The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Their oath is to protect the Constitution of the United States against all foreign and domestic enemies... so no, I don’t worry about it.
Don't hold your breath. At the end of the day were all humans and humans have broken oaths throughout history.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I just saw this pic on the BBC of the ex-Presidents. They all look like they're getting on very well. Can you imagine Trump being in this little huddle?

He's in the opposite corner having a meltdown, what do you think they're all laughing at!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If anyone is ever down near Plains, GA, visiting the Jimmy Carter historic sites, do plan a visit to Yoder's Deitsch Haus in Montezuma and to the Civil War POW historic site in Andersonville, GA.

Red Stone

Wouldn't surprise me. Hitchens wrote an entire book trashing Mother Teresa.
She was actually awful, though.

Carter by all accounts seems like he's easily one of the soundest men ever to become President.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
If anyone is ever down near Plains, GA, visiting the Jimmy Carter historic sites, do plan a visit to Yoder's Deitsch Haus in Montezuma and to the Civil War POW historic site in Andersonville, GA.
Real place? Always thought it was some curse or revenge.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Real place? Always thought it was some curse or revenge.
Apparently, there are also places called Montezuma (as I'm finding out here) - but what you mean probably refers to the Aztec ruler Montezuma, or Moctezuma (and more correctly Montezuma/Moctezuma II), who was the Aztec ruler met by Hernán Cortés. (wiki)

Or maybe you mean Montezuma's Revenge, which I see is a '"a colloquialism for traveler's diarrhea in visitors to Mexico. The urban legend states that Montezuma II initiated the onslaught of diarrhea on "gringo" travelers to Mexico in retribution for the slaughter and subsequent enslavement of the Aztec people by Hernán Cortés in 1521." It's also a video game from 1984 (wiki).

This guy's everywhere! Kinda like Trump and everything he put his name on? (Trump steaks leading to Montezuma's revenge?)

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Apparently, there are also places called Montezuma (as I'm finding out here) - but what you mean probably refers to the Aztec ruler Montezuma, or Moctezuma (and more correctly Montezuma/Moctezuma II), who was the Aztec ruler met by Hernán Cortés. (wiki)

Or maybe you mean Montezuma's Revenge, which I see is a '"a colloquialism for traveler's diarrhea in visitors to Mexico. The urban legend states that Montezuma II initiated the onslaught of diarrhea on "gringo" travelers to Mexico in retribution for the slaughter and subsequent enslavement of the Aztec people by Hernán Cortés in 1521." It's also a video game from 1984 (wiki).

This guy's everywhere! Kinda like Trump and everything he put his name on? (Trump steaks leading to Montezuma's revenge?)
:nervous: :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.