Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Blame Chelsea for neither giving him chances or letting him go. They deserve to lose him on a free.
Not giving him chances? He played 28 games last season and got into the senior England team! Would've been more as well if he'd not been injured

How many 17 turning 18 year olds played more for a side trying to get champions League football? Not to mention we had Eden Hazard starting in his position!

If CHO does leave, i can't blame him wanting to play for Bayern but its not because Chelsea didn't play him enough.

Last edited:

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Maybe his age? 26. TThe fact that his first best season was at his age may suggest it's a one off?

I'm just speculating her as why there's not more takers for him, I think that at price he's worth a pun as well.
No, he was always among the best in goals + assists.

2018-19 - 29 goals + assists in league (Ajax)
2017-18 - 24 (Ajax)
2016-17 - 18 (Ajax)
2015-16 - 27 (Twente)
2014-15 - 27 (Twente)

arnie_ni

Not posting it cause i think they're banned, but then sun has a good one this morning

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Bet accepted, it will be easier bet I ever had.
Betting on Fred is the easiest bet you've ever had? Fkin hell, who've you been backing in the past? Pistorius to win the 2018 Gold Cup?

Kovacic will start for Chelsea in a lot of games - Fred won't get a look in unless we sell Pogba and don't replace him. Plus, I think he's a better player.

Eddy_JukeZ

Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else, but aren't most of the dutch posters on here who see him regularly not that high on him?
They aren't high on him.

They've always considered De Ligt and De Jong the clear talents in the Ajax team from what I recall.

DavelinaJolie

They aren't high on him.

They've always considered De Ligt and De Jong the clear talents in the Ajax team from what I recall.
Which seems fair, those two look to have all the hallmarks of world class players. My question though would be is he a gettable upgrade on the right wing? It may be they are holding out for Sancho next year but given the options available now that doesn't seem a great strategy.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Surely he's above Sevilla
I was thinking similar.

I mean, I don't know if Sevilla is much of an upgrade on Ajax at all. No disrespect to Sevilla.

I'd probably stay at Ajax if I were him and Sevilla were my only other option.

Nick7

I was thinking similar.

I mean, I don't know if Sevilla is much of an upgrade on Ajax at all. No disrespect to Sevilla.

More money probably.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I was thinking similar.

Suppose Sevilla is a beautiful city too. More money, La Liga football etc

Last edited:

onemanarmy

Ziyech is a bit overrated imo. Sevilla will be his level, but I'm not sure he should leave Ajax for them. Of course, with De Ligt, De Jong and probably others ( Van de Beek, Neres...) leaving, who knows what the team will look like next year.

Devil81

Amsterdam is a beautiful place, you don't have to be high and banging a hooker to enjoy it.
Had the same convo my with cousins wife, stupid cow asked me if everyone there is stoned all the time. Actually couldn't stop laughing and said to her does she actually believe the whole of the Dutch capitals occupants smoke weed and sleep with prostitutes because there are two streets called the red light district in the city.

Anyhow back on football topic, we should sell Fosu Mensah, don't think he's shown he has enough ability to play for Manchester United.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Ziyech is a bit overrated imo. Sevilla will be his level, but I'm not sure he should leave Ajax for them. Of course, with De Ligt, De Jong and probably others ( Van de Beek, Neres...) leaving, who knows what the team will look like next year.
Admittedly I haven't seen loads of him but he looked special in this years champions league.. As well as playing great his work rate was excellent

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
So sad if we're not in for him. For donkey years we've been talking about value in the market. Surely, he's exactly that. Would bench Lingard & Mata on work rate alone.
Him & AWB on the right flank would complement each other well I think. One ultra defensive, the other very focused on getting shots away.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Any credible links or tweets regarding Aubameyang or just The S#n

kentafuji

While it probably is bullshit, last seasons (joint) top goalscorer in the league would not be a bad signing in the least. If it were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.