Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

smallred

I wouldnt fancy your chances. United reserve the right to not give you tickets for all games if your a 1 year ST holder.

Why didnt you change to a full ST?
im only in my first season as ST holder.

looks like i got it anyway, my seat has been paid for on my booking history!

Pablo76

Arsenal aways are going to be as rare as rocking horse shit - there wont be any on here.

Though if there are.... i would swap 2 for 2 for the home leg + 2 for the City game.
Offered one today for £350, I'm not paying that for love nor money.

Many on here going to wembley on sunday ?

manxmanc

Arsenal aways are going to be as rare as rocking horse shit - there wont be any on here.

Though if there are.... i would swap 2 for 2 for the home leg + 2 for the City game.
I turned one down today as I have an exam the day after it :(

Crerand Legend

Will the ballot for Rome be held before the semi like last year or was that only because of the Visa problems with Moscow

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
If you remember, they've actually put that into teh T&Cs for all season tickets this season. As it turns out, I've not heard any word of them doing a ballot this time though...
There are 63,000 season ticket holders this season (including execs) compared to 64,500 last season. Perhaps that reduction is the reason for no ballot this time?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If any wants 1 or 2 tickets together for Pompey match then PM me

North Stand - £45 face value

Rory 7

i got a ticket in the ballot for the city game, upper tier of North stand.
but am looking for another one for a mate, doesn't matter where it is.
anyone got one spare?

Bread

will one year season ticket holders get them for arsenal this year? chubbed for last year for arsenal and barca....anybody know?
do you know if you were in a minority cos i thought most people who got moved last year managed to get tickets in another area?

zub2007

Never got anything from the ballot for City, so will be trying through Viagogo when they go on sale!

smallred

do you know if you were in a minority cos i thought most people who got moved last year managed to get tickets in another area?
i didnty have a ST last year. but i though somelike 51% got them for both games through the ballod.
i sit in lower strettie, row 2, so ive been moved for all my games this year anyway to lower east. funny thing is, ive been allocated my own seats for this one. does this mean that the front 2 rows rule does not apply to the semi?

karan316

I'm going to be headed over to London for a short holiday in a couple of weeks - will be there from 1st to 11th May. Obviously, I'd like to go for a game (preferably two!) while I'm there. Anyone know where I might be able to get tickets for the Arsenal game (CL 2nd leg) or the league game against City?

zub2007

I thought got one for the Man City but it the in got cancelled for some reason. So more refreshing the page

manxmanc

i didnty have a ST last year. but i though somelike 51% got them for both games through the ballod.
i sit in lower strettie, row 2, so ive been moved for all my games this year anyway to lower east. funny thing is, ive been allocated my own seats for this one. does this mean that the front 2 rows rule does not apply to the semi?
Which block do you sit in?

Could be near where I've been sat all year.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
I've got a spare ticket for tomorrow and Saturday.

Only problem is if you want the ticket for tomorrow then you'd have to drive to the sunny West Midlands.

zub2007

Got a ticket for Utd V Arsenal in the Champions League. It is located in N4407. I know the Caf got me change my mind about the I Milan game, but i can not make this game :-(

Would like to swap for Arsenal in League otherwise will just sell on to a Caf member.

Forgot to mention if anyone wants to pick up i am from the West Midlands. Have not got ticket in hand yet as ballot results only came out today.

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
Did you not have a mate who could have it? Shame to return it to the club, someone on here would have been very greatful!!
I should have pointed out in my post above that the problem with passing it onto someone else either off here or to a mate is that I leave the country tomorrow morning for a week and therefore wouldn't be able to pass the ticket on when it arrived at my home address.

Other than leaving my house keys with somebody I really had little choice other than to cancel the ticket.

Feedingseagulls

Got a ticket for Utd V Arsenal in the Champions League. It is located in N4407. I know the Caf got me change my mind about the I Milan game, but i can not make this game :-(

Would like to swap for Arsenal in League otherwise will just sell on to a Caf member.

Forgot to mention if anyone wants to pick up i am from the West Midlands. Have not got ticket in hand yet as ballot results only came out today.
I have a mate desperate to go - but no spare for the league game - so if you end up wanting to sell & posting the tkt can be sorted I could send funds by Paypal.,

Quinny1999

I should have pointed out in my post above that the problem with passing it onto someone else either off here or to a mate is that I leave the country tomorrow morning for a week and therefore wouldn't be able to pass the ticket on when it arrived at my home address.

Other than leaving my house keys with somebody I really had little choice other than to cancel the ticket.
Ha Ha fair enough!! :p

zub2007

Looking for two ticks for saturdays game against spurs, would want two together and also would prefer them to be posted out if possible