.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Well he's just put a noose around his own neck politcially.

American people dont stimulus in two weeks, they need it now.

Edit: Trump is off his absolute rocker and I get the impression none of his staff care anymore after the position he has put them in...

I feel that they're going to let him eat his own head now.

Precaution

This is weird, i mean great the bald headed alien has it but how exactly does one get if one has been working from home the whole time? Does Trump spit transmit through the telephone?

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
This is weird, i mean great the bald headed alien has it but how exactly does one get if one has been working from home the whole time? Does Trump spit transmit through the telephone?
He was with Trump doing debate prep, etc. He'd only been at home for 5 days, I think.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
he was in a chopper with Hope Hicks and Jared last Wednesday. Jared has to have it too

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Surely we’re approaching the kind of numbers where statistically at least one of these evil cnuts has to succumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.