Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

willhse456

I would love to have Modric here, I think even once he loses his legs he would still be able to dictate the game from deep.

Fracture90

We DO need a quality centre back though we have a load of average ones....anyway what you are criticising is the same thing as Mourinho is it not, that the squad is weak and certain holes need filling so we need signing. Bit strange you are criticising him for him making the samepoint as you?
What?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
That's fair enough. I was just curious as to who you believe the manager isn't getting the best out of.
Pogba
Sanchez
Martial
Mata
Rashford

I could probably name others, but it's no coincidence to me that the buggers underperformers are the attacking/flair players.

We could debate the reasons forever but it's safe to say....these are talented players that are not playing at the peak of their abilities. Going on last 6-8 months.

The Bloody-Nine

Pogba
Sanchez
Martial
Mata
Rashford

I could probably name others, but it's no coincidence to me that the buggers underperformers are the attacking/flair players.

We could debate the reasons forever but it's safe to say....these are talented players that are not playing at the peak of their abilities. Going on last 6-8 months.
Do you not think that each player has a responsibility to perform when presented with the opportunity, though? Sanchez, there are mitigating circumstances. Just joined, mid season, was in a funk at Arsenal, etc.

The others, though? F*cking perform. You can't tell me that Pogba isn't replicating his form for France because of the manager. I watch him. I can't accept that.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Tell me the truth, would you trade our EL, community shield and Carabao Cub trophies for a chance at Madrid in last year's final? I would .
Tough question. Probably not to be honest, we'd have got humped like Liverpool did. I agree with the sentiment though that it was difficult to watch them ploughing through Europe with their attacking football.....that's something WE should be doing

EyeInTheSky

Typical Mourinho apologist behaviour .

Let me explain to you one more time, they do spend money but they also improve their style of play and their performances hence why their boards are more likely to sanction big money transfers because they can see its shaping up to something, also they're not buying players in their late 20's, but instead they're getting mostly younger talents that they know can improve.

You got it now? Liverpool was forced to sell Couthinho, arguably their best player in last 5 years, now imagine Mourinho having to sell Pogba in order to raise finances to buy players in more needed positions?
Yet they still finished comfortably behind us and have won absolutely feck all while we have?

C3Pique

I would love to have Modric here, I think even once he loses his legs he would still be able to dictate the game from deep.
Aye let's give another fat final contract to a player whose played their best football elsewhere. It's worked great so far.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Do you not think that each player has a responsibility to perform when presented with the opportunity, though? Sanchez, there are mitigating circumstances. Just joined, mid season, was in a funk at Arsenal, etc.

The others, though? F*cking perform. You can't tell me that Pogba isn't replicating his form for France because of the manager. I watch him. I can't accept that.
Well that's why I said we could debate the reasons.....ultimately it's the managers responsibility to get the best out of his players, regardless of the reasons they aren't.

The Bloody-Nine

Well that's why I said we could debate the reasons.....ultimately it's the managers responsibility to get the best out of his players, regardless of the reasons they aren't.
Yet when we play well, it's the players. When we lose, the manager is garbage.

The Bloody-Nine

If this deals goes through, it will be truly reflective of how far our club has fallen in the transfer market. It is not even about personnel anymore, just plain brainless business acumen.
It's complete bullshit. When it doesn't happen I look forward to you retracting this brainless post. :)

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yet when we play well, it's the players. When we lose, the manager is garbage.
Not for me, I'm perfectly happy to give him praise. If he gets Pogba, Sanchez, and Rashford playing well for 5 games I'll revisit this conversation to credit him. Those 3, Sanchez and Rashford in particular, have great attitudes that he should be able to work with.
Martial, OK his attitude is questionable and there's clearly been problems, so I'm happy to not put much blame on mourinho with him

The Bloody-Nine

Not for me, I'm perfectly happy to give him praise. If he gets Pogba, Sanchez, and Rashford playing well for 5 games I'll revisit this conversation to credit him. Those 3, Sanchez and Rashford in particular, have great attitudes that he should be able to work with.
Martial, OK his attitude is questionable and there's clearly been problems, so I'm happy to not put much blame on mourinho with him
You're a good egg.

C3Pique

At this point Woodward is like the useless husband from the Fast Show.

'Did you get the players I asked for, Ed?'

"Much better than that Jose. I got us a new tampon partner for the Sychelles and signed up a sponsor for the bog roll at Old Trafford."

Fracture90

Tough question. Probably not to be honest, we'd have got humped like Liverpool did. I agree with the sentiment though that it was difficult to watch them ploughing through Europe with their attacking football.....that's something WE should be doing
Fair enough if it's a honest response.

Tbh watching them plough though teams on their way to the CL final whilst we had to scrap results against 3rd tier teams in EL makes it even more harder.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
This stuff about the manager is in every thread.

It makes for depressing reading. So many new and newish numpties in here, with an unhealthy obsession.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Typical Mourinho apologist behaviour .

Let me explain to you one more time, they do spend money but they also improve their style of play and their performances hence why their boards are more likely to sanction big money transfers because they can see its shaping up to something, also they're not buying players in their late 20's, but instead they're getting mostly younger talents that they know can improve.

You got it now? Liverpool was forced to sell Couthinho, arguably their best player in last 5 years, now imagine Mourinho having to sell Pogba in order to raise finances to buy players in more needed positions?
Like that time he sold Zlatan and won the Treble?

Status
Not open for further replies.