Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

CR#7

more than likely a long shot and pretty well early but if anyone has two tickets for wigan away in may or could suggest a place to look for them for a couple Canadian Reds making the trip over for a few weeks in may would be greatly appreciated

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Id like to put in an early request and you may think im a touch c*ntish counting eggs before they hatch but if we get to the semis id like tickets for Arsenal away in the cl

Number7

Ret's Slave
Ralphie, can you or anyone in the know could get hold of 1 Boro away ticket, when it comes around.

Thought you'd probably be the best option but it's no doubt a longshot as they're obviously like golddust our away tickets.

Not sure about United, but I know all other fans get the entire stand these days, so I imagine a bigger allocation than last year, but they tend to cut it down for uniteds visit don't they?

Anyway, thanks for any help mate.

Pure_red

Yep, anyone who has a couple of tickets for Wembley spare, I would be more than willing to take them off your hands!

ralphie88

Ralphie, can you or anyone in the know could get hold of 1 Boro away ticket, when it comes around.

Thought you'd probably be the best option but it's no doubt a longshot as they're obviously like golddust our away tickets.

Not sure about United, but I know all other fans get the entire stand these days, so I imagine a bigger allocation than last year, but they tend to cut it down for uniteds visit don't they?

Anyway, thanks for any help mate.
If you're not an ST holder your best bet is to get up their early on the day and ask around the pubs where United are drinking.

zub2007

anybody got anything for porto, there are a lot on viagogo however i need 3 together as my mates are moaners. I can get 2 together through viagogo as i got 2 memberships but need 3.

Can anyone help out

Laphroaig

Not exactly United so delete this if it's too cheeky, but does anybody have, or know where to find, a couple of tickets for the England match?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've been sorted a fair few times mooching about at pubs pre match.

Countless mates have aswell.

It's compeltely random and down to luck.

Got sorted outside Chelsea away 5 mnis before KO at face value this year.

Crerand Legend

anybody got anything for porto, there are a lot on viagogo however i need 3 together as my mates are moaners. I can get 2 together through viagogo as i got 2 memberships but need 3.

Can anyone help out
Club have tickets for sale.Viagogo has had to put a stop on selling the Porto tickets,so you could be in luck and save yourself some money,you wont have to pay viagogo their fees

zub2007

Club have tickets for sale.Viagogo has had to put a stop on selling the Porto tickets,so you could be in luck and save yourself some money,you wont have to pay viagogo their fees
Thanks mate got 2 from the club today.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Got 2 for Porto East Tier 2 yesterday.

Don't know how, I applied for there and never got them...rang up to double check and got them.

Quinny1999

I've got one mate. Had I known you were short I would have applied for two as we had a couple in the loyalty pot.
Ah right cracking, let me see if I can source another now then. Cheers, is it £46 face vlaue?

I applied on 5, ive had Celtic and Milan and applied for all other CL games, so was gutted when I was chubbed. I just hope I have a bit more luck if we get Arsenal in the semi, would kill me to miss that. Lets get there first I guess

ralphie88

Ah right cracking, let me see if I can source another now then. Cheers, is it £46 face vlaue?

I applied on 5, ive had Celtic and Milan and applied for all other CL games, so was gutted when I was chubbed. I just hope I have a bit more luck if we get Arsenal in the semi, would kill me to miss that. Lets get there first I guess
Have you spoken to Brad? He has a couple. I've got a taker for my spare anyway. Had I have known I would have applied for a couple as this year I've got mine in the Euro loyalty pot.