Transfer Muppet Fantasy

Moby

Dick
So then,

@MJJ vs Annah - tomorrow 30 April

Theon vs crappy - next tuesday/wednesday

As always home teams keep their keeper on top and the away teams on bottom. Good luck.

Annahnomoss

Alright mate, that is brilliant. Good luck mate, I hope the Bayern game doesn't kill me!

Annahnomoss

:lol: Nah.. you have Messi you will be fine
I don't think it is that simple, I wish it was because I think a partnership where both players perform above their individual level is very hard to achieve.

Having partnerships like those, which are proven or have a lot of logical reasons to why it would be likely is really important in my eyes.

But then again I have never seen a theme win one of these drafts, not sure it has happened ever? Which means it will most likely not happen this time either.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Good thing I missed all that, and that sanity prevailed.

Great work from @Aldo with the matchup pics, almost makes me want to run a draft so he can be my pretty stuff bitch again. I loved those draft tables with the flags next to the players, but he has exceeded himself with these banners.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Reading this thread is certainly more entertaining than watching football :lol:. Awesome work with the draw, Aldo. Those pics are brilliant.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'm interested in hearing other peoples views about this.

I'm not surprised Pol left the Caf, he gets insulted and accused of conspiring with other players, then the remaining three managers all get together to ruin his team.
To be honest I got the feeling that Pol genuinely didn't have enough time to spare to be part of these drafts anymore. He'd posted to that effect several times throughout this draft, and he wasn't able to get involved in Fergus/my game against you that much.

Its a shame that it had to end on bad terms like this but I don't think any one person has done anything terrible here. Crappy gets a bit too angry about these things, as he admits, but I've seen worse in these draft threads, and there was a legitimate question to be asked there imo.

Maybe the take home point here is that whoever runs the draft shouldn't play.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I can't do it today Aldo.

Stuck somewhere. Can do a write up but so t be able to participate at all.

If theon says wants to play it I ll send the write up anyway.

crappycraperson

Scout
Worst case I have sent a formation and mini write up to Aldo if he wants to start it. wont be here to participate though

Moby

Dick
Up to you mate. If you are too busy we can always postpone it and wait till you have time to participate. Theon was okay with doing it next week as well.

crappycraperson

Scout
I have submitted my write up. If it has to happen today, use it otherwise I would prefer it to happen next week. Thanks

Moby

Dick
Haven't heard from Theon since his last post in this thread. I think both were okay with Tuesday so if I have the green light from both we can kick this off tomorrow.