Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
Has anyone else noticed that it's much quicker getting through to the ticket office this season? The accounts showed that the number of ticket and membership staff had increased from 50 to 70 so that must be the reason.

Also since the work started on the tram lines in the city centre it's been much easier to get away from Old Trafford after the game. Presumably that's because the tram's have less ground to cover now that they only go as far as St Peter's Square.

Just a couple of things I thought were worth pointing out that's all. :)

zub2007

Well i got two memberships i went through the automated system and heard i got one. The other membership that i got has not been updated and i have been told results out tomorrow.

zub2007

I have a mate desperate to go - but no spare for the league game - so if you end up wanting to sell & posting the tkt can be sorted I could send funds by Paypal.,
Sorry for getting back to you late. Got a Caf member who asked me first, if he pulls out for any reason shall let you know, thats if i dont get my swap or get time off somehow!!

Just a quick question about Viagogo guys has anyone seen any Man City tickets come up after they got sold out first time

zub2007

# Champions League: United v Arsenal On Sale today at 2pm
# Barclays Premiership: United v Arsenal On Sale today at 3pm

Viagogo times

Rory 7

No luck required.

It's all about being fecking fast and going for one on the last few pages (I'm in North Tier 2).
I don't think its about being fast at all.
I was on the "buy now" page with cc details in and the whole lot THREE times and didn't get one ticket!!
Am looking for a league ticket now for the arsenal game. :mad:

Sir A1ex

I don't think its about being fast at all.
I was on the "buy now" page with cc details in and the whole lot THREE times and didn't get one ticket!!
Am looking for a league ticket now for the arsenal game. :mad:
It isn't a nice site. This happened to me for the Liverpool match, but City and Arsenal I've got them fine. As has been said many tmies, it should lock the tickets as soon as you select them like every other ticket agency site.

Rory 7

It isn't a nice site. This happened to me for the Liverpool match, but City and Arsenal I've got them fine. As has been said many tmies, it should lock the tickets as soon as you select them like every other ticket agency site.
I shouldn't be complaining.

I've not been chubbed for my last FIVE applications. Must be a record.

I am off to the semi on Wed, have a ticket for city and arsenal in the league but my mate is looking for an arsenal ticket....so if anyone has a spare let me know!

zub2007

Sorry guys but i have managed to get a bit of time off work for Wednesday so i shall be going now. Need a bit of help, i finish work at 3:30 am going up from Coventry, what is the LATEST time i can leave. Let me know ASAP.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Sorry guys but i have managed to get a bit of time off work for Wednesday so i shall be going now. Need a bit of help, i finish work at 3:30 am going up from Coventry, what is the LATEST time i can leave. Let me know ASAP.
What mode of transport are you using?

Number7

Ret's Slave
Just looked on viagogo

There's 1 North stand tier 2 for aRSE ON WEDS, IF YOU'RE QUICK

zub2007

No luck required.

It's all about being fecking fast and going for one on the last few pages (I'm in North Tier 2).
Cant complain too much as got 1 for liverpool. 2 for i milan and 1 for arsenal champions league. Did not get for man city and arsenal in league.

PTME

Reserve Team Player
Anyone got a spare ticket for the Arsenal champions league game?