Film Thor: Ragnarok

Woodzy

Did they really have to waste "that friends from work line" on the trailer ☹ It does look very good though.

Sylar

I'm surprised they showed Hulk at all to be honest.
Yeah, I thought it would be saved for the last trailer (kinda like Civil War waited until closer to release to show Spidey iirc).
Honestly, I hope they dont release another trailer with more footage (im going to skip watching it anyway like ive skipped seeing most of the other comic book movie second and third trailers )

GBBQ

Yeah, I thought it would be saved for the last trailer (kinda like Civil War waited until closer to release to show Spidey iirc).
Honestly, I hope they dont release another trailer with more footage (im going to skip watching it anyway like ive skipped seeing most of the other comic book movie second and third trailers )
I admire your restraint! I always end up watching because they're plastered all over social media.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It looks incredible.

kps88

Anyone know if that is a song in the trailer or part of the soundtrack?

Edit: Nvm found it. It's a song.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hmm, too many reveals even right at the end. Probably also just showed the best lines with Bulk and Banner. Keeping my power dry.

Mindhunter

Yeah, it looks really great, but the Thor scene where he jumps in with electricity running through his veins may be a give away for an important scene. Also, the scene where Banner and Thor are colluding together is a give away for me.

I am not complaining too much though, it looks brilliant. Can't wait for it to come out.

Drifter

American
Another great looking movie. They really seem to be getting on point with these comic book characters.

Ixion

This trailer just reaffirms my thoughts that they have totally wasted Hulk since the first Avengers. He was so popular in that film and finally done well and they've done nothing with him except an underwhelming appearance in Age of Ultron. Looking forward to him finally getting another extended appearance.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
That's a lot better than the last trailer I saw where it was taking a heavy curve toward Battle Royale / Hunger Games nonsense. Looks like the scenes featuring that are only a side story, thankfully.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Looks very good. Can't wait for this & then Black Panther.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
A huge shift in tone between The Dark World and this. Looks like Taika Waititi is going to succeed with Thor where others have failed.

evil_geko

Looks great but already seen, GotG-ish...loving the 80's vibe though.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Character interaction for the win. Could be as good as first Iron Man & Avengers movies.

gaz1185

I was worreid Taika's tone wouldn't be right for Marvel, nevermind Thor, but the first two trailers for this have been really impressive, the movie looks on track to be on par with the likes of Iron Man & GotG.

Although, after seeing the Infinity War trailer... :eek::drool:

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
First Thor film which actually might be half good. Others were shite imo.

Hal9000

Saw this last night. Probably my favorite Marvel thing. Ramp up the comedy greatly, some great lines all the way through. Also an actual decent villain in Hela.

GBBQ

Just back from seeing this. Great fun. Was worried that Waititi’s style might get drowned out by the Marvel machine but it is simultaneously a Marvel and a Waititi movie and the two styles work well together.

Visuals are amazing, some brilliant lines, great action. Perfect popcorn movie.

RedRazor

on the radio
Didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped too. Thought the humour was too try hard and a fair few of the gags fell flat, unusual considering I much prefer the lighter Marvel movies, with GotG films being two of my favourites. Hulk, Loki and Jeff Goldblums character were the highlights for me in this. My sons loved it though and said it was the best marvel movie yet. They really like the character made out of rock. Wife had similar opinion to me and wasn't sure if she enjoyed it overall.
I liked the visuals and sound. Will have to watch again when released on disc. Think it's going to be a bit like marmite this one.

Donut

It was good-to-great in my opinion. It felt like a mix of styles of Avengers & Guardians, and it worked. I liked the villain also.

The humor was alright, but they really overdid the gag where a person gets all hyped up and then gets immediately knocked down back to earth.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Really enjoyed it, up there with the best Marvel films I’ve seen. Definitely the most enjoyable individual Thor film. Thought they got a good balance between humour & action.