Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Liverpool transfer updates from Fabrizio Romano:
Lovren is the definition of a calamity defender yet he's going for 12m euros. Smalling has been really impressive for Roma and we're barely past getting the same amount.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

So Jonathan David already mentioned that he'll be leaving for Lille a while back. I guess Lille want some competition for him by signing Yilmaz or might play him elsewhere.

Rolaholic

Gotta be being put out there to try to get Dortmund to come down their valuation slightly I feel.

Coman's a nice player, bloody successful too winning the league every season of his career :lol:, but he's never really wowed me the same way Sancho does

Smithy89

Gotta be being put out there to try to get Dortmund to come down their valuation slightly I feel.

Coman's a nice player, bloody successful too winning the league every season of his career :lol:, but he's never really wowed me the same way Sancho does

Would take both, we only have three decent players for them three attacking positions. Since the others are either here short term or aren't very good (Igalho, Jesse, James, mata)

Flying_Heckfish

Definitely trying to speed this up a bit

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It seems like we're just keeping tabs on him in case he wants more first-team football. Still, I don't see why he'd come to us unless he'd be a starter.
He is unfortunately „always“ injured. Otherwise he would have gotten all the game time he could have asked for. And more. Bayern even loaned fecking Perisic since they couldn’t rely on Coman. Sané obviously complicates things for him, but Gnabry can play as a second striker as well.

Teja

Will be some 4D chess if we sign Coman giving Bayern enough funds to go sign Havertz. We get a good RW player and screw Chelsea over in the same move.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He is unfortunately „always“ injured. Otherwise he would have gotten all the game time he could have asked for. And more. Bayern even loaned fecking Perisic since they couldn’t rely on Coman. Sané obviously complicates things for him, but Gnabry can play as a second striker as well.
Muller still contributes a ton in this role, but you're right, Gnabry can also play there. I think this would only go further if Bayern were looking to let him go (like they are with Thiago).

Red_toad

Gabriel Magalhães from Lille surely? The CB, been first choice for them since February 2019.
Lad is a hard but fair player, has everything you’d want in a centre half, good in the air, can play out from the back, fast and knows how to mark his man. I wonder what kind of money they’re looking for?

jesperjaap

Lad is a hard but fair player, has everything you’d want in a centre half, good in the air, can play out from the back, fast and knows how to mark his man. I wonder what kind of money they’re looking for?
Have to admit never heard of him. I just hope there is some truth in some of these centre back links as if we are able to sign one that fits your description of this player, I think it would make a huge difference, for me in the short term at least its probably our second priority after right wing

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Muller still contributes a ton in this role, but you're right, Gnabry can also play there. I think this would only go further if Bayern were looking to let him go (like they are with Thiago).
They don’t want to let Thiago go. Where does this myth come from? They won’t let him go for free next year and Thiago doesn’t want to sign (an agreed upon) new contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Leeds correspondent for The Athletic responds to Romero getting linked to Leeds:

This reads like Leeds have more interest in Emi Martinez. He seems to imply that Leeds could be interested in Romero due to his profile.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They don’t want to let Thiago go. Where does this myth come from? They won’t let him go for free next year and Thiago doesn’t want to sign (an agreed upon) new contract.
They've accepted that Thiago wants to leave and are willing to let him go if they get a a reasonable sum of money. We haven't seen anything like that with Coman, yet.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
They've accepted that Thiago wants to leave and are willing to let him go if they get a a reasonable sum of money. We haven't seen anything like that with Coman, yet.
Oh I agree. Coman is not leaving. I was just taking offense to the note that Bayern is „shipping off“ Thiago. They offered him what he wanted and he then had a change of mind and walked away from signing the agreed upon contract.
Kroos got lowballed by Bayern and they were okay to sell Schweinsteiger. Bayern is not okay with selling Thiago but he wants to leave and they respect that.

United58

A summary of the Mitten article on Coman's link with United:
Only United would go after a player who's been on the verge of retiring for years due to persistent injuries :lol:

Interestingly, he already has 9 league titles in 3 different countries at the age of 24. Are we trying to sign him so that he never break Ryan Giggs' record?

Status
Not open for further replies.