Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We need a right winger desperately Liverpool don't, yet we are not even in for a single one. And I'll wager Pepe will cost around the same as Wan-Bissaka, perhap a few million more! Shocking transfer window
He doesn't want to.play Europa League.

Nero

You say we need him but how do you know ole wants him? If he doesn't then we dont need him and wont buy him. Teams are going to buy players we wont and vice versa.
You're wasting your time unfortunately. Every single player who so much as gets linked to a rival gets met with 'why aren't we in for him', 'we should be all over this', 'we are a joke'.

99% of the time the suggested transfers never happen anyway. All it takes is a tenuous tabloid link of a player to our rivals and people regard the story as a confirmed signing, and proceed to have an emotional breakdown. We are seeing tonight's daily dose of breakdown with Ndombele.

There will be drama. There will be queens.

beingshe7don

You say we need him but how do you know ole wants him? If he doesn't then we dont need him and wont buy him. Teams are going to buy players we wont and vice versa.
This whole buy British mindset is gonna leave us with so much deadwood and we'll end up giving them testimonials for guys like Smalling, Jones, Young and Lingard. That's how bad our team has become that these 4 will be considered legends.

Cantona in disguise

You're wasting your time unfortunately. Every single player who so much as gets linked to a rival gets met with 'why aren't we in for him', 'we should be all over this', 'we are a joke'.

99% of the time the suggested transfers never happen anyway, all it takes is a tenuous tabloid link of a player to our rivals and people regard the story as a confirmed signing, and proceed have an emotional breakdown. We are seeing tonight's daily dose of breakdown with Ndombele.

There will be drama. There will be queens.
Yeah seems that you are right. The meltdown every time a team above us sign someone is amazing. Cant quite get my head around it. There are plenty of sticks to beat the board with at the moment but not signing the latest fad of a player is not one of them.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
And how pathetic are we when it comes to finalizing deals? Shaking my head.... We've left the door open for Liverpool to hijack the Bruno deal and we'll probably just watch Spurs gets Ndombele who we need as well. Just ridiculous form of business. It's hard to imagine that United are such are big brand.
Maybe Ole doesn't want either (right or wrong). Maybe we've sounded them out and been told no CL means they're not interested.

We've got no idea really.

Kearnkoff69

Maybe Ole doesn't want either (right or wrong). Maybe we've sounded them out and been told no CL means they're not interested.

Bingo. The over reactions on the Caf are ridiculous considering we have zero idea what's going on behind the scenes. People also can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that we've been crap for a couple years and we may very well have approached players and been told "no."

AJ10

Reportedly €62 million plus bonuses
Is he actually good as a Mid or is it just because he can do skills? People are loosing their shit over him, never seen him play a full match.

passing-wind

We need a right winger desperately Liverpool don't, yet we are not even in for a single one. And I'll wager Pepe will cost around the same as Wan-Bissaka, perhap a few million more! Shocking transfer window
It's more like shocking solskjaer, either he cannot get decent players to commit to joining us or he's not identifying these players and wants the so called British core. (the Ryan Fraser news was probably true)

beingshe7don

So Ole mentioned in an interview that there were plenty of world class players that were wanting to join United. Where are these players? Why haven't we already tied them down already?

First Mistake: We didn't buy players in January to help us qualify for the Champions League. We should have gotten Tielemens on a loan in January with an possibility of a permanent transfer.
Second Mistake: We didn't work on our transfers well before the end of the season. We should have had a list for when we qualified for CL vs. if we didn't qualify for the CL. We should have begin negotiating with the clubs considering how short the window has become.
Third Mistake: June is coming to an end and we've managed to wrap up only one player and also haven't offloaded any deadwood. We should have signed atleast 3 players for Ole to include in preseason

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Bingo. The over reactions on the Caf are ridiculous considering we have zero idea what's going on behind the scenes. People also can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that we've been crap for a couple years and we may very well have approached players and been told "no."
The fact we’re crap is directly linked to our abject transfer dealings over the last 6 years so people thinking it’s rather likely that we’re in for yet another shit show of a summer isn’t exactly overreacting. If you’d told me in May that by July all we’d have done was sign a championship winger and lost Herrera on a free I’d have been rather peeved. Even putting aside signings for a second, the fact we haven’t sold anyone is unbelievable. We’ve had since December to plan for this shit so what the feck are we actually doing?

vanderpants

bye bye ole, you sadly won't last the season due to the terrible lack of transfer help from the board but to be honest, I was expecting much again from Ed and the Glazers. Ole wanted his transfers done before we went on pre-season tour, which is this Monday, The squad hasn't even changed!

cloyton

Dont get the complete and utter meltdown of people on here regarding transfers? Below is a list of players I have NEVER heard off yet this place had meltdowns with us not signing them in the past two years . Again... are they any good now or just Fifa names? Good players no doubt but had anyone ever heard of them before the links? Plus all with 60m+ Transfer fees

Past few Seasons: Milinkovic Savic, Ante Rebić, Andrea Belotti, Ivan Perišić.. to name a few

Yes this Tanguy Ndombele might be a good player but no one has ever heard of him before this season. Doesn't matter if spurs get him. We will be fine.

2E_MUFC

I think if Liverpool want Pepe they would get him. I like it when teams come out and flat out deny bull*** they see in the papers every single day.

NoMidfielders

He's been led astray by agent disinformation before (see James Rodriguez & Fabinho to United two summers ago). Perhaps Pepe's agent/Lille trying to make a market for the player.
Very true, I do think Lille believe he'll never be as valuable as he is now. Same with Bruno for Sporting.

NoMidfielders

Confirmation of the excellent ⁦ @Tanziloic ⁩ info from Sky Italia, #Tottenham has transmitted an offer greater than 60M € for #Ndombele. Tottenham well ahead. The offer meets OL's expectations

ocprodigy

The fact we’re crap is directly linked to our abject transfer dealings over the last 6 years so people thinking it’s rather likely that we’re in for yet another shit show of a summer isn’t exactly overreacting. If you’d told me in May that by July all we’d have done was sign a championship winger and lost Herrera on a free I’d have been rather peeved. Even putting aside signings for a second, the fact we haven’t sold anyone is unbelievable. We’ve had since December to plan for this shit so what the feck are we actually doing?
Same as the clubs above us, except we’ve signed a player.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So Ole mentioned in an interview that there were plenty of world class players that were wanting to join United. Where are these players? Why haven't we already tied them down already?

First Mistake: We didn't buy players in January to help us qualify for the Champions League. We should have gotten Tielemens on a loan in January with an possibility of a permanent transfer.
Second Mistake: We didn't work on our transfers well before the end of the season. We should have had a list for when we qualified for CL vs. if we didn't qualify for the CL. We should have begin negotiating with the clubs considering how short the window has become.
Third Mistake: June is coming to an end and we've managed to wrap up only one player and also haven't offloaded any deadwood. We should have signed atleast 3 players for Ole to include in preseason
What did you expect him to say? "We've been managed by idiots, ruined and we'll be lucky to keep Lukaku"?

I didn't hear many people clamouring for Tielemans until they'd seen him but yes more could possibly have been done in Jan. I'd have liked a push (even if a gamble/loss) to see if CL could be salvaged.

Agree, but I've got no idea if we have/haven't though I don't have much faith in the club recently to make good decisions (club, not necessarily Ole).

It might be that buys sit better after 1/7 (transfer/FFP cut off)? I'd happily lose 5/6 and think we need another 4/5 in, at least 2 top class. I don't expect it though.

(PS. Long shot but a lot of players contract terms run to 1/7. Maybe waiting for some clause to kick in. Probably just giving club excuses though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.