Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

muller

Please please please, can I have a pair for Arsenal this weekend?!

Pretty please. Will pay 150% of FV for the tickets!

fergieisold

This ticket isn't being sold permanently, just for next season. Looks like it has now sold but I will know for sure at the weekend. Should it still be available I will reply to all the PM's accordingley.
What's going on with the cup ticket scheme at the moment? Looks like you've sold the season ticket, but me and a friend were thinking of getting on the waiting list for a season ticket but unfortunately could only afford it without them forcing us to buy all cup tickets.

NC11

I now have 2 singles for Arsenal on Saturday, one in N1407 and one in FAM211.

Has anyone got a pair to swap for the 2 singles or has anyone got a ticket in either of the above sections and would swap

the ticket in FAM211 is a concession ticket
Can I have either of the singles if they become spares please?

beller2000

How's it going mate?

Can your mate at UEFA help me get a few tickets? :angel:
Hi Sultan, its been a while, hope youre well.

As it stands at the minute we have 4 tickets for rome, there are 7 of us heading over so he's trying to call in all sorts of favours to get us a few more. I think were gonna end up paying over fv for the 3 more that we need but we'll just total them all up and split 7 ways. if he manages to get any more than the three more we need i will keep you in mind, you helped me out once or twice so will keep you posted if any progress.

muller

Arsenal.. home.. probably take a single if theres one avaliable, but would prefer a pair.. please!

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."

As it stands at the minute we have 4 tickets for rome, there are 7 of us heading over so he's trying to call in all sorts of favours to get us a few more. I think were gonna end up paying over fv for the 3 more that we need but we'll just total them all up and split 7 ways. if he manages to get any more than the three more we need i will keep you in mind, you helped me out once or twice so will keep you posted if any progress.
Sound lads looking after each other - good to see beller :cool:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

Don't worry mate.

I can easily get tickets but my principles will not allow me to pay above face value.

Have a great time in Rome.

muller

Fair enough. Think I have pretty much given up on Rome now, looking at going to a MUST event in manchester for the final. Now trying to get arsenal ticket for this weekend.. as I keep saying.

manxmanc

You won't get a spare mate, there like rocking horse shit.

Outside the ground if you chance it to KO probably around £100...

Boothy

Theres often some touts by Charcoal Grill burger van. There was at city game anyways

George the Giraffe

Arsenal Single.

Still looking for a single for the Arsenal game . Even if its last minute let me know. I can collect anywhere in thh manchester area or West Midlands.

Not hoping for much, but if anyone has any chance of a icket let me know, even if its 50% chance.

Thanks

Rob

manxmanc

Very tempting to just do it, but explaining to my parents that I have no money for food because I've bought a season ticket would probably do me no favours :lol:

Can't fecking wait to get a season ticket :D
I did it this year...

Well I took a ST off Brad for the season, same thing.

George the Giraffe

Anyone with a spare membership for Saturday vs Arsenal on viagogo?

Trying to get a late spare so my mate can come with me. If you have 2, i will try getting one for you as well if I have enough time.

PM, cheers.
I doubt anything will come up on Viagogo. I keep checking, but I can't see anyone putting a ticket up at this stage!

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Bit far ahead lads, but early in the 10/11 season 'around october' how hard would it be to get a home ticket. Possibly coming to England, and would really love to watch the lads without having to become a season ticket holder. Would probably 2 or 3 games to be honest.

manxmanc

Providing it's none of the 'big 4' tickets for home games are a piece of piss

George the Giraffe

Well was hoping for 2 home games + 1 away. Need to hear that best away support in the league in person :devil:.
To use a regualr redcafe phrase: Aways are rarer than rocking horse shit. You basically have hardly any chacn e unless you either a) pay way over the odds. b) know a season ticket holder c) have the gift of the gab (and a good manc accent).

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Utd aways aren't a tourist attraction.

Or they wont be as good as they are now for much longer.
Get worse every year as it is!

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
To use a regualr redcafe phrase: Aways are rarer than rocking horse shit. You basically have hardly any chacn e unless you either a) pay way over the odds. b) know a season ticket holder c) have the gift of the gab (and a good manc accent).
I'd be willing to pay double. How many times do I get the chance to see United play? Living in Australia has a downside :(

Crerand Legend

Actually I'm currently speaking to one italian who is selling 2 tickets (400 pounds each)...only I'm not sure if he's legit, cause he's asking 50 pounds in front...
how do you intend paying him.Be very wary if he is looking the money first via Western Union or some other wire,try to make him meet you in Rome there are alot of crooks trying to cash in

Number7

Ret's Slave
Anyone want to offer 2 Hull away so they can save a bit of cash for Rome?

I'll glady take them of your hands, rather than paying some tout cnuts over the odds again.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Anyone want to offer 2 Hull away so they can save a bit of cash for Rome?

I'll glady take them of your hands, rather than paying some tout cnuts over the odds again.
Anyone?

Can't believe what the touts are charging for our end, you'd think the league was still there to be won, and that we were playing Liverpool, not Hull fecking City...robbing bastards.

vanrooney

I am planning to go to OT again next season, maybe 2-3 times (a quesition of money of course). Now i wanted to ask if anyone with season tickets would help me with the tickets? As i am from Austria my only possibility to get tickets is to pay over the odds by buying tickets from travel agencies. I know its early days as the season has not even ended yet but i want to know if there is someone who will either not go to every game (so he may borrow me the ticket for face value) or someone can purchase tickets for me. If so please PM me.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Small number of tickets for Champions League final tickets available from TO for those with 1 Euro away credit.

A small number of supporters have cancelled tickets which have now been released for resale. Please see the below selling arrangements

* Tickets will only be allocated to supporters who were unsuccessful in the ballot and have at least 1 European away application (credit) from this season

* These will be allocated to personal callers at the Ticketing & Membership Services building from 8am on Wednesday 20th May

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={23A882F1-4E52-4C1A-816E-FB505E82E076}&newsid=6631792