Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

Quinny1999

Have you spoken to Brad? He has a couple. I've got a taker for my spare anyway. Had I have known I would have applied for a couple as this year I've got mine in the Euro loyalty pot.
I have sent Brad a PM so will let you know what he says, will be a stoke of luck if he has a couple spare as most I know have been chubbed.

How are you in the loyalty pot, by applying for all CL games last season? Or was it by applying and being successful for all CL games this season? Doesn't the loyalty pot for the CL reset every season?

Robin

Got 2 for Porto East Tier 2 yesterday.

Don't know how, I applied for there and never got them...rang up to double check and got them.
its not big a surprise, its because they were originally allocated to Porto, and not knowing how many they needed had to hold them back, but now we know how many they are bringing United just put the leftovers back on sale to you lucky guys,

ralphie88

How are you in the loyalty pot, by applying for all CL games last season? Or was it by applying and being successful for all CL games this season? Doesn't the loyalty pot for the CL reset every season?
Yeah it resets every season. I applied for every away this season and have done Celtic, Villareal and Inter (got Celtic cos the loyalty pot from last season was used). It all goes back to a famous sleeper train trip to Kiev... :D

Number7

Ret's Slave
its not big a surprise, its because they were originally allocated to Porto, and not knowing how many they needed had to hold them back, but now we know how many they are bringing United just put the leftovers back on sale to you lucky guys,
Makes sense actually.

Tickets are towards the Porto fans...

Quinny1999

Yeah it resets every season. I applied for every away this season and have done Celtic, Villareal and Inter (got Celtic cos the loyalty pot from last season was used). It all goes back to a famous sleeper train trip to Kiev... :D
Mad that. I applied for Lyon, Barcelona last season and was chubbed. Went to Moscow and Super Cup on my season tickets.

Then this season I have applied for Allborg, was chubbed. Missed Villareal by mistake. Then Celtic, was successful, Milan, successful, Porto chubbed?!?!

Weird that I got Celtic, but hey ho aint going to complain haha. Just hope my luck is back in for Arsenal should we get through. :devil:

zub2007

Were those non-exec tickets?

EDIT - Checked with the ticket office and there are tickets available to members in the East Stand Tier 1 upper section.
They were not exec tickets, they were the seats in the east stand, when i phoned yesterday they had a few in north stand T3

zub2007

Just a quick one. Am not an avid facebook user but i was inform by my cuz that there agre groups on facebook that look and try to help others with tickets for utd games. I joined up to facebook yesterday but have not joined the groups yet.

Does anyone know or have heard of these groups. My cuz has made it sound like they are all face value but i just want to know if people have heard of it as this is the only decent place i have found so far!

PS Sorry if it has been psoted in the wrong section.

Magic United

Single available for tonight, NW3430, £45 which is less than face value

pm with your phone number if interested

thanks

cj_lad

This is bollocks! I called the ticket office on wednesday and got told that there might be returns for ST holders on monday but nothing before that. Now I find out they've gone on sale to members! Assuming they're now sold out does anybody have a spare pair?

Member 5225

This is bollocks! I called the ticket office on wednesday and got told that there might be returns for ST holders on monday but nothing before that. Now I find out they've gone on sale to members! Assuming they're now sold out does anybody have a spare pair?
:mad: - exactly the same

Jacob

Looking for a pair for the homeleg of the semifinal of CL. Yes I know, we're far from there yet but I am looking for the availability of it.

zub2007

I know it will be a long shot but looking for a pair for utd v arsenal. if i get lucky on man city ballot or arsenal premier league wud b willing to swap.

gaffs

Arsenal aways are going to be as rare as rocking horse shit - there wont be any on here.

Though if there are.... i would swap 2 for 2 for the home leg + 2 for the City game.

Quinny1999

Arsenal aways are going to be as rare as rocking horse shit - there wont be any on here.

Though if there are.... i would swap 2 for 2 for the home leg + 2 for the City game.
Would swap two for the home leg but wouldn't do City as well. Pretty decent offer that.

smallred

will one year season ticket holders get them for arsenal this year? chubbed for last year for arsenal and barca....anybody know?