Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He claim that the pizzaman offered us De Ligt but Ed refused because of his 10 m agent fee.
Transfer season's hotting up folks. Looks like Neymar's the first of the strikers this season. Wonder how many will actually go awol this year?

jesperjaap

He's just too small for me. You have to be incredible to succeed at his size. He will just be brushed aside no problem.
Considering your username and that half the great Barcelona players of the last fifteen years have been curb hurdlers, thats a surprising statement for you to make

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Neymar was at the Copa, same reason Sanchez isn't in Australia.

Nothing story.
Psg releasing a statement makes it a story. A big one too.

Sanchez at least played in the Copa

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Neymar was at the Copa, same reason Sanchez isn't in Australia.

Nothing story.
It isn’t a nothing story when PSG put out a public statement deploring his actions. They expected him back. We obviously didn’t.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Is it sensible for Ed to reject the 10m fee?

I think it is because after 3 years de ligt would probably do a runner

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
The moment we get linked with a shit player, everyone just takes it as gospel.

Ed must portray advanced levels of incompetency in order to sign Bakayoko

hobbers

Bakayoko :lol:

If there was a signing that could make me renounce my United support, replacing Pogba with Bakayoko would come pretty close.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Coutinho and Dembele plus cash is an incredible deal for Neymar. Almost too good to be true.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If we even got £10m for Rojo it would be robbery. Why would anyone buy him and pay him £100k+ a week that he probably wants.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
The summer of the petulant manchild football players. Neymar, Griezmann and the Majesty himself, our own Paul Pogba. Am I missing someone else?
De Ligt?

Considering your username and that half the great Barcelona players of the last fifteen years have been curb hurdlers, thats a surprising statement for you to make
:lol: You United fan? If so: Camp Nou 1999, ring any bell?:D

TsuWave

The summer of the petulant manchild football players. Neymar, Griezmann and the Majesty himself, our own Paul Pogba. Am I missing someone else?
Pogba reported for tour and is currently with the squad, you know, as a professional player should. If your dig at him is in reference to him wanting out, then he’s hardly the first player to make their desire to leave public, and as such it’s not up there with not reporting for preseason training, but I guess you just had to get a dig in.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
The club should never be in a situation to buy a player on a whim unless he's been considerably scouted and it's a planned buy. Obviously, if a very special player came on the market unexpectedly that's another matter. Bakoyoko is neither special or even decent at best. I hope these Bakoyoko rumours are just pure nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.