Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3Pique

Jesus Christ just buy Alderweireld and Willian already.

Proven, no-nonsense signings that would instantly improve our first 11 with no time to adapt. We need a proper touch line- hugging winger on the right.

-Supreme-

I'd take Mata back actually (not for Hazard but maybe Willian).

The only player in your side I'd swap Kante for is De Gea, and I'm not sure I'd do that.
The only player I'd take from Chelsea is Hazard for De Gea

Dolf

So the title of his article is: Why Manchester United did not sign Ivan Perisic.
And his answer to that question is literally: "United refused to sanction additional funds for the Croat"

Well no shit sherlock...
That took him a year to find out?

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
The only thing Barcelona and Raiola have accomplished is to royally piss off Wooward and the Glazers. If we where extremely reluctant to sell our most valuable asset before this bid then now they have totally closed that door.

Regarding Barcelona. Why insult the selling club if they are genuinely interested? They aren’t stupid so they must realize that this will harden our stance to a point where the price will be irrelevant. Stupid move from the Catalans.

Regarding Raiola. Why pushing for a sale if he knows that United is unwilling to sell in the first place. Secondly why encourage a insulting bid he knows only creates hostility. With four years left on the contract Pogba is in a lose and lose situation and Raiola should know this. This part make me think Pogba is unaware of this move.

Woodward can do two things. Stay silent and let the gossip and rumors continue another year before next summer window. Issue a statement where we either take the player of the market or ask for a unrealistic fee who includes Dembélé. The second option is what the supporters like but the first option is what we use to do.

Anyway. My hate towards Barcelona will continue stronger then ever. Even if it not matters I will boycott everything connected to them as a personal ploy, just for fun. Hopefully the Spanish government take care of the dirty biz...

Ban

We should ask for Messi, Rakitić and Dembele plus 100 mil, and then we can talk. Bloody cheapstakes.

walsh

Jesus Christ just buy Alderweireld and Willian already.

Proven, no-nonsense signings that would instantly improve our first 11 with no time to adapt. We need a proper touch line- hugging winger on the right.
Agree 100%. I know we over simplify everything but just throw £100-120m on the table between spurs and Chelsea and you'd think they'd be ours.

rotherham_red

Part of me thinks this a ploy from Raiola to get a new contract for Pogba. He's been here two years and Sanchez has taken his spot as the highest earner.

If he had one or even two years left on his deal, Barca moving for him would make sense but the fact he still has 4 and that the news was broken in Italy, makes me think nothing has really happened and it's the building blocks of Raiola's negotiations this coming season.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I would prefer Zaha to Willian, I genuinely think he could develop into a major goalscorer and threat. Aldeweireld would be good but I really don't see CB as a problem. I still would like to see some interest in a full back. Hysaj maybe.

No need to pay silly money though. Ok to work with what we have if need be. But if we do, we should be looking to develop the positions we are weak in.

Art Vandelay

Part of me thinks this a ploy from Raiola to get a new contract for Pogba. He's been here two years and Sanchez has taken his spot as the highest earner.

If he had one or even two years left on his deal, Barca moving for him would make sense but the fact he still has 4 and that the news was broken in Italy, makes me think nothing has really happened and it's the building blocks of Raiola's negotiations this coming season.
If that's the case then he should really be told to shut up and earn it. He's done nothing to deserve a pay rise.

walsh

Can we just stop posting different versions of the same bollocks about Pogba. We all know it's not happening regardless of your opinions on him.

That 'offer' is also so obviously untrue. It's like if your mate who only occasionally follows football decides to play FM for the first time.

onemanarmy

Barcelona's holier than thou attitude is a facade. They are a terrible club. They've done this shit for years, with Dembele, Coutinho, Malcolm... the whole Neymar sage. Tax evasing cnuts.

/rant over

welshmanc75

All that's missing from that Barca offer is Vermaelen and Alcacer. Then they would be dumping all their dross in one go. Jokers

Flytan

We will if he demands to go.

Why are people so naive. The transfer window plays into their hands.

He's gone IMO.
No we won't. If this was the start of the transfer, yes he would be gone. But you can't go to the club a week before the season as a player of his caliber and expect to be sold for anything less than stupid money.

Status
Not open for further replies.