Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Who is this Barca Centre. They've seemed to come out of nowhere this window and spout shit.
I'd say it's just some random fake account

They are not fake, they also don't have any info, they are just translators.

Fracture90

I am no Mourinho fan for our club believe me but I totally disagree with what you stated. He has obviousoly wanted to sign more players every summer, he has signed younger players every summer Lindelof, Bailly, Dalot, Pogba. I could criticise for some of the players he wants to keep like Fellaini, criticise the quality of some of the players he has signed, criticise a lot to be honest but I dont get how you can criticise him saying the board needs to sign more players to compete....then say we need to sign more players to complete, he isnt in control of the negotiations or money
Only he can't really sign 20 players every summer. We needed and still need a RW yet he goes on to buy another LW even tho we had plenty of LW's in team including Martial who took 3/5 POTM rewards up to that point.

Stockpiling CB's without selling any, when he could have used the money to buy a proper LB, it was fairly obvious he doesn't fancy Shaw from day one.

Keeping Darmian this long, renewing Fellaini's contract etc.

GeorgeRed89

Supports
Liverpool
It's mad that UTD didn't adress their problems (fullbacks and RW). Good for the rest of the title contenders though.

Marcelinho87

Are we the only club in the world who is "preparing" when every other club in the world which is run properly actually goes out and gets the deal done quickly?

It's BS, we aren't signing Maguire now. It's going to Alderweireld
This is bullshit tbh.

All clubs have drawn out sagas and negotiations, ours just seem to take longer because we watch them every single minute of the day.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Martial swap for Alderweireld
Pogba swap for Dembele + 50million
SMS or Verrati for £150million

Kapardin

Well, Woodward should tell the Costumes to feck off.

Would be open to selling Pogba myself, as he clearly does not like it here and we need to sever ties with Raiola, but ideally he should give us 2 seasons before leaving. Obviously can't sell him now, and I am not sure we can do so next summer when we will be clearing out so many other players (Mata, Fellaini, Valencia, Young, Shaw) and upgrading in several positions. 2 more years if possible.

Rake

Any Martial - Boateng swap should include some cash coming our way as well.

I was for signing Boateng and I still am, if the price is right. I think Jose is looking for a leader with experience, who can teach the youngsters. Of course this will be hard if he is constantly injured. Maybe Tobi is the better choice, even if more expensive and with less experience

Craig Ward

We do not need a RW if we are playing 3-5-2?

We played 3-5-2 the last games and Mourinho spoke positive about that formation before.

A good LB and CB will strenghten the formation and team.
Neither are as vital as a RW for me, we have lots of issue's throughout the team but having no genuine RW for seasons on end is getting very frustrating.

Our attack bar Lukaku last year was abysmal. Martial head has gone which makes us weaker. We need a top class RW more than a LB and CB.

If Shaw left, then we'd need a LB. I don't think we can justify a CB without out-goings either, unless the CB coming in was streets ahead of what we have already. Maguire and Mina just wont improve us that much, Toby maybe but he has been littered with injuries as well as our current crop

Fracture90

Well, Woodward should tell the Costumes to feck off.

Would be open to selling Pogba myself, as he clearly does not like it here and we need to sever ties with Raiola, but ideally he should give us 2 seasons before leaving. Obviously can't sell him now, and I am not sure we can do so next summer when we will be clearing out so many other players (Mata, Fellaini, Valencia, Young, Shaw) and upgrading in several positions. 2 more years if possible.
2 more years and he'll probably leave on a free, again…

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
As in, we were never interested.

Better than what we have, but feels like a desperation signing. Can't imagine he'd fancy coming here after watching us play today either.

Correct. We were prepared to pay zero.

The costumes.
Vestuario = Dressing room. Hence the funky translation. :lol:

Pogba rumours to Barca are clearly just click bait/fan fiction. Don't doubt he wouldn't fancy a transfer though.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
You know what, I can feel it in my balls.

We're making a signing today!

onemanarmy

Boateng seems another Schweinsteiger type of signing. Big name, not good enough (anymore). Much rather have Alderweireld.

Kidders

This is depressing, I was expecting some transfer gossip today, Bale, Willian, Pulisic, Perisic, Sandro, Tierney or the like, but not another crock CB, it's not a CB we need, it's either new signings to fit Jose's 4-3-3 or a new system to suit the players we have.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Boateng seems another Schweinsteiger type of signing. Big name, not good enough (anymore). Much rather have Alderweireld.
He is absolutely still good enough when fit. If he stays injury free he would be a great signing. And a loss for us. Don't really get the keenness of our board to send him on.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
As in, we were never interested.

Better than what we have, but feels like a desperation signing. Can't imagine he'd fancy coming here after watching us play today either.

Correct. We were prepared to pay zero.

Vestuario = Dressing room. Hence the funky translation. :lol:

Pogba rumours to Barca are clearly just click bait/fan fiction. Don't doubt he wouldn't fancy a transfer though.
More like a payrise.

Thomas A.Anderson

Alderweireld is just 6 months younger then Boateng.

But yeah, he missed too many games in last 2 years for my liking. Toby did too, but he is familiar with Premier League, that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.