Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinghy

What an absolute hindrance he was. We lost about 2.5 minutes of the game from time wasting after his miscontrols.
Almost single handedly killed the momentum after our goals.

NinjaFletch

Why is he still here?

Why is he getting minutes?

Why is he getting brought on as a sub when we are chasing a game and need a goal?

jamesjimmybyrondean

Absolutely hilarious some are saying they wouldn't mind a contract extension because he's still young and is versatile. This is the problem with this club

Obviously he wasn’t the reason we went out tonight, and the fact he was brought on in the first place is Powellesque in its absurdity.

However... yikes, he was utterly dreadful. The Curb Your Enthusiasm music was playing in my head after some of his initially plays, which never bodes well.

Bwuk

Why is he still here?

He wasn't good enough for Palace or Fulham when he went on loan. Miles off the standard required.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah, I don’t think he’s gonna make it boys...

Remember the glory days, “We don’t need to replace Valencia, we have TFM” :lol:

feck, I even remember some proclaiming him the next Vieira ffs!

SAFMUTD

We will offer him a new contract with improved wages I can feel it. Deadwood in the making at its best.

Swiss_Red89

There was one situation at 3:2 where he (or was it Tuanzebe?) kicked the ball away when it was out of play....and the Leipzig Player went angry about it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Are they absolute idiots or were they just not able to think clearly beacause of the pressure and adrenalin they were under?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is younger than McT and James. For those two i often read "young and learning". Why not to use that on TFM? How AWB playing lately, i would give a game or two to TFM. So lets see does he have future here or not.

The sort of game he should be starting.

it’s Shaw/Telles at left back, Maguire and Tuanzebe/Bailly (gulp) at centre back, so see no reason why we can’t play TFM at RB.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He is younger than McT and James. For those two i often read "young and learning". Why not to use that on TFM? How AWB playing lately, i would give a game or two to TFM. So lets see does he have future here or not.
McT & James both have certain qualities that make them worth keeping around despite both probably not being long term starters. Fosu-Mensah looks way out of his depth whenever he plays. I can’t think of one game where the words “this is a game for Fosu-Mensah” would pop into my head.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
McT & James both have certain qualities that make them worth keeping around despite both probably not being long term starters. Fosu-Mensah looks way out of his depth whenever he plays. I can’t think of one game where the words “this is a game for Fosu-Mensah” would pop into my head.
Tbh, i don't see much difference between him and some players in our defence.

Pughnichi

Such high hopes for him after reasonably impressive displays v West Ham at RB and Arsenal at LB during his debut campaign

Failed loans have seemingly destroyed him. Would love for him to turn it around

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why? he's clearly not good enough. No other clubs put up with players for 10 years hoping they'll magically become good.

He's never impressed for Fulham or Palace, he needs to be playing regularly and he'll never get that here. Best for him and us to move on.

slored1

He's the most underwhelming player in this team and literally useless at this level. Might sound harsh, but he's really bad for the Premier League standard. Should leave and go to some Championship team where he could use his pace.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Why? he's clearly not good enough. No other clubs put up with players for 10 years hoping they'll magically become good.

He's never impressed for Fulham or Palace, he needs to be playing regularly and he'll never get that here. Best for him and us to move on.
Called the toughest opponent by one of the best wingers in the league.

“He’s never impressed”

This place just makes shit up to no end.:rolleyes:

Adam-Utd

Called the toughest opponent by one of the best wingers in the league.

“He’s never impressed”

This place just makes shit up to no end.:rolleyes:
Tough because of his speed, he didn't let Sane run on the outside of him. Great.

So that's cementing him as good enough forever now is it? I've seen him have some absolute howlers to counter act that performance so sorry that credit doesn't stand anymore.

Clearly the club don't either as they're releasing him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Tough because of his speed, he didn't let Sane run on the outside of him. Great.

So that's cementing him as good enough forever now is it? I've seen him have some absolute howlers to counter act that performance so sorry that credit doesn't stand anymore.

Clearly the club don't either as they're releasing him.
You said he’s never impressed. He impressed one of the best wingers in the league.

So that’s you completely making shit up and talking straight out of your ass isn’t it? Yes it is.

All reports says we want him to sign a new deal.

Clearly you’re making shit up yet again.

Adam-Utd

You said he’s never impressed. He impressed one of the best wingers in the league.

So that’s you completely making shit up and talking straight out of your ass isn’t it? Yes it is.

All reports says we want him to sign a new deal.

Clearly you’re making shit up yet again.
I forgot 1 performance, who are you the fosu mensah police :lol:

He's gone lad deal with it, 1 performance out of 60 doesn't mean anything. The guy can barely control the ball and his positioning is even worse than Wan Bissakas!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He was supposed to have massive physical potential but he’s still as skinny as he was 3 years ago. Disappointing that he hasn’t worked on his body.

I’m not sure if the rest of his game has improved since, either.

Kag

From the outside, this would appear to be a poor decision. He isn’t remotely good enough.

Idxomer

I don't think he's progressed since he's made his debut under LVG 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.