Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utdstar01

I can't wait for the transfer window to close. Clueless journos getting paid to spout constant bollocks.

saivet

Umtiti wanting to have his mate join him at Barca isn't going to make anything happen. This rumours are silly.

C3Pique

Zero chance we sell Pogba. Raiola stirring shit for another fat agent fee, 10% on £200m isn't a bad days' work.

I'd rather we told Pogba to bin his agent or sit on the bench until his contract runs out.

peridigm

Zero chance we sell Pogba. Raiola stirring shit for another fat agent fee, 10% on £200m isn't a bad days' work.

I'd rather we told Pogba to bin his agent or sit on the bench until his contract runs out.
He’ll be worth more next year.

United Pro

There is zero chance of this happening but Gerard Romero (a Catalan journalist) and rac1 are quite reliable for Barcelona.
That may be so but I just don't see why we'd sell, especially this late in the window. Unless we get say Rakitic + Dembele in return, which isn't happening, I just don't see how Pogba can transfer there.

jesperjaap

Mourinho said he has identified players he wants to sign as the squad needs strengthening so its up to the board to purchase them. Then you criticise Mourinho for not strengthening the squad plus saying he doesnt sign any young players....Dalot. So when you say WHAT?........................

Fracture90

Mourinho said he has identified players he wants to sign as the squad needs strengthening so its up to the board to purchase them. Then you criticise Mourinho for not strengthening the squad plus saying he doesnt sign any young players....Dalot. So when you say WHAT?........................

I'm not focusing on this transfer window but rather his entire time he's been here.

United_We_Stand

That may be so but I just don't see why we'd sell, especially this late in the window. Unless we get say Rakitic + Dembele in return, which isn't happening, I just don't see how Pogba can transfer there.
Yes. The club will categorically refuse to sell Pogba as he is now "the face of the club" especially after WC. And even if we were open to selling him, I don't think Barca will meet our estimates, we will definitely ask for more than 150m. And even if they could afford him, it won't happen now, a few days before the EPL transfer window closes, it would take us months to replace him!

It's a non-starter on so many levels.

jesperjaap

I'm not focusing on this transfer window but rather his entire time he's been here.
I am no Mourinho fan for our club believe me but I totally disagree with what you stated. He has obviousoly wanted to sign more players every summer, he has signed younger players every summer Lindelof, Bailly, Dalot, Pogba. I could criticise for some of the players he wants to keep like Fellaini, criticise the quality of some of the players he has signed, criticise a lot to be honest but I dont get how you can criticise him saying the board needs to sign more players to compete....then say we need to sign more players to complete, he isnt in control of the negotiations or money

Lumimuyiwa

Supports
Tottenham hotspurr
only if it was possible to dream of Mata in tottenham Jersey....
he wouldnt be a bad sub for Eriksen.
I think the problem with Manutd even though glaring the RB/RWB and LB/LWB, Mourinhos team actually have to find a way to improve player ability and team functionality.
cant think of one player i know since his chelsea days that improved drastically under him...
Mata is a lot better than is shown with manutd, Rashford has a gem lurked up inside, Martial...
getting an experienced defender will be key as the team actually lakcs a genuine leader IMO, Zlatan was very important he was a voice on and off the pitch, as much as itd hurt to see Toby leave, i believe hed improve the coordination of the defense with say Rojo or bailey.
p.s Smalling is the most overrated defender in the entire history of European football.
if i was Levy i wouldnt even ask for martial, id take mata plus cash for alderweird.. not like mata is a key player for you lot

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Who is this Barca Centre. They've seemed to come out of nowhere this window and spout shit.
I'd say it's just some random fake account

JMack1234

To add my bit of totally unfounded speculation, I think this is what's going on,

The board have promised Jose a CB and are currently talking to Leicester, Bayern, Barca and Spurs and Maguire, Boateng, Mina and Alderweireld respectively. After all, our transfer office isn't actually Woodward sat in his office on his own until 1 in the morning it'll be multi-faceted. Then at the start of the this week we'll make a decision on which one to go for based on price, wages and where they are on the shortlist etc. At the moment i'd bet on us getting Alderweireld, but i'm not a gambling man and honestly I don't have scooby which one will end up here.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

To add my bit of totally unfounded speculation I think this is what's going on,

The board have promised Jose a CB and are currently talking to Leicester, Bayern, Barca and Spurs and Maguire, Boateng, Mina and Alderweireld respectively. After all, our transfer office isn't actually Woodward sat in his office on his own until 1 in the morning it'll be multi-faceted. Then at the start of the this week we'll make a decision on which one to go for based on price, wages and where they are on the shortlist etc. At the moment i'd bet on us getting Alderweireld, but i'm not a gambling man and honestly I don't have scooby which one will end up here.
I think it's more that Woodward has tried to be too smart about things. Similar to last year, trying to prey on Inter due to their FFP issues, I think he's tried to force Levy's hand given Alderweireld's release cause kicks in at £25 mil or whatever it is. Unlike the former instance when Inter told us to feck off, journos sounding like Ed's actually won this standoff. Just that it's taken all transfer window long.

peridigm

Who is this Barca Centre. They've seemed to come out of nowhere this window and spout shit.
I'd say it's just some random fake account
That's apparent. They use yahoo email for feck sake. YAHOO! No legitimate business person would use Yahoo fecking email.

Barnslig

Why is this fine for Barca? No one bats an eyelid at this, but if United attempt to utter the words "Dont want to sell" we're the worst club in the world, keeping players hostage and not respecting players wishes. I fecking despise the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.