Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suedesi

Because this is literally their job. The alterantive is that they do not work, sit at home and twiddle their thumbs while collecting unemployment benefits. Or, alternatively they can work and collect their paychecks. Society has not stopped, we are all just adapting to a new temporary situation. There is ENORMOUS focus on the pandemic everywhere already, as it should be. However, life has not stopped, we are all still going to work, although most of us are doing so in a shirt and underwear for those Teams meetings. I completed a conference call over skype with a manufacturer in China early this morning in a shirt, tie and underwear. Life is alright.

That being said, if we are even considering Aarson Ramsey, I'm going to throw a hissyfit on the internet, that'll show the club.
As far as I know the transfer window is not even opened, so this is all speculative bullshit.

Not to mention no one knows the impact the pandemic will have on transfer fees - I'm sure there's going to be a significant haircut on all deals going forward; how much will depend on severity and final toll of the disease.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
As far as I know the transfer window is not even opened, so this is all speculative bullshit.

Not to mention no one knows the impact the pandemic will have on transfer fees - I'm sure there's going to be a significant haircut on all deals going forward; how much will depend on severity and final toll of the disease.
Doesn't mean the world stops though? Would you prefer the journalists stop doing their job and go on unemployment instead of reporting what they hear? Will you chip in on their toiletpaper bills?

beingshe7don

Someone whose gonna turn 30 this year? We've been looking to bring in young reinforcements. Why would we be interested in that? It's like he's Ronaldo or Messi. He's gonna be looking at crazy wages. This makes no sense and Duncan Castles is out of his mind.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Someone whose gonna turn 30 this year? We've been looking to bring in young reinforcements. Why would we be interested in that? It's like he's Ronaldo or Messi. He's gonna be looking at crazy wages. This makes no sense and Duncan Castles is out of his mind.
No disrepect to Italy and you gotta feel for the guys over but would anyone want to go there at this moment in time anyway. I also really can't see how Pogba could not be excited by what is happening at United right now either. Unless Raiola has really fecked him up.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would be quite underwhelming. Past his best, especially with regards to injuries. Earning way more than he's worth so we'd likely cover that too. And Juve get a player they want having played football manager in the market picking up freebies to swap for quality. No thanks.

Teja

Isn't he on 400k p/w or something like that? Why would he leave that? I assume we won't pay more than 120-150k p/w (Bruno is on 150k AFAIK)

Amarsdd

I wouldn't listen to Duncan Castles for any United news. Even if he has actual ITK news regarding United and its positive, he has to put in some negative connotations to it. If its negative, then you can't stop gloating to high heavens about it.

diarm

£98m. It's pricey but not as much as I thought he'd end up costing. If he fixes the right side of our attack it will be worth every penny.

-Supreme-

I reckon it could be below 100m fee, considering the market situation and Sancho's price will only go down if they don't sell him this summer as his contract runs out in 2022.

Suedesi

Doesn't mean the world stops though? Would you prefer the journalists stop doing their job and go on unemployment instead of reporting what they hear? Will you chip in on their toiletpaper bills?
No, I would prefer journalists doing their job and not writing fake news. Plenty of real stories to cover, no need to manufacture bullshit

croadyman

SanchON

Cocks out, boys.
There is certainly no smoke without fire about this one and hopefully has the ending we are all hoping for, what is the lowest figure people think Dortmund would sell him for in this current climate just out of interest.

SpyLuke10

There is certainly no smoke without fire about this one and hopefully has the ending we are all hoping for, what is the lowest figure people think Dortmund would sell him for in this current climate just out of interest.
well they want him for no less than 110M euros or 98.4-ish pounds. So I reckon maybe you can get 5M euros off of this price, 105M euros or 93.9M pounds. No doubt we'll spend until the start of the last week of the window trying to negotiate this 5M off of the price.

Tarrou

it never ceases to amaze me that Aaron Ramsay is on £400k a week

he's a decent player but nothing special and he's always injured too

Sanche7

I think our offer would be something like 100 mill upfront plus 5+5 in add ons or something. But at the same time, I've no idea how the Coronavirus has impacted our finances, so we will have to wait and see what happens

cyberman

it never ceases to amaze me that Aaron Ramsay is on £400k a week

he's a decent player but nothing special and he's always injured too
It never ceases to amaze me that the press run with these stories as if selling Pogba is the only way to get Ramsey.

Here Ed, we are including this player that we would happily sell to you anyway so we can sign a world megastar on the cheap.
Sound good Ed?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm not too miffed with this. I think if used correctly, he could be a great impact sub. I think he'd do well in the team Ole is building. I'm probably being too optimistic but am just clinging on to hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.