Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
He's good, but not at your level yet.
I mean, not many options left. I'd take a chance on him and hope he reaches the level the Spanish think he can.

But if we'd be willing to pay €80m for him why not trigger Oblak's clause at that point and see if he'd be willing to come...

ash_86

Di Marzio confirms there is a offer from Barca for Pogba but we don't want to sell.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Barca really think that we would sell Pogba for that 3 days before the window closes ? I think if that was 150 million Euros then United would probably have given it a thought

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Everyone hates on Madrid but Barca are every bit as cretinous.

reddevil702

Demebele better be part of any package coming from Barca if United are even considering selling Pogba.

fd212

Supports
Liverpool
Feck the Spanish teams. Seriously. Whether you are any of the top six (except maybe City?). They always come in and try to unsettle our star players. Every year it's the same nonsense it seems (or am I so wrong?). Only thing I have noticed this summer is Madrid have been unusually quiet through their mouthpieces regarding Hazard/Courtois. Maybe they know they will get them without much need for fuss in the near future...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't even rate Pogba as highly and I'm cracking up at that offer.

It's like a joke thing you do on Football Manager just to piss off the manager of the other club.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
No way. 100 plus Rakitic probably be a better deal
Yeah, I know it is still a bad deal, just saying that was the speculation. Definitely shouldn't accept Gomes. Rakitic would make a bit more sense as with Vidal, Busquets, Arthur and Pogba (if they're so desperate to sign him) there isn't much room for him.

Judas

Open to offers
I hope we never sell to Barca if that offer is genuine, rather sell him to Real for cheap than give those idiots Pogba, that offer is an absolute piss take.

podurban2

Everyone hates on Madrid but Barca are every bit as cretinous.
Barca are worse tbh. At least Madrid live by their bad boy image. I can respect that. Barca are just disgusting while trying their best to disguise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.