Today marks 10,000 days since Liverpool last won the league

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Mourinho cemented his status as a United hero already that day :devil:

Chelsea didn't really have anything to play for did they? Yet he pulled a masterclass and celebrated like a madman just for stopping Liverpool :drool: :lol:
That day was terrible. There was a feeling of doom everywhere in the world except for Liverpool.

Mourinho arrived unclean with messed up hair, looking like a homeless hobo pissed off at having to do community service. Chelsea had a very young center back who didn't seem confident and would likely cause the mistake for a goal.

In contrast, Liverpool looked fired up, Gerrard had given the "This does not fecking slip now" speech just the week before, Anfield was full, even all the old timers were there in their suits for the big occasion.

Then, it happened...

I think this picture has it all.

SirAF

Ageist

Mourinho arrived unclean with messed up hair, looking like a homeless hobo pissed off at having to do community service. Chelsea had a very young center back who didn't seem confident and would likely cause the mistake for a goal.

In contrast, Liverpool looked fired up, Gerrard had given the "This does not fecking slip now" speech just the week before, Anfield was full, even all the old timers were there in their suits for the big occasion.

Then, it happened...

:drool:

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That day was terrible. There was a feeling of doom everywhere in the world except for Liverpool.

Then, it happened...

:drool::D:devil::keano::lol:

Apologies, these are just all the emotions I feel when seeing / thinking of that day and Crystanbul.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

Then, it happened...

They had won 11 games in a row, and Chelsea had a UCL semi-final in the coming week so they rested players. Looked like a formality.

I am not ashamed to say that I have the full game on my external and still enjoy casual viewing of it here and there. The 'You'll never walk alone '' at the beginning. I swear they thought they were Champions.

It was the day that this was erected:

SER19

They had won 11 games in a row, and Chelsea had a UCL semi-final in the coming week so they rested players. Looked like a formality.

I am not ashamed to say that I have the full game on my external and still enjoy casual viewing of it here and there. The 'You'll never walk alone '' at the beginning. I swear they thought they were Champions.

It was the day that this was erected:

:lol: what a guy

Inter Yer Nan

10,000 days despite having the best manager, best players in every position, best atmosphere etc; etc; every season? In that time "The worst United side ever" have won 13 leagues and even Leeds, Blackburn and Leicester have won it. That doesn't add up.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
The original threads from that game were a sight to behold.

The aftermath threads, memes and gifs are the stuff of legend.

Kapardin

Would like to take this opportunity to thank the main men responsible for achieving this milestone. Mourinho, Demba Ba and Slippy G.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
You'd think after 10,000 days United fans would have shrugged off their inferior complexes but no, 10,000 days later they're still posting threads like this instead of being happy about their own team.

And they say Liverpool fans live in the past :D

Coming tomorrow - It's been 39 years since that hot girl at school turned me down for a snog. Now look at me, I've snogged lots more girls than her but I never think about her, not at all - honestly.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
You'd think after 10,000 days United fans would have shrugged off their inferior complexes but no, 10,000 days later they're still posting threads like this instead of being happy about their own team.

Coming tomorrow - It's been 39 years since that hot girl at school turned me down for a snog. Now look at me, I've snogged lots more girls than her but I never think about her, not at all - honestly.
At least you tried lad.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

William Prunier has had more good games for United than you've won Premier League titles. xo

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
If Coleen divorces Wayne, she'll end up with more League medals than Gerrarse.

Djemba-Djemba

Inferiority complex?

You're the Liverpool fan signing up to a Utd fan site.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

Yeah but imagine being turned down year after year constantly. That's Liverpool. We shagged their girl. We keep shagging Liverpool's girl. She's our girl now.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door

Ní neart go cur le chéile.

You have let down your bedfellows at RAWK my friend.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

:lol:

Rajma

Fun fact: very few know who actually won the premier league that year but everyone knows that Liverpool fecked it up.

clarkydaz

ive got yer back mate. Don't listen to them

Don't know what it is about that club but my word, you don't half ask to be laughed at

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Liverpool's 2013-14 season was like something out of a cheesy sports movie. Looking back on their season from the moment the final whistle blew against City is just hilarious. Starting with 'this does not slip' and ending with City lifting the title, it's just one laugh after another.

Interested to ask all you United fans how you felt watching City lift that title? Surely it didn't feel quite as bad knowing you were never in the race and the alternative being Gerrard lifting it?

Hojoon

Liverpool's 2013-14 season was like something out of a cheesy sports movie. Looking back on their season from the moment the final whistle blew against City is just hilarious. Starting with 'this does not slip' and ending with City lifting the title, it's just one laugh after another.

Interested to ask all you United fans how you felt watching City lift that title? Surely it didn't feel quite as bad knowing you were never in the race and the alternative being Gerrard lifting it?
I reckon a lot of fans celebrated City winning the league as much as City fans.