Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Leipzig's squad being taken apart in the middle of their first title run.

DarkRed

I've always wanted O Dembele at United and we've been crying for a RW.
Is it because he is constantly injured and never fit? Why would anyone ever want him after his two years at Barca? They can't really sell him after they paid so much... basicly he is exactly same as Shaw.

Varun1

It's because he doesn't play on the left or as a 10 and that seems to be the basis of us using/finding a right sided player!
Injury prone with a poor mentality, we've got enough players like that.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Who have they lost?
Thus far only Diego Demme to Napoli. He's no world beater but I still find it a bit strange that they sold him mid season for just €12m, when he played almost every minute and captained the team over the past couple of months. Perhaps Ilsanker and Cunha soon to follow, but they haven't played a big role this season.

I'm looking more towards next season. Werner is only at the club, because Bayern didn't pull the trigger last summer and is said to have a low-ish release clause in his contract, Forsberg (still) keeps whining to the press about being denied a move in the summer and then you have Upamecano, Klostermann, Laimer and Kampl with contracts that expire in 2021, forcing Leipzig to sell them next summer if they can't negotiate extensions.

Nick7

Thus far only Diego Demme to Napoli. He's no world beater but I still find it a bit strange that they sold him mid season for just €12m, when he played almost every minute and captained the team over the past couple of months. Perhaps Ilsanker and Cunha soon to follow, but they haven't played a big role this season.

I'm looking more towards next season. Werner is only at the club, because Bayern didn't pull the trigger last summer and is said to have a low-ish release clause in his contract, Forsberg (still) keeps whining to the press about being denied a move in the summer and then you have Upamecano, Klostermann, Laimer and Kampl with contracts that expire in 2021, forcing Leipzig to sell them next summer if they can't negotiate extensions.
Ah right. I thought they’d sold a couple. I was wondering why there were reports earlier in the season that Leipzig were happy to sell Upamecano.

NJM78

Who have we been linked to that went on and excelled after we didnt bid?
That's not the point I'm making, the point is we have needed a right sided forward player for years just like we had needed a right back.

However we seem to sign left sided forwards all the time.

Also I don't give two shits about Dembele.

MrSingh2002

Never seen him play but seems to be highly rated from what people have said about him.:)
I've played in the same side as his old man. Top striker in the amateur game. Ridiculous knack of being in the right place. His son must have been schooled well from an early age.

binary bot
If the next Lionel Messi comes available I hope we stay well clear as we need established players.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
That Birmingham City lad is highly rated. Would be a smart move to get him signed on with us.

RedChisel

The state of our club. FFS. We need established midfielders and what do we do? is trying to sign teenagers.
State of this post more like. We should be signing up any young talent that is available regardless of whether they are desperately needed. How anyone can moan about trying to sign young exciting players is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.