Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

SeanyC

I think you’ll find these past two games show that Tuchel is shite.
You’re basing that of Two games? Tuchel is a brilliant coach, wish we had him. Every team goes through a rough patch! Except us who have been on one for 7/8 now. Tuchel’s Chelsea will be fine

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
You’re basing that of Two games? Tuchel is a brilliant coach, wish we had him. Every team goes through a rough patch! Except us who have been on one for 7/8 now. Tuchel’s Chelsea will be fine
Woooooosh

TheLord

Bounce. Bounce.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Fair play to Leeds. They were brilliant today.
Still we showed composure and morale today. It is crucial to win games like these.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Can't be arsed to check the stats, but it feels like it's almost always this Nov/Dec period where we have big dips in form.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Chelsea's CL win seems more like a new manager positivity with quite a good manager - rather than a truly exquisite one doing the work like Pep or Klopp.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea's CL win seems more like a new manager positivity with quite a good manager - rather than a truly exquisite one doing the work like Pep or Klopp.
I mean it's easy to have this opinion during a slump. Unless you were saying this a few months ago, then it just reads like a kneejerk POV.

Litch

Good manager whose balls will always get squeezed when you have Liverpool and City consistency up against you.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The truth is of course somewhere on the middle between insane hype a few months ago and the 'he's just not that good after all' takes I'm seeing more frequently. It's also worth keeping in mind he's been at Chelsea for less than 12 months still.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The truth is of course somewhere on the middle between insane hype a few months ago and the 'he's just not that good after all' takes I'm seeing more frequently. It's also worth keeping in mind he's been at Chelsea for less than 12 months still.
IMO hype is justified, last year at this time you were in midtable. He made CL champions and now fighting for the league title. Brilliant manager

Hope Roman pulls the trigger.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
IMO hype is justified, last year at this time you were in midtable. He made CL champions and now fighting for the league title. Brilliant manager

Hope Roman pulls the trigger.
I just meant stuff like he's better than Klopp and Pep and he has turned Chelsea into title favourites etc. I obviously think very highly of him personally.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I just meant stuff like he's better than Klopp and Pep and he has turned Chelsea into title favourites etc. I obviously think very highly of him personally.
Yeah, City are favorites for the title.

marfans

Supports
Chelsea FC
For Tuchel to be competing wit Liverpool and Man City for the title it self is a testament to the amazing job he is doing at Chelsea. People for gets that he is currently going through a similar injury crisis as Liverpool last season and still competing.
I can’t begin to imagine how strong the team will be if the club backs him in transfer window and give him time to build his team just like Klopp and Pep.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
He's a top coach, and will inevitably hit a slump. all coaches do. Can't suddenly discredit his ability because he goes 4-5 games with no wins, for example. Nonsense.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He's a top coach, and will inevitably hit a slump. all coaches do. Can't suddenly discredit his ability because he goes 4-5 games with no wins, for example. Nonsense.
Yes we can. Bitch ass slenderman looking motherfecker.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
For Tuchel to be competing wit Liverpool and Man City for the title it self is a testament to the amazing job he is doing at Chelsea. People for gets that he is currently going through a similar injury crisis as Liverpool last season and still competing.
I can’t begin to imagine how strong the team will be if the club backs him in transfer window and give him time to build his team just like Klopp and Pep.
I hope your board keeps backing him with the likes of Lukaku :angel:

tomaldinho1

Boos heard at full time.
Probably more for Everton/Benitez. 80%+ possession, 20+ shots and 10 on target…but a draw. There’s a reason Benitez isn’t known for his attractive football I guess.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The honeymoon is well and truly over but after being thrashed by Liverpool and now taking points off a rival, Agent Rafa’s has only just begun.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He needs to be given time to build a team. The Chelsea squad is decent but it lacks a bit of quality to challenge for a league title. But he hasn't helped himself spending so much on Lukaku.

I mean it's easy to have this opinion during a slump. Unless you were saying this a few months ago, then it just reads like a kneejerk POV.
I was. I argued it over the summer, after a ridiculous new manager bounce he settled in to a truer level. Good manager but not a great one, and unfortunately there are two great ones in this league.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tommy Tuchel for school

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He needs to be given time to build a team. The Chelsea squad is decent but it lacks a bit of quality to challenge for a league title. But he hasn't helped himself spending so much on Lukaku.
Chelsea have depth and quality oozing through the side.
They have a much better squad than Liverpool for example.
Tuchel has made them solid, but unspectacular.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
I was. I argued it over the summer, after a ridiculous new manager bounce he settled in to a truer level. Good manager but not a great one, and unfortunately there are two great ones in this league.
Pep didn't win anything in his first season at City, Bit harsh to judge Tuchel in that way considering what he has achieved when he took over.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Fair enough. I think he's been held back recently by lots of injuries but then again, but if Liverpool and City are going to reach 90+ points this season, then injuries or not, we're not matching that pace.

Sviken

Uh oh, the way this is going, a couple more bad results and he might find himself as the next manager on Roman's chopping block.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's wishful thinking that he's getting sacked anytime soon, unless they suddenly drop into midtable which based in the quality below them isn't happening

acnumber9

Chelsea have depth and quality oozing through the side.
They have a much better squad than Liverpool for example.
Tuchel has made them solid, but unspectacular.
They have a smaller drop off from their first eleven but Liverpool have much more in their starting eleven. Chelsea’s front line isn’t top class and their defence is organised but nothing special individually.

mu4c_20le

Don't really care whether he goes or stays. Chelsea are not a patient club, and it feels like fireworks are inevitable at some point.