Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This window closing 3 weeks before other leagues is a horrendous idea for the bigger clubs whose players are likely to get interest from big European clubs . I frankly can't believe that pl clubs were stupid enough to vote for it , it just makes no sense at all .

F1D

I get it why United voted against, but if we don't want to sell, how does the end of the transfer window chang that?

walsh

This window closing 3 weeks before other leagues is a horrendous idea for the bigger clubs whose players are likely to get interest from big European clubs . I frankly can't believe that pl clubs were stupid enough to vote for it , it just makes no sense at all .
Don't worry, all the top English clubs will have the shutters down once they can't replace anyone (barring deadweights they want to shift).

Stan Jefferson

The fact that we cant replace him will only mean it will take an even bigger offer to tempt the club into selling. Even bigger than the astronomical offer it would have taken anyway.

SammyUnited_83

Mate we lost a couple of friendlies, can you suitably freak out please?
Haha. You think I'm bothered about the friendlies ffs?

The manager is constantly having a go at the CEO, who should have got more deals done - and one of our star players is wanted by a better team. Other clubs are miles ahead of us at this point.

Oh ans the season starts in 3 days. We are screwed, and, others will see that.

Tiber

Not only is Jose attacking his boss, players and new captain and no doubt putting players off joining us, by driving Pogba and Martial out he is damaging our post-Mourinho future

walsh

Not only is Jose attacking his boss, players and new captain and no doubt putting players off joining us, by driving Pogba and Martial out he is damaging our post-Mourinho future
How does 'Barca want Pogba' suddenly become Jose forcing him out? The agenda knows no bounds.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Lingard would be the other option. If we're playing 433 it's most likely that he'll drop in there instead of the midfield where we've got numbers.
True, Lingard's a way better option there even if it's not his best position.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Look at how they signed Fabregas from Arsenal. Rumour after rumour, shirt swapping and other bullshit tactics. Eventually Arsenal yielded and sold him for €29 million - for one of the top midfielders in the league. They turn players heads so they can force a transfer, or the club has to sell on the cheap.

They didn't even have the gall to put in a respectable offer. What they have offered is insulting and derisory. It's like us offering Darmian, Rojo and Phil Jones + €50 million Euros for Messi.

They are a shithouse, unethical, money-laundering, ref-surrounding, diving, parent-napping, HGH-injecting, Ronaldinho-hijacking, look-at-me-I'm-the-president-of-Barcelona dickskin of a club.

I wouldn't put anything past them. I hope we stay strong, but players hold all the power thesedays unfortunately.
I repeat, we will not sell him for less than 150m for next 2 years . We are not Arsenal and he has a long term contract and we don't need money.

Thelyonking1

I know he won’t leave this summer. Next summer he’s off though for sure or maybe in January. Hypothetically who could we possibly get to replace him? SMS? Veratti? Isco? Rakitic? Erikson? Hotel? Trivago?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Wheres the problem. United won't sell.
The problem is that Pogba wants to go - otherwise Barca would not be trying to get him. So you've now got both Martial and Pogba wanting out, so even if you force them both to stay it makes even further for an unhappy United camp going into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.