Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

manunited1919

If so, between this and Benzema case, Di Marzio was played hard by his sources. Sure he may have legit sources, but look like they don't care shite about his reputation and gave him shittiest info to break thus making a fool out of himself.
He should THINK before he puts out this shit

C3Pique

Real Madrid have offered £8m plus a bag of Ronaldo's used underpants and a second-hand fax machine for De Gea.

Woodward is filing the paperwork to dissolve the club this morning.

Micky Targaryen

Look around you. Everyone is calling you daft. Do I really need to spell it out? Surely not.

I'm not going to go over the points as people have already done this and you ignore them. I'm guessing you're just a WUM and enjoying the attention.

Don't feed the troll.
Exactly. Don't need to give this pretender any attention. Giving him a moaner tagline on an internet forum is probably one of his life goals.

ti vu

He should THINK before he puts out this shit
Agree. However, sometimes it's just a gamble for a long term deal. I meant perhaps they built trust in the past. His sources may not give him info in the future if he stop publishing info they want to leak out for some hidden reason. One thing for sure, Di Marzio rep would not be the same after this window.

Last edited:

manunited1919

Agree. However, sometimes it's just a gamble or a long term deal. I meant perhaps they built trust in the past. His sources may not give him info in the future if he stop publishing info they want to leak out for some hidden reason. One thing for sure, Di Marzio rep would not be the same after this window.
Good points. Agree with all you say.

rotherham_red

Gérard Romero says the offer isn't real.
Like I suspected. It's from Mino to pressure us in to a new contract. The fact that it broke from Di Marzio should have got the alarm bells ringing.

Sanche7

I think we will sign Alderweireld, Spurs were apparently demanding 65 million pounds before, now it's down to 58 mill
I expect the club's to find an agreement at 50+5 in add ons. Yes, we are overpaying by 5-10 mill but IMO he's better than Maguire and cheaper by 10-20 million. Maguire may develop to become a great CB, but he may turn out to be another Smalling (who is better on the ball)
Think he will be our last signing, don't think Willian will happen. Even if it does, Chelsea are going to absolutely milk us, they will ask for 50-60 million pounds, which I don't think he's worth

Sanche7

where did you get that idea from ?
Promising young English CB who rose to prominence quickly and was supposed to make the CB spot his own at the biggest club in England
Feels like we have heard that story before right

NMcC

I think we will sign Alderweireld, Spurs were apparently demanding 65 million pounds before, now it's down to 58 mill
I expect the club's to find an agreement at 50+5 in add ons. Yes, we are overpaying by 5-10 mill but IMO he's better than Maguire and cheaper by 10-20 million. Maguire may develop to become a great CB, but he may turn out to be another Smalling (who is better on the ball)
Think he will be our last signing, don't think Willian will happen. Even if it does, Chelsea are going to absolutely milk us, they will ask for 50-60 million pounds, which I don't think he's worth
Really?

I'd say in todays market 50/60m is a fair price for willian, providing he produces his best.

pascell

Raiola feeding the press garbage again I see. We all knew what we were getting into with Riola when we signed Pogba. Most on here thought he was a god for forcing the move to United, now he's doing the same to us, he's the devil.

The only thing I'm surprised about is that it's happening only 2 years into his contract, I thought they'd have waited until next summer.

Giggsyking

Promising young English CB who rose to prominence quickly and was supposed to make the CB spot his own at the biggest club in England
Feels like we have heard that story before right
Not the story, but the thing (Smalling is better on the ball) is totally false. He is nowhere near better than any defender we currently have in our squad on the ball, even JM made fun of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.