Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Did some digging. Peter Cech agent is called Viktor Kolar and goes around with this face ..

Any resembles to be seen in the tweet by @Anderson18?
The guy on the furthest right could be but it's hard to tell. I don't think Mourinho would need to be at a meeting to sort Cech's future out.

cyberman

Why would Jose be there for a player transfer? It'll be something less sensational than what it looks like.

Brophs

The One and Only
Why would Jose be there for a player transfer? It'll be something less sensational than what it looks like.
Jose's probably putting his London place up on Airbnb for the summer. Ed's all over that like flies on shit.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Alright lads...

Jose Mourinho = 1.75m high
Ryan Giggs = 1.79m high

So woodward is a fair bit smaller than Giggs. So would therefore be shorter than Mourinho. So basically looks like its genuine.

Stretford Red1978

Hhhhmmm...
This could be an old photo of when we were signing Mata? I'm trying not to get sucked in with this one, cos if De Gea does go cech would be a perfect replacement! So I'm going to convince myself it's an old photo, for the sake of my sanity!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So if we then use this photo:

František Rajtoral is 1.79m tall (same height as Giggs) he is slightly stooping in this photo mind. But if you look at the original Ed/Mourinho twitter photo you can see that the guy thats meant to be Cechs agent is much smaller than Woody. But the above photo would make Kolar about 1.70m tall. In short, I don't think it's him. The guy in the photo looks too short.

Or maybe it's just the perspective in the original photo... :p

SATA

This could be an old photo of when we were signing Mata? I'm trying not to get sucked in with this one, cos if De Gea does go cech would be a perfect replacement! So I'm going to convince myself it's an old photo, for the sake of my sanity!
That agent is said to be Cech's though. Does Mata have the same agent?

Dracula

caf plane air-master
It's all very well and good saying 'what would mourinho be doing there if it was about a transfer', which i generally agree with, but if its 'inmocent' and nothing to do with transfers, surely it's just a 'unusual' that mourinho is with cech's agent in a hotel anyway?

Unless he's trying to convince cech to stay, or it could be about another player the agent has.

Still bizarre coincidence

Suggs

Unless Finn is a journo, its probably best to stop posting his tweets and in this case, post Ducker instead.
He isn't, but he regularly tweets information from articles that are hidden behind paywalls etc, which was the case with this Ducker one. So figured it'd be better to post the tweet with actual information, rather than a tweet w/ a link to an article hidden behind a paywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.