The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
That was my thought too but it's easy to think that without knowing. Maybe they were due for renovation anyway.
I did hear from someone that she spends most of her time out in Potomac where her parents are, not in the WH.
Potomac, MD is super expensive, but really nice horsey country too. Not surprised she'd want to be there, not stuck in the WH with bunker boy.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What did we do to deserve such brilliance? It’s a shame this will all be coming to an end one day...

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Essentially, Trump as a compulsive liar and con-man has finally come up against two big things he can't con and lie his way through: 1) Covid-19; and 2) the legal system/judges.

The virus doesn't care and judges require actual evidence.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We need to send her on a blind date with Dobbs.
The thought of those two sweatily fornicating is a shock to the system. The Bada Bing stripper turned Dominion contractor could join in for shits & giggles (although she does have a bit of quality about her...).

Drifter

American
This is worrying. I watched NewsMax, and they are far worse than Fox with the propaganda. They have still not recognized that Biden as won the election, and they are right behind their dear leader and tell you so.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
That was my thought too but it's easy to think that without knowing. Maybe they were due for renovation anyway.
I did hear from someone that she spends most of her time out in Potomac where her parents are, not in the WH.
Potomac, MD is super expensive, but really nice horsey country too. Not surprised she'd want to be there, not stuck in the WH with bunker boy.
The young lad Barron lives there too, he goes to school there. At least his life won't be disrupted when Trump leaves the WH.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Status
Not open for further replies.