Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

At £40 mill for VdB or Graelish if Ville goes down I think we’d at least be tempted even without Pogba sale.
Yeah I would think so too but when well connected journalists like Ducker say anyone but Sancho hinges on Pogba future then you generally tend to listen, would think Grealish is going to be nearer £50m but that is only if Villa go down otherwise see us being priced out.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

If anyone thought anything about Fati rumours...Duncan Castles:nono:
That guy is full of shite. I listened to his podcast with Ian McGarry and they said there is no bidding war for Werner with Lpool, Utd and Chelsea, infact his agent has told both Chelsea and Utd to not bother bidding as he has all but signed for Liverpool, they were paying the fee it was just a matter of time. As a result Chelsea and Utd didn't enter the race; and wont do so.. Spouting off like they were really in the know and had close ties to the deal...
....next day Werner was all agreed to join us

They talk absolute nonsense the pair of them. I wouldnt believe a word they say. Castles was also reporting how much we wanted Sancho in Jan and were pushing hard he was top priority or words to that effect, then a few weeks later claimed we didn't want him as much as media made out. Yeh, as much as you made out you dullard. He should be on your blacklist, or at least lowest tier

cyberman

That guy is full of shite. I listened to his podcast with Ian McGarry and they said there is no bidding war for Werner with Lpool, Utd and Chelsea, infact his agent has told both Chelsea and Utd to not bother bidding as he has all but signed for Liverpool, they were paying the fee it was just a matter of time. As a result Chelsea and Utd didn't enter the race; and wont do so.. Spouting off like they were really in the know and had close ties to the deal...

They talk absolute nonsense the pair of them. I wouldnt believe a word they say. Castles was also reporting how much we wanted Sancho in Jan and were pushing hard he was top priority or words to that effect, then a few weeks later claimed we didn't want him as much as media made out. Yeh, as much as you made out you dullard. He should be on your blacklist, or at least lowest tier
But its plausible that he was set for Liverpool before the finances went to shit?

pascell

I agree, Castles won't have many links involved with United transfers anymore. Ian McGarry, damn I'm probably more reliable than that guy and (as some might say on here) I know feck all :lol:

Zoo

Lucas Hernandez is a priority target for PSG.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
But its plausible that he was set for Liverpool before the finances went to shit?
their exclusive news that his agent had told both clubs not to bother bidding at all this window; from close sources, went to shit within 24 hrs? I dont buy that. I was not convinced when listening to it originally, and then less than 24 hrs later they were shown up

Sea-Cow

Yeah, agree. Would love to see him here and hate seeing him go to Arsenal. He would improve them quite a bit.
Agreed I think that would be a great signing for them. From what I've seen he has the ability and the tenacity to dominate a game.

The short Uruguyan and the French Sideshow Bob are also quality, young center-mids.

binary bot
Wonder how much we've spent on Rojo's wages whilst trying to recoup a fee for him

SAFMUTD

Wonder how much we've spent on Rojo's wages whilst trying to recoup a fee for him
There been reports that we have tried to offload him since summer 2016, if we take that as true then we have spent $80,000 per week on him for the last 3 years and lets say at least $40,000 per week now that he is on loan in Argentina. Thats a total 14.5M on wages, I doubt we can recoup that amount for him.

Varun1

Give an Estudiantes a damn good price and ask for first dibs on their brightest youth in return.

Anustart89

Assuming he's been for sale for three years and him being on £100k/w it's about £15m down the drain to secure a £3m fee.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Haven't seen much of him but a mate of mine rates him highly without stating why. Anyone want to tell me what's he like and how good is he?
He is an absolute joy to watch, the Eden Hazard of the Championship, fantastic dribbler that can score and assist aplenty. Plays in a front three out on the wide left normally and absolutely loves a nutmeg. Also the only player I've seen do a rainbow flick live.

He was embarrassing Watford players at the weekend:

More here too:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/tra...d-sources-before-posting.447057/post-25575944

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Has he flopped at Bayern?
Nothing of that sort; PSG are targeting him because they don't have as good a left back in their team. They're probably targeting him because of how impressive Davies has been at Bayern. I doubt he'd be surplus to requirements at Bayern, however; Hernandez can play at both LCB and LB, and he'd have an impact on the team whether as a starter or a rotation option.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Nothing of that sort; PSG are targeting him because they don't have as good a left back in their team. They're probably targeting him because of how impressive Davies has been at Bayern. I doubt he'd be surplus to requirements at Bayern, however; Hernandez can play at both LCB and LB, and he'd have an impact on the team whether as a starter or a rotation option.
If Bayern fancy both Havertz and Sane, they might be prepared to listen to a sizeable bid though perhaps?

Sea-Cow

He is an absolute joy to watch, the Eden Hazard of the Championship, fantastic dribbler that can score and assist aplenty. Plays in a front three out on the wide left normally and absolutely loves a nutmeg. Also the only player I've seen do a rainbow flick live.

He was embarrassing Watford players at the weekend:

More here too:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/tra...d-sources-before-posting.447057/post-25575944
Dive

Got to start hating him now if he is going to Chelsea

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If Bayern fancy both Havertz and Sane, they might be prepared to listen to a sizeable bid though perhaps?
If Sule gets fit and is back to his best, then they can maybe consider letting him go and buying a cheaper backup option. Hernandez is also quite talented, so PSG will be compelled to spend big, particularly if they let go of Meunier. Their back line is filled with versatile players, though, so what they have may be enough for the time being.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Wasn't it just the beginning of the season people were talking about Bayerns terrible squad depth? They look very solid on the bench

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The man just doesn't have a name that sounds like a good player. You would never have the best player in the world be called Wissam Ben Yedder. It's just one of those weird things that feel true.

CM

Benrahma has been very good for Brentford this season, as the guy above says he's a very good dribbler but he's also the creator in that team and can come a bit deeper to help break teams down.

As always it's difficult to predict how a player would adjust from the Championship to the Premier League (especially at a top 6 side) but Benrahma is one who I would fancy to do quite well at a team just below the top tier.

SATA

Sounds like a Harvey Barnes that Brentford lad. Not sure if he can make the step up but worth a shot. We already have Daniel James for that

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
The man just doesn't have a name that sounds like a good player. You would never have the best player in the world be called Wissam Ben Yedder. It's just one of those weird things that feel true.
I remember saying exactly the same thing about David Beckham, when he first broke into the Utd team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wasn't it just the beginning of the season people were talking about Bayerns terrible squad depth? They look very solid on the bench
To be fair, they don't have many attacking options. We saw that, once Lewandowski and Muller got injured, they had to rely on their younger, less dependable players. Sure, Zirkzee scored, but Bayern still struggled to score despite creating several chances.

They have way more depth in the midfield and defence, though; anyone questioning that would have surprised me.

jamesjimmybyrondean

To be fair, they don't have many attacking options. We saw that, once Lewandowski and Muller got injured, they had to rely on their younger, less dependable players. Sure, Zirkzee scored, but Bayern still struggled to score despite creating several chances.

They have way more depth in the midfield and defence, though; anyone questioning that would have surprised me.
They are a really solid team and it seemed to have happened under everybody's nose

Status
Not open for further replies.