Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
And it would be deserved. Some of the most hysterical and worst posts on this forum come from that poster. And that takes some effort.
Agreeing with something Glaston says alone should be a bannable offence.

Member 5225

Just me who doesn't see the problem? No chance any PL club is selling one of their best players abroad after Thursday with no replacement already in the squad, let alone us.
err unless he wants out ofcourse. Ultimately the clubs are powerless once players (as great as they are) decide they want to leave. Suarez, Coutinho, Ronaldo, RVP, Cesc, Neymar, etc

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
Agreeing with something Glaston says alone should be a bannable offence.
Correct. But in this case Glaston is just bitter that we're about to take Spurs' best defender. The other guy is genuinely embarrassing himself.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
err unless he wants out ofcourse. Ultimately the clubs are powerless once players (as great as they are) decide they want to leave. Suarez, Coutinho, Ronaldo, RVP, Cesc, Neymar, etc
Barring Neymar which came out of the blue, most of them wanted out the summer previous but were kept hold of: Arsenal came in for Suarez but were rejected, Barcelona tried to sneak Coutinho at the end of the window, the build up to Cesc's transfer lasted about 5 years, Ronaldo just about stayed in 2008, RVP ran his contract down intentionally to leave. It's just not happening.

SammyUnited_83

And it would be deserved. Some of the most hysterical and worst posts on this forum come from that poster. And that takes some effort.
Hang on. What have I said that isn't true?

We sold Ronaldo, a player better and more marketable (shudders) than Pogba.

We were a better team in the era

We were more stable club in that era

We had a better manager in that era

Barcelona are a step up from Utd.

I'm more than happy to be wrong, so genuinely what have I said that's 'bannable' from the above?

fallengt

We should counter offer with one year free noodle deal for every members of Barca team to take Messi in return

Ban

I'm more than happy to be wrong, so genuinely what have I said that's 'bannable' from the above?
Please stop.

walsh

This.

You'll get hammered for saying that, but you are spot on.
What is the point being a united fan with the attitude you have? Why do you expose yourself to such obvious despair and, worse still, seem to take some weird satisfaction if your doom mongering appears (in your eyes) to be coming true?

TheReligion

Abusive

You're talking utter shite.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Funny to see a spurs fan preaching about team spirit considering they kept Toby for one full season and are still holding on to him . Oh and didn't Rose say something about the signings last summer. I am sure that is all helping team spirit at spurs though. This sort of shit is common at football clubs , people just get their head down and move on once the football starts

walsh

Funny to see a spurs fan preaching about team spirit considering they kept Toby for one full season and are still holding on to him . Oh and didn't Rose say something about the signings last summer. I am sure that is all helping team spirit at spurs though. This sort of shit is common at football clubs , people just get their head down and move on once the football starts
Spot on and prime examples of how United drama gets blown out of all proportion.

fallengt

Haha. You think I'm bothered about the friendlies ffs?

The manager is constantly having a go at the CEO, who should have got more deals done - and one of our star players is wanted by a better team. Other clubs are miles ahead of us at this point.

Oh ans the season starts in 3 days. We are screwed, and, others will see that.
And you're saying we should sell Pogba _ Martial too ?

Yeah feck off mate, I'm reporting you

SammyUnited_83

What is the point being a united fan with the attitude you have? Why do you expose yourself to such obvious despair and spend time trying to convince the rest of us thsg the rapture is coming?
Does a Utd fan have to agree with everything we do?

We are in trouble, no matter how you try and spin it. Look, it's all opinions and I do respect if people don't want to agree.

My opinion is we are a club in a crisis (for us, may be not on the Newcastle level), Martial, Pogba, the public discontent from our manager.

I'm struggling to see the positives.

TheReligion

Abusive
Genuinely, which of those points don't you agree with?
Look around you. Everyone is calling you daft. Do I really need to spell it out? Surely not.

I'm not going to go over the points as people have already done this and you ignore them. I'm guessing you're just a WUM and enjoying the attention.

Don't feed the troll.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Pogba is not leaving. This year or next. All this is bs. He is our biggest star. We are not selling club ffs. Pogba can say that he wants to go, he can do even "full coutinho" and go to strike but even then we will not sell. Ed is not stupid. We would lose reputation, shares would drop, squad would be weaker....
Raiola wants new contract for him. And at the end, he will get that.

izec

Look around you. Everyone is calling you daft. Do I really need to spell it out? Surely not.

I'm not going to go over the points as people have already done this and you ignore them. I'm guessing you're just a WUM and enjoying the attention.

Don't feed the troll.
The term troll is not allowed on here. Ban incoming

BlueHaze

Does a Utd fan have to agree with everything we do?

We are in trouble, no matter how you try and spin it. Look, it's all opinions and I do respect if people don't want to agree.

My opinion is we are a club in a crisis (for us, may be not on the Newcastle level), Martial, Pogba, the public discontent from our manager.

I'm struggling to see the positives.
I can understand your point, the season could very well turn out to be a fiasco, but I would wait till at least 10 games to be played untill stating we are in crisis. I have a very bad feeling about this season and I dislike Mourinho but there is still hope.

SammyUnited_83

Don't feed the troll.
Yet no one has answered the points I have made? Couldn't care less about the WUM etc, I'm fecking gutted to see us like this.

I've got an opinion which isn't shared on here, fair enough.

I am entitled to mine, and, I think my concerns are valid tbh.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yet no one has answered the points I have made? Couldn't care less about the WUM etc, I'm fecking gutted to see us like this.

I've got an opinion which isn't shared on here, fair enough.

I am entitled to mine, and, I think my concerns are valid tbh.
Yeah well you're ruining the thread for people and spamming so suggest you move your hysterical concerns elsewhere.

Woodzy

Journos everywhere scrambling to write whatever horseshit that comes to mind on the back of this Barca bid. Going to be a tedious few days.

izec

Journos everywhere scrambling to write whatever horseshit that comes to mind on the back of this Barca bid. Going to be a tedious few days.
It will go on til the 1st September. Then in January again. Then next summer etc

Woodzy

I’d actually agree with all of those comments except for maybe Ronaldo being more marketable when we sold him - it’s a different era of football now.

Status
Not open for further replies.