Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
My favorite part of the translation was this line

" Both Hirst and Peach believe a transition can happen, but they believe United have set a clear limit on how much they intend to punch out for the edge player. "

hubbuh

Is he still hot shit? Seems weird Bayern would be willing to let him go when he should be in his prime. Versatility and experience would be useful for our relatively young squad I reckon.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is he still hot shit? Seems weird Bayern would be willing to let him go when he should be in his prime. Versatility and experience would be useful for our relatively young squad I reckon.
They aren't willing to let him go at all. He is absolutely brilliant and will definitely sign a new deal.

Mr Smith

Wouldn't you be a tad hacked off if one of your players of real quality declines a short term contract extension, whilst your club fight for PL survival? Dick move if anything
True, but I wouldn't have thought publicly tweeting about it makes the situation any better.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Sure he may not want to sell but they will WANT to leave if there is no Champions League football.

Then again we are talking about Spurs players....it also depends on if they have any ambition to go to a bigger club to win trophies.

RUCK4444

Last I heard he transitioned into an incredible central defender so I can’t see them letting him go. Great player.

-Supreme-

To think Levy could have sold Dier, Rose and Eriksen for around £180m but ended up getting just £17m for Eriksen and the other two became useless squad players.

How people still rave about him is a mystery...

Skeezix

To think Levy could have sold Dier, Rose and Eriksen for around £180m but ended up getting just £17m for Eriksen and the other two became useless squad players.

His unwillingness to sell players is actually working against him.

Their recent signings apart from Son and Moura - Ndombele, Sanchez are not working to well either.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Sure he may not want to sell but they will WANT to leave if there is no Champions League football.

Then again we are talking about Spurs players....it also depends on if they have any ambition to go to a bigger club to win trophies.
I don't think it matters this summer. I really do think their star players Son & Kane will at least give Mourinho another season before they make decision to leave. Spurs might not be big club but Mourinho is a big manager and it wasn't long ago when he won his last PL.

izec

would walk away. Injury prone as feck currently, he is barely worth half of that. Bayern massively overpaid for him, their transfer record :D

Pep's Suit

Yeah, it's just one of those cliches. And the same should be said about Arsenal: probably could have sold Alexis, Ramsey and Ozil for £140m+.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
would walk away. Injury prone as feck currently, he is barely worth half of that. Bayern massively overpaid for him, their transfer record :D
And somehow PSG is interested to pay big money to sign him. I don't know why Bayern can be so lucky sometime. Buying defender for 80m and injury prone (bet they regretted it couple months ago), but now a rich club is reported to want to have negotiation to talk about signing the player. Bayern's chance to get some of their money back.

RUCK4444

It's not mad at all we need proper replacement for Matic a defensive midfielder , Kante's role could be replicated by Fred at decent level.
I love Fred but not sure he could replicate what Kante brings to the pure DM role, not to Kante’s level anyway.

Anyway we play with a two at the base of midfield so it’s a bit of a moot point. Still would improve the squad massively imo, much more left in the tank than Matic and could pair him with anybody in that two in midfield.

gajender

I love Fred but not sure he could replicate what Kante brings to the pure DM role, not to Kante’s level anyway.

Anyway we play with a two at the base of midfield so it’s a bit of a moot point. Still would improve the squad massively imo, much more left in the tank than Matic and could pair him with anybody in that two in midfield.
But he doesn't play as pure Dm he isn't that great as sole holder at base of the midfield that's the reason Chelsea are willing to sell him.

Walters_19_MuFc

Can’t see this after securing Ighalo. I think he’s a good player though.
Ighalo goes in January, though. Next season, especially if we're chasing for the major trophies, we're going to need a striker to rotate with Martial. Yes, we have Rashford and Greenwood, but in my opinion, they're move suited to the wide areas, especially the former.

sparx99

Kante's best years have been in a double pivot at the base of midfield. Alongside Drinkwater at Leicester and then alongside Matic at Chelsea. Under Sarri he got pushed into a box to box role and has never really played as a sole holding midfielder with Jorginho now alongside him. It would be interesting to see him alongside Pogba and Bruno but I'd worry that wed get him just as his legs start to go. We've not done well with older signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.