Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Nah.

Sportska Centrala's article quotes Sportski Zurnal, and their article just quotes "English media" so could be anything from the Daily Express/Metro to The Times.
I clicked on Zurnal link, and wish I did not:
Матић одлази из Манчестера због Дајера
Matić leaving Manchester because of Dier

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Serve you right.:p
I know, I know, but haven't learned my lesson, continued reading, I need a beer now.

Apparently, we sell Matić for 30 mil, (right, good luck with that Ed) and will get Dire for 50, (aha, right, hello Levy). something about 17 players foreigners quota, when he will leave will be known when they (United) finish several jobs about the selling players and the engagement of new players.

Hawks2008

Yes sell the entire midfield, but great work for keeping the bedrock of the team Jones, Smalling, and Young around!!

acnumber9

Hopefully you are able to get the point of my post. Getting rid of an improving player while retaining declining players...
Not really. For one I wouldn’t say Fred is improving and two a right back has no bearing on a midfielder.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
So we're selling Pogba, Fred, Matic and Ander has already left.
We're signing Bruno, Dier and erm...
Don't see it happening, I can see us bringing in one midfielder and Bruno in case Pogba leaves.

ForestRGoinUp

I'd rather spend about a third of that for Alderweireld and task the scouting department to do their job and find a real prospect to sign on the cheap before they blow up like De Ligt. Swear the last few managers have fecked up the recruitment & development of this team. Get a proper DoF so that there are plans for the short, medium, & long term, instead of patching holes caused by the last guy.
Blowing such a ridiculous wad on Maguire would smack of laziness and amateurism in our scouting ranks. Coupled with a misguided obsession with buying British which automatically adds tens of millions to a potential deal.

Silas

So we're selling Pogba, Fred, Matic and Ander has already left.
We're signing Bruno, Dier and erm...
Don't see it happening, I can see us bringing in one midfielder and Bruno in case Pogba leaves.
We'll surely be bringing in two regardless of Pogba. Can't imagine us going into next season with Matic still being the holding player.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
We'll surely be bringing in two regardless of Pogba. Can't imagine us going into next season with Matic still being the holding player.
We should definitely bring two, but I don't see us signing more than 4 players plus James. CB, RB, CM and a forward. I hope we manage to get Rabiot on a free and a mobile DM like Ndidi.
Rabiot-Ndidi-Pogba is a very good midfield with McT-Matic-Fred as Backups.

willhse456

Just bloody sign him and get on with the rest of our targets rather than haggling over a couple of million... We need to send a message this summer.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
With the Matic and Fred rumors, i am starting to believe that Rojo at DM thing spoofex was talking about

ash_86

Tier 1 for Barca

Ruled out. De Ligt NOT be signed by Barcelona. The player does not see indisputable in Barcelona. It's not just an economic issue. Ligt believes it will grow more on another team

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Not really. For one I wouldn’t say Fred is improving and two a right back has no bearing on a midfielder.
Really? I thought Fred improved over the season.
I'd rather fix the long-standing RB problem (Valencia and Young for how long now?) that currently appears to be between Young (terrible and declining), Darmian (terrible) and Dalot (potential) than give up on Fred, especially when we just lost Herrara and may lose Pogba and Matic. Selling Fred just doesn't make sense to me. My last word on it, given it's the tweet thread.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Tier 1 for Barca

Ruled out. De Ligt NOT be signed by Barcelona. The player does not see indisputable in Barcelona. It's not just an economic issue. Ligt believes it will grow more on another team
It would be weird if he thinks he'd develop better at PSG.

peridigm

Tier 1 for Barca

So it's us or PSG. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.