Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that. You see that in companies all the time right? You tell your boss I am leaving in 2 weeks or whatever, and you dont see new projects coming your way then. I agree that PSG are not in the wrong here. Clubs need to step up or player power will rule the roost a lot more going forward. Its bad enough already.
How many times have you seen a club banishing a player to the reserves just because you don't want to extend your contract? The players aren't slaves. His contract was up and wanted to move on. Doesn't mean that you deny him his playing rights. What about Ramsey? Lewandowski? Emre Can? And all other free agents who generally leave on amicable terms? PSG didn't show him any kind of respect. It was more of a dick move not being able to accept that a player doesn't wish to play for them beyond his contract

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Take what he says with a pinch of salt. He got everything wrong in regards to our keeper situation last summer it was pretty embarrassing, saying Klopp was ready to go in new season with Karius, and the reason why there'd been no contact with Alisson was because Klopp was so impressed by Danny Ward in pre-season he was ready to make him No.1 and this was in mid July. The same Danny Ward that Klopp sold to Leicester a week later..

We may well be targeting a versatile forward, but it could be someone on a low fee release clause i.e Ziyech, or we could go back in for Fekir again with his fee being lower this time. Or we could end up signing someone out of the blue like Fabinho, which not many journalists had a clue as did the fans, and he was revealed overnight.

nikineil

How many times have you seen a club banishing a player to the reserves just because you don't want to extend your contract? The players aren't slaves. His contract was up and wanted to move on. Doesn't mean that you deny him his playing rights. What about Ramsey? Lewandowski? Emre Can? And all other free agents who generally leave on amicable terms? PSG didn't show him any kind of respect. It was more of a dick move not being able to accept that a player doesn't wish to play for them beyond his contract
Players like anybody else all eventually employees of the club. They are also being paid (very well in most cases) to perform their duties. Do you know what slavery means? :lol: They are all under contract to their employers and its the employers' prerogative to do with their employees as they wish. Some employers are better than others, sure (to answer your point about Ramsay, Lewa, etc). Speaking of amicable terms, I still feel Herrera was not injured per what Ole had mentioned. I feel he might have also been dropped due to him not signing a deal. In any case, I don't recall Rabiot starting every game anyway for PSG before that and his mother/agent's behavior has been there for all to see. Also, Rabiot could be deemed a bad influence in this dressing room for not wanting to sign an extension. A lot of people here want Pogba and Lukaku banished to the reserves for wanting out of United.

Last edited:

hubbuh

I want everything Liverpool related to eff off for a bit. I have absolutely zero interest in seeing/hearing/reading about them or their summer business. Is that because they have a ridiculously depressing hit rate in the market or because I’m bitter about their cup win? Fuck off ‘pool!

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
"Aulus and Levy continue to negotiate terms".

That would be interesting to watch? Could last weeks.
Nah … I'd be surprised now if the Ndombele deal doesn't go through fairly soon. Aulas has a track record of posturing just days, or even hours, before a signing is announced.

Infestissumam

why Bayern continue to pursue this is beyond me. An achilles rupture is devastating for any player, let alone someone who relies on pace and agility ... and on top of that, you're annoying Chelsea with a mere 22m offer?! I have no idea what Bayern is doing. Then again, it is Salihamidzic ...

Scholsey2004

Yes they can - but if they are to replace Trippier and Rose as well, they have a problem. Fullbacks arent cheap these days as we were made painfully aware of.
I suspect spurs won't spend a fortune on full backs. They were linked with max Aarons around the same time we were which would suggest they aren't looking for big names. They're better at spotting upcoming talent and developing it than we are.

Canagel

There must be something I'm missing. One of the best dribblers in the world, second for offensive passes in the European leagues, double figures goals and assists , steal of a price and he didn't get taken. Strange.

hubbuh

As opposed to your opinion, which is renowned globally for it's validity? I'll make sure not to do so moving forward, didn't realise it hurt your feelings, sorry pal
So you just immediately believe every single article that you come across, then? Fucking United fans.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Players like anybody else all eventually employees of the club. They are also being paid (very well in most cases) to perform their duties. Do you know what slavery means? :lol: They are all under contract to their employers and its the employers' prerogative to do with their employees as they wish. Some employers are better than others, sure (to answer your point about Ramsay, Lewa, etc). Speaking of amicable terms, I still feel Herrera was not injured per what Ole had mentioned. I feel he might have also been dropped due to him not signing a deal. In any case, I don't recall Rabiot starting every game anyway for PSG before that and his mother/agent's behavior has been there for all to see.
You still can't answer why he was banished to the reserves. Keep the green smilies coming.
Also, Rabiot could be deemed a bad influence in this dressing room for not wanting to sign an extension.
Could be, would be and all blah blah with no proof.
A lot of people here want Pogba and Lukaku banished to the reserves for wanting out of United.
Yeah so clubs should follow the redcafe model now eh:lol:

Red00012

Its mental. He's the Dutch Neymar. Wherever he goes, good luck they're in for a circus.
You probably shouldn’t believe every tweet on here. You’ve no idea what’s really going on.
That story that PSG pulled out of the deal because he wanted a release clause stinks of BS.

Red00012

There must be something I'm missing. One of the best dribblers in the world, second for offensive passes in the European leagues, double figures goals and assists , steal of a price and he didn't get taken. Strange.
Don’t forget his attitude. Strange there’s no takers.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
why Bayern continue to pursue this is beyond me. An achilles rupture is devastating for any player, let alone someone who relies on pace and agility ... and on top of that, you're annoying Chelsea with a mere 22m offer?! I have no idea what Bayern is doing. Then again, it is Salihamidzic ...
He's a young player who has yet to prove his worth at a high level, 22m is a perfectly fine offer.

Blame Chelsea for neither giving him chances or letting him go. They deserve to lose him on a free.

jesperjaap

JFC, if Kean is available we should sell Pogba to Juve and get 100m + Kean. He's a top top young player.
I agree, surely paper talk, thought he was a bit of a jewel for Juventus and played a fair bit last season. Very much a rough diamond but has fantastic ability, that fee sounds more like half what I thought he would go for so dont really believe it, especially as sure he is another Raiola client, sadly

If true though, your deal would be a great one. Sell Lukaku for £60m as we arent getting 80m anywhere and we have £160m, a new striker to add to hopefully Bissaka and James, add hopefully the likes of Darmian, Rojo and a couple of others out and two/three new midfielders in and a centre back could virtually be paid for with just the net spend of Bissaka and James

Last edited:

Member 90887

Unreal if we don't take a chance on him at those prices
Don’t forget his attitude. Strange there’s no takers.
Maybe his age? 26. TThe fact that his first best season was at his age may suggest it's a one off?

I'm just speculating her as why there's not more takers for him, I think that at price he's worth a pun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.