The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wow, that's some epic name calling. Really captures the level of American politics. Coming up with new and inventive ways to call the opposition a cnut.

Not that I disagree with a single word of it, mind.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Definitely sensing this sort of energy from Trump right now.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
He's retweeting MAGA bots from 2018

Dude is imploding :lol:
Something I find interesting is how does he dig out a tweet like this? He’s not smart enough or have the memory to remember himself so what’s the trigger for him finding this tweet and trying to use it to his advantage now?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
is he still on the steroids, or he is off them?
I would imagine he'ss till on them and his brain is going fecking nuts right now.

Something I find interesting is how does he dig out a tweet like this? He’s not smart enough or have the memory to remember himself so what’s the trigger for him finding this tweet and trying to use it to his advantage now?
He probably endlessly scrolls certain hashtags looking for anything for hours at a time. Plus all the drugs.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
He probably endlessly scrolls certain hashtags looking for anything for hours at a time. Plus all the drugs.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, bit of a window into his mind and insecurities. There’s no filter right now.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I'd say they find he's owning the libs and battling a deep state coup. They're batshit deep in a ****. Take my aunt for example: has a Texas for Trump flag, a trump key chain, a trump mirror hanging thingy with hair, and a Trump 2020 face mask. She didn't like him in 2016 but voted because R. And she's not spending her days on message boards talking conspiracies and all. If you're pro-cop, pro-gun, pro-religion in the South you're more likely to support GOP.

nimic

something nice
Scout
He's retweeting MAGA bots from 2018

Dude is imploding :lol:
It's funny, but it's still the President of the US calling his opponent in the election a traitor and saying he shouldn't be allowed to run. As much as Trump is a symptom and not the cause of the general state of the world, there's no doubt he's set the US back years in things like trust in institutions and democratic norms, which were already declining without him.

Drifter

American
Good to see him back.

Worst Person No. 1. Donald Trump: Mass Murderer Who Will Kill 150,000 More Of Us This Year

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Good to see him back.

Worst Person No. 1. Donald Trump: Mass Murderer Who Will Kill 150,000 More Of Us This Year

Jesus, I'm as anti Trump as you could be, but I cant listen to that... America is fecked.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He's in a tail spin now isnt he.
Only a few more weeks of this oversized oompa loompa hopefully

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
He sounds like a very bad car salesman. Still can't believe this guy is president of the USA. And it was recorded on top of that, meaning that someone actually thought it was good enough to publish. It's absolutely terrible.

EDIT : wait, is he seriously doing videos in front of a green screen??

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Remember when people used to say how the people around him would reign him in?

Yea....

Last edited:

clarkydaz

He sounds like a very bad car salesman. Still can't believe this guy is president of the USA. And it was recorded on top of that, meaning that someone actually thought it was good enough to publish. It's absolutely terrible.

EDIT : wait, is he seriously doing videos in front of a green screen??
his hair is blowing in the wind

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
his hair is blowing in the wind
I think where he's standing would be publicly visible (same area the helicopter took him to hospital from). Pretty sure networks would be all over the president wandering around the grounds.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
He's in a tail spin now isnt he.
Only a few more weeks of this oversized oompa loompa hopefully
And then a couple of weeks of Trump and the GOP calling the results fraudulent and trying to fight them. Then a couple weeks of Trump and the GOP pushing through whatever shit they can while they're still in power. And then many years of Trump posting shit on Twitter and his followers continuing to lap it all up. You just gotta hope the GOP will disown him and/or the court cases lead to jail time - but I am not sure about the former and really doubt the latter.

Precaution

That's 100% green screen, the way he moves in compared to the background, it's not realistic enough, doesn't blend well and looks off, it looks like a poor green screen a weatherman would use, probably a fan of some sorts for some sort of "wind effect" but that's pretty shit too, you'd think the White House basement would have a better budget

I worked in Film for the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.