Thomas Tuchel confirmed as PSG's new manager

Hulksmash

Apparently overrated and wanna be Pep.

Reached the final with PSG and their team actually plays good football

diarm

There's something not quite right about Tuchel. I can't put my finger on it but he gives me the heebie jeebies.

I bet he eats weetabix with warm water for breakfast or something.

Skills

Snitch
There's something not quite right about Tuchel. I can't put my finger on it but he gives me the heebie jeebies.

Looks like a coco pops with warm milk weirdo.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Apparently overrated and wanna be Pep.

Reached the final with PSG and their team actually plays good football
After how many attempts and after how much has been spent?

What a weird bump

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

He has a serial killer look

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Same here. He is great tactician, drills his team and can go attacking or defending depending on opponent.

Rate him a lot, but don't think he is that good in the long run. Maybe because of weetabix.

Hoboman

Very good manager, with great tactical nous and man-management skills.

Hovewer, he has probably the best attacking trio in the world and PSG's squad depth in general is simply ridiculous.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Very gaunt. Looks like he’d play a lead in a BBC TV adaptation of a Mary Shelley novel

Zoo

Atalanta and RB Leipzig. That’s an open goal tbf

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He’s done a fantastic job at that to be fair. :p
He has? They were a minute away from being knocked out to a side whose entire squad wages was that of Neymar's. They've had a cake walk to the final, there's nothing "fantastic" about what he's done here.

He'sRaldo

I know what you mean. Hard to put a finger on it since he's generally very good.

Maybe because Dortmund did a number on his PR?

Red Stone

He seems like the kind of guy who slowly strokes a person down the spine with just his index finger when he's giving them a hug.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He seems like the kind of guy who slowly strokes a person down the spine with just his index finger when he's giving them a hug.
He looks like the kind of guy who says “you too!” when the waiter says “enjoy your meal!”

Godfather

It's the comb over of his last three hairs. Grow a pair and shave it.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He looks like the kind of guy who says “you too!” when the waiter says “enjoy your meal!”
I went for a meal for the first time in 5 months and this happened to me! :lol: :(

Anyway, I bet this guy has the limpest handshake...

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
His french seems great. And a french friend of mine said it was quite good already when he signed. Can you confirm this @JPRouve @BBRBB @Ecstatic ?
Seems like one of the few Germans who didn't waste his 5 years school french classes.

Nick7

He has? They were a minute away from being knocked out to a side whose entire squad wages was that of Neymar's. They've had a cake walk to the final, there's nothing "fantastic" about what he's done here.
I was joking, and saying he’s done a fantastic job at not looking good with them.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
His french seems great. And a french friend of mine said it was quite good already when he signed. Can you confirm this @JPRouve @BBRBB @Ecstatic ?
Seems like one of the few Germans who didn't waste his 5 years school french classes.
It was pretty good and totally understandable, he would sometimes use the german translator for some words but would speak a good broken french and has improved a lot.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He's already speaking french :eek:
While cnut Maria who's been there for 5 years only understand a bit of it.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Yeah, just before joining PSG, he had an intensive training in French in Belgium.

He speaks in French in the press conferences. Carlo Ancelotti was good too.

It is always difficult to know if a coach only repeats what he learnt or if he is comfortable in French whatever the context.

Pagh Wraith

He's vegan and it shows. Apart from that, he's one of the best coaches in the game.