Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

Robin

I'm on the lookout for the scousers at home :(
Just had a phone call from a mate to say that there are a few tickets just become available for the Liverpool game and are on sale to members who previously got chubbed, he just got three so anyone interested get on the phone PDQ, and good luck !!

Quinny1999

If anyone has two for Liverpool then I would snap your hands off. I am a season ticket holder but have offered my tickets to a family member who is over from Australia. Thought that was the right thing to do - life long United fans!!

Anyway, may be able to do a swap for Fulham away or the FACup game should I be successful. I will keep you posted. Anyone who may be interested in a swap or straight sale let me know. Cheers.....

Eriku

If anyone has two for Liverpool then I would snap your hands off. I am a season ticket holder but have offered my tickets to a family member who is over from Australia. Thought that was the right thing to do - life long United fans!!

Anyway, may be able to do a swap for Fulham away or the FACup game should I be successful. I will keep you posted. Anyone who may be interested in a swap or straight sale let me know. Cheers.....
Good lord.

I'm not sure whether I'd call you a giant of a man or an absolute buffoon...

:|

YOU GIANT BUFFOON! :wenger:

:lol:

Quinny1999

Good lord. I'm not sure whether I'd call you a giant of a man or an absolute buffoon... YOU GIANT BUFFOON! :wenger:
I will get the chance to see United v Liverpool next season though, my family members won't. It felt like the right thing to do. As much as I will be gutted that I won't be there, I can take some minor comfort that they will have one of the best days of their lives

Eriku

I will get the chance to see United v Liverpool next season though, my family members won't. It felt like the right thing to do. As much as I will be gutted that I won't be there, I can take some minor comfort that they will have one of the best days of their lives
It wasn't a real slight at you, mate... it is quite big of you ;)

beller2000

United have tickets available for Sunday from the ticket office. Id hurry though, there were 160 left last night when i got mine. You need to have not opted out of the ACS though to qualify for them. ALso, they have to be collected from Old Trafford, theyre not posting them.

zub2007

Got my two tickets for Utd V I Milan today is post, thanks guys for making me do the right thing. Also got one of my Liverpool tickets.

SirAF

Ageist
Well done :)

Laphroaig

The ballot's not been done yet. But I reckon there will be loads of spares in the usual places.
Do you?

I'd love one, or two, or three, if there's any about. (And I might as well add that I'd love to go to the PL match at Craven's Cottage too.)

ralphie88

Do you?

I'd love one, or two, or three, if there's any about. (And I might as well add that I'd love to go to the PL match at Craven's Cottage too.)
Yes I do. Maybe for the PL game too, bearing in mind how fecking expensive those tickets are.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Theres quite a few on the Ticket Exchange mate, viagogo that is.
Really? I'd be surprised by that. Anyway I don't have One United this year but I wouldn't mind going to another game before the end of the season fitted somewhere round revision and coursework.

Quinny1999

Have two Fulham away in the Cup for Sat if anyone can swap me for two away for Fulham in the League. Can't make this weekend but wanted to do one or the other. Can pay the difference obviously.

Cheers.

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d
Have two Fulham away in the Cup for Sat if anyone can swap me for two away for Fulham in the League. Can't make this weekend but wanted to do one or the other. Can pay the difference obviously.

Cheers.
I'll check later over the phone but I think I've been chubbed according to the booking history. I've already got one for saturday but if I get one in the league it's yours.

Laphroaig

Cheers.
If this doesn't work out for you, I'd be desperate to buy them from you...

This goes for anyone, I'd love a ticket or two for either of the Fulham matches.

manxmanc

Massive long shot here, but I need two for Inter... A mate of mine has been let down last minute by a lad on another forum..

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Hi, require 3 tickets for fulham away this weekend. Let me know if you can help. cheers!

Kinky Melinky

Looking for 2 tickets to see Fulham v United, March 21st.

If nothing is available I would like to see if I could get 2 tickers for the United v Spurs, April 25th. This will be a nice surprise for the missus. We have vouchers for the train up and back so only need the actual tickets - just in case some of you do package deals

PM please

ralphie88

Looking for 2 tickets to see Fulham v United, March 21st.
Just turn up at the 8 Bells before the match, have a drink and a sing song and see what comes along. I reckon there may be a few spares with it being the second game at Fulham in 2 weeks (and with the price of the tickets :eek:)

I may have one spare for Spurs but guess that won't do.