Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I can’t stand that lot. Almost certain they go around seducing players to run down their contracts and screw their clubs, happens over and over.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I can’t stand that lot. Almost certain they go around seducing players to run down their contracts and screw their clubs, happens over and over.
I think this is more a „PSG issue“. They have lost many young players for free over the last years.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
That much is very true.
Make no mistake, Bayern are good at this business! Goretzka and Nübel come to mind.
I would absolutely laugh my ass off if Bayern now manage to sell Lucas Hernandez to PSG. :cool:

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
A good chance at a lot of playing time and a lot of French players already there will have helped as well. :)
He would get more playing time at PSG.

Of course we don't know if someone leaves the club but right now they have Boateng, Alaba, Süle, Hernandez and Pavard (They are looking for a new right-back so he would be a serious option for the centre-back position)......and in the midfield he would replace Kimmich for maybe 5 games in the whole season.

And young players at Bayern Munich haven't played much under Flick.

I would have gone to Rennes.

theklr

I guess they could use some money from a sale or something... :p

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He would get more playing time at PSG.

Of course we don't know if someone leaves the club but right now they have Boateng, Alaba, Süle, Hernandez and Pavard (They are looking for a new right-back so he would be a serious option for the centre-back position)......and in the midfield he would replace Kimmich for maybe 5 games in the whole season.

And young players at Bayern Munich haven't played much under Flick.

I would have gone to Rennes.
Okay, I‘ll play along...

Boateng is done, Alaba might leave (contract runs out 2021) and will get time at LB, Süle is CB1, Hernandez is injury prone and there are rumors of him leaving, Pavard is not convincing at CB (and neither at RB).

And what young players should Flick have played? When you are good enough, you are old enough. Some 19 year old Canadian has the most playing time under Flick.

Coman (fled PSG‘s academy), Pavard, Hernandez, Tolisso might have sweet talked him and Bayern has a great reputation in France: Lizarazu, Sagnol, Ribery are all heroes at Bayern.

croadyman

I must have been seeing things earlier because I could swear there were some links to us and Willian, didn't realise we were back in the summer of 2018 again

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Okay, I‘ll play along...

Boateng is done, Alaba might leave (contract runs out 2021) and will get time at LB, Süle is CB1, Hernandez is injury prone and there are rumors of him leaving, Pavard is not convincing at CB (and neither at RB).

And what young players should Flick have played? When you are good enough, you are old enough. Some 19 year old Canadian has the most playing time under Flick.

Coman (fled PSG‘s academy), Pavard, Hernandez, Tolisso might have sweet talked him and Bayern has a great reputation in France: Lizarazu, Sagnol, Ribery are all heroes at Bayern.
Like said if someone leaves the club then fine.....but if not then i don't get it.

Batista-Meier, Zirkzee and maybe also Mai should have played much more minutes.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

I guess they could use some money from a sale or something... :p
If he were to end up here next season, because his preferred move to Dortmund fell through, it would be funny if we offered him to them on loan.

Craig Ward

Wasted his best years in a poor league.

Got a feeling the PL will be too intense for him, especially if he ends up at a team who defend a lot (Arsenal) him and David Luiz would be a disaster waiting to happen

theklr

If he were to end up here next season, because his preferred move to Dortmund fell through, it would be funny if we offered him to them on loan.
Think they would be furious at us if we did that :lol: they are only after him to groom and sell in a couple of years I’d reckon.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fraser is an interesting one. 18/19 is the only season where he has great 'stats' and all the rest are pretty average with this season looking below average (I suppose you can take into account the contract situation though that may have played a part). On the 18/19 season I think most clubs would be in for him but he's a gamble.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Does this mean he can't play for them past July? Seems a bit of a dick move.

Jaxa

Does this mean he can't play for them past July? Seems a bit of a dick move.
Yup, he must have a concrete offer from another club if he has declined this, and maybe he's protecting himself from say getting a bad injury which can scupple his chances of a new club signing him injured which wont happen.

jamesjimmybyrondean

So there isn't really a tweet on this but I found this article on Reddit from two reliable journalists

Paul Hirst and Simon Peach talked to TV2 about some potential targets we have this summer...

Article:

Wednesday starts the Premier League, 100 days after the previous match was played.

The day before the big day, the two British journalists Paul Hirst and Simon Peach visited "While We Wait".

Hirst works as a journalist for the British The Times and closely follows Manchester United and Manchester City. So does Peach, who works as a writer for the Press Association news agency.

Both of them believe that United will have an advantage that the other teams in the league have, with the financial security inherent in the organization. Something that can affect their transition window.

While Jadon Sancho and Donny van de Beek have been the hottest names ever to the red jerseys, journalists believe there is a greater chance of two other players joining United this summer.

"There is a long-time defensive player in Villareal, Pau Torres (23). He must also be on the wish list for Manchester City. I think he can easily end up in United, though they already have several stops. I think they want to reinforce themselves there, says Hirst to TV 2.
Peach believes United will look to the Championship and Wales again"

"Joe Rodon (22) is a close friend of Daniel James. United have been linked to him and I look at him as a typical British target. He can become stable, which they can shape as they wish," Peach says.
"Think the price tag could ruin Sancho's transition"

Borussia Dortmund player Jadon Sancho has been rumored for most Premier League clubs, especially Manchester United.

Both Hirst and Peach believe a transition can happen, but they believe United have set a clear limit on how much they intend to punch out for the edge player.

"If they had to choose between Sancho and Donny van de Beek who have been the hottest rumor they would probably have gone for Sancho. They have been missing a very good right-hand side since the Ferguson era. Those who have tried have not lived up to expectations," says Hirst and continues

"Sancho is a player who can live up to expectations. He has what United lacks. If they are to go big, then they should certainly go for him. But I do not think they will pay the sums that have been pending in the media."

Simon Peach draws parallels to when United secured Bruno Fernandes. For a long time it seemed that the deal would not happen, but when Sporting eased the money requirement it went through.

"The question will probably be whether United can make a good deal. They were willing to leave the trade with Sporting on Fernandes to get the right deal. I imagine the same thing can happen here," Peach told TV 2.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
So there isn't really a tweet on this but I found this article on Reddit from two reliable journalists

"Joe Rodon (22) is a close friend of Daniel James. United have been linked to him and I look at him as a typical British target. He can become stable, which they can shape as they wish," Peach says.
"Think the price tag could ruin Sancho's transition"

Borussia Dortmund player Jadon Sancho has been rumored for most Premier League clubs, especially Manchester United.
Not sure what that bolded part means?

Matteh

Not sure what that bolded part means?
It reads like the whole article has been Google translated, so I think wherever it refers to transition it means transfer. I.e they think the price will be the sticking point of the transfer.

It's also why the article refers to him as an "edge player" instead of wide player.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
It reads like the whole article has been Google translated, so I think wherever it refers to transition it means transfer. I.e they think the price will be the sticking point of the transfer.

It's also why the article refers to him as an "edge player" instead of wide player.
I personally got confused because it was mentioned right after Rodon’s transfer so I was confused how the two things could be related to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.