The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's back

So apparently his team carefully construct a "the President has coronavirus" story to distract everyone from his tax returns and then he starts reminding people about taxes a couple of days later. Either that or he's a total idiot.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So apparently his team carefully construct a "the President has coronavirus" story to distract everyone from his tax returns and then he starts reminding people about taxes a couple of days later. Either that or he's a total idiot.
A thing can be two things.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Trump sounds like he’s on some banging meds. I’m getting billy blaggs vibes.

Wonder if we are going to see a change in messaging about the virus now that Trump has it. Though knowing Trump, he will manage to not have any symptoms and declare it nothing and push to open everything up further.
As expected. The odds were always firmly in his favour the fat prick.

A silver lining maybe that people now start to realise that it really is only the tiniest percentage that Covid effects badly, even for a fat 74 year old with obvious underlying conditions it’s a few days of inconvenience. The astronomical amount money spent and borrowed to “maybe” help that tiny percentage until an effective vaccine “maybe” arrives, could’ve done so much good in the World. It literally could have saved millions of people of all ages and conditions in poorer countries.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
As expected. The odds were always firmly in his favour the fat prick.

A silver lining maybe that people now start to realise that it really is only the tiniest percentage that Covid effects badly, even for a fat 74 year old with obvious underlying conditions it’s a few days of inconvenience. The astronomical amount money spent and borrowed to “maybe” help that tiny percentage until an effective vaccine “maybe” arrives, could’ve done so much good in the World. It literally could have saved millions of people of all ages and conditions in poorer countries.
No, the silver lining here is that you outed yourself as an ass who his fine with “maybe” a tiny percentage of people dying. How about you swap out one of your loved ones for my friends father? How about another one of your loved ones for a friends son (12. fecking. years. old.) who has permanent lung damage, or..... yeah, I could keep going.

The is no silver lining I. A fat feck who has literally the best treatment for in the world, access to experimental drugs my friends father didn’t, surviving this. Damnit your post made me angry.

SirAF

Ageist
No, the silver lining here is that you outed yourself as an ass who his fine with “maybe” a tiny percentage of people dying. How about you swap out one of your loved ones for my friends father? How about another one of your loved ones for a friends son (12. fecking. years. old.) who has permanent lung damage, or..... yeah, I could keep going.

The is no silver lining I. A fat feck who has literally the best treatment for in the world, access to experimental drugs my friends father didn’t, surviving this. Damnit your post made me angry.
I agree with this post. Anyone downplaying COVID in the slightest needs to give their head a serious wobble.

Drifter

American

This is going to go down very well with those relying on help.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

This is going to go down very well with those relying on help.
Oh look another way to hold Americans hostage/bribe them rather egregiously by claiming he s holding up much needed financial assistance to all sorts of organizations and folks that need it for nothing but personal gain. Just like the payroll tax "cut" - that most companies are not participating in bc he s making the waiving of that contingent on him winning the election too. What a grade A thundercnut.

Tibs

He's terrible, but the drive-by was funny as feck.

Does anyone find Ivanka fit? I think she's gorgeous!

Oh - by beating Covid (if he had it), he has nailed on the win in November - no chance Biden is going to win now

Status
Not open for further replies.