Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric's Seagull

He was interviewed live on SSN yesterday saying he has a good working relationship with Ed Woodward so who knows what to believe. Personally tend to believe him too as United have made him an incredibly wealthy guy. Why would he bite the hand that feeds him? Some clubs with cash, city for example, refuse to deal with him a lot of the time. Don't think liverpool do a great deal with him either but stand to be corrected on that one.

Pogba will always be an enigma though. There will always be an angle for the media to play sadly and it's why I'd like to see him moved on at the next convenient moment for the club (probably the summer) and then replaced with some top players who actually give it their all every week.
Pogba just seems to be one of those players that there is going to be speculation about moving every window. This makes it hard to plan when your most talented player could possibly be on the move all the time :(

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Pogba just seems to be one of those players that there is going to be speculation about moving every window. This makes it hard to plan when your most talented player could possibly be on the move all the time :(
He's a talent there's no doubt about it but have we ever really seen it's fruition? I'd say bar the first 12 games under Ole the caretaker where Pogba was unreal......he's been largely disappointing otherwise. We won't miss him as much as people think. Obviously he'd have to be replaced but I think we could improve on him quit easily as his heart has never really been in it for me. KDB is three times the player he is because he matches his skill with effort and desire. Pogba doesn't.

dev1l

It's obviously fake you silly cnuts.

This is what Raiola said most recently:
https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/manc...gba-not-leaving-manchester-united-mino-raiola
The original report appeared in La Repubblica and it s behind a paywall. But Italian media reported the quotes...
This is Eurosport
https://it.eurosport.com/calcio/cal...ebbero-scusarsi-con-me_sto7592245/story.shtml
So before calling names kindly check your sources
Eurosport report quotes Raiola word by word
Original quote in Italian
Su Pogba
" Adesso il suo problema è il Manchester: è un club fuori dalla realtà, senza un progetto sportivo. Oggi non porterei più nessuno là, rovinerebbero anche Maradona, Pelè e Maldini. Paul ha bisogno di una squadra e di una società, una come la prima Juve"

Last edited:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
People losing it over Rojo wearing a French team jersey when the club have basically shown him the door and told him to find a new club. :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
Those Raiola quotes are ridiculous if real, he changes his tune by the day, it seems utterly moronic to say that days after speaking well about the club. Have to be bollocks, and/or twisted beyond belief.

Tarrou

Those Raiola quotes are ridiculous if real, he changes his tune by the day, it seems utterly moronic to say that days after speaking well about the club. Have to be bollocks, and/or twisted beyond belief.
Yeah I can't see how he'd say that and burn his relationship with United, not to mention sour Pogba's relationship with United too. He might be a cnut but he's not a fool. We're a cash cow for him.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.

dev1l

They are real. He wants to move his client on and he cannot because we are asking a price that suitors deem as too high.
Now Raiola is becoming more threatening.
I m not passing judgement on whether he s doing the right thing or not, just trying to be factual

dev1l

You're really believing the Italian media? Let me start believing every report that appears in The Sun as well. :houllier:
La Repubblica is considered as one of the most respected... It s not a tabloid like the Sun. It carried a whole interview with Raiola and most questions were on other stuff.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why would Raiola bite the hand that feeds him? A lot of clubs refuse to deal with him. United have made him an even richer man. It's a BS story clearly.

Eric's Seagull

He's a talent there's no doubt about it but have we ever really seen it's fruition? I'd say bar the first 12 games under Ole the caretaker where Pogba was unreal......he's been largely disappointing otherwise. We won't miss him as much as people think. Obviously he'd have to be replaced but I think we could improve on him quit easily as his heart has never really been in it for me. KDB is three times the player he is because he matches his skill with effort and desire. Pogba doesn't.
Agree with your post especially the part in bold. I think that when you pay a World Record fee a player you should expect to see performances regularly which justify such an outlay.

If he could play as well as Ole's first few games as caretaker I would be extremely happy but can't see this happening and I don't think he wants to be here.

izec

Why would Raiola bite the hand that feeds him? A lot of clubs refuse to deal with him. United have made him an even richer man. It's a BS story clearly.
Everyone feeds Raiola. He is biting one hand off, but 5 other hands are waiting to feed him. As long as he has talented players on his cards, most clubs will deal with him. It is that simple.

jackal&hyde

He is fighting back because United pointed out his ways during the Haaland transfer; he's a cnut looking after himself. I hope we never do business with him again.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You're really believing the Italian media? Let me start believing every report that appears in The Sun as well. :houllier:
You're seemingly believing articles that use the original quotes from Italian media as a source. If others are "cnuts" what does that make you?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
"BuT hE AiN't WrOnG"
God, I really hate using this type of text style but people agreeing with that parasite can do one.

He is fighting back because United pointed out his ways during the Haaland transfer; he's a cnut looking after himself. I hope we never do business with him again.
This^

SinNombre

Raiola had 2 big clubs who would buy from him in Juventus and us. Not counting Dortmund since they are still a step-up club and are used by Raiola's clients as such.

I think the fact that we are refusing to pay for his clients is a big driver of the shit coming out of the fat pig.

SER19

100%. He has a formula with young players that basically involves another sell on and United didn't go for it. Any good talent he sells will be agitating for a move in around three years. Top clubs should avoid until he learns a new way. If he can't get deals for top young players they'll stop joining him

crossy1686

career ending
Imagine how upset you'd be if one of the richest clubs in the world, who pay more agent fees than any other club, refused to do business with you or any player you decided to represent?

dev1l

100%. He has a formula with young players that basically involves another sell on and United didn't go for it. Any good talent he sells will be agitating for a move in around three years. Top clubs should avoid until he learns a new way. If he can't get deals for top young players they'll stop joining him
Our mistake was giving him around 25 million for Pogba transfer from Juventus.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Raiola brokered these deals since 2016:

Zlatan*, Lukaku*, Mkhi*, Pogba -> United
Matuidi, De Ligt -> Juve
Haaland -> Dortmund (pseudo)
Moise Kean -> Everton
Balotelli -> Nice

He currently also represents Verratti, Donnarumma, Insigne, Lozano, Capoue among others.

It is clear that Pogba, De Ligt, Verratti and Donnarumma are his only big paydays. Donnarumma is already a nuisance, Juve, like PSG don't take shit and are doing well in their leagues. I think he wants to agitate things with Pogba at United and get PR so he can generate more clients by making himself look like a saviour in a player vs club war. Only Juve and United deal with him these days. If Everton throw money, maybe he'll send players there.

Since Man United have indicated why we didn't do the Haaland deal, this is a good time for that.

C'est Moi Cantona

We need to stop regurgitating the 'right players' line.

Maguire was the right player, yet we took an extra 12 months to finally get him, Eriksen might well be the right player but we'll probably rather wait until the summer, Ole wanted Haaland but we missed out, Alderweireld would have improved us massively at the time but we just wouldn't pay up, etc.

I'm sure we think Saul, Sancho, and Kante, are the right players, but we aren't getting players like that if we don't get in the CL, which will be almost impossible if Mctominay is out for 8 weeks, and Pogba continues as has been doing this season.

The reality is the transfer market is trail and error, if you have gaping holes in the squad you get what you think is right at the time, and who want to come here, which is where we are just now.

Withnail

We need to stop regurgitating the 'right players' line.

Maguire was the right player, yet we took an extra 12 months to finally get him, Eriksen might well be the right player but we'll probably rather wait until the summer, Ole wanted Haaland but we missed out, Alderweireld would have improved us massively at the time but we just wouldn't pay up, etc.

I'm sure we think Saul, Sancho, and Kante, are the right players, but we aren't getting players like that if we don't get in the CL, which will be almost impossible if Mctominay is out for 8 weeks, and Pogba continues as has been doing this season.

The reality is the transfer market is trail and error, if you have gaping holes in the squad you get what you think is right at the time, and who want to come here, which is where we are just now.
What? Continues to be injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.