Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

He was very good for Milan after a poor start. I don't think he ever really got a proper chance at Chelsea.
He has been average for Milan at least the times I've have seen in play. Stunk the place up at Chelsea. Not good enough for the PL

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He has been average for Milan at least the times I've have seen in play. Stunk the place up at Chelsea. Not good enough for the PL
Started off very bad, Gattuso publicly slated him, he then was probably one their best players in the second half of the season. Really upped his game.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I don't think we will get that amount of money for him. However what Real and Juve are offering is not enough. Real's offer is derogatory and if they want to include a player I do not want either Isco or Bale. It would have to be someone much better than that, somebody who will improve us. I honestly think we should buy the midfield replacement for him and if we do not sell him, he can rot in the reserves. I just don't want a petulant Paul Pogba in that dressing room, we have seen in the past the damage he can do.
I agree. Thought you meant we should sell him for cheap just to get rid. The club doesn't want Bale so he's Madrids problem and I'm not so sure the can offer players that are tempting to United.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Think Frank will give Bakayoko a legit chance to play here. He'll be good cover and rotation in our midfield.

Dan_F

Hopefully this is the reason we’re holding onto the defence for now. That Maguire transfer might go down to the wire, and if it goes through we can shift Rojo for example, to a European team after our window closes.

Giggsyking

He claim that the pizzaman offered us De Ligt but Ed refused because of his 10 m agent fee.

Last edited:

Nick7

He was very solid at 3 man midfield with Kessie and Paqueta.
In a team that ended up 5th in Italy. Is he good enough for us though? Based on his time at Chelsea, no. Would be a different story if he was younger and we didn't see gum fail miserably in the Premier League.

SuperQuinton

Is he reliable?
Yes. I know a couple of the Goal journos and they've changed massively from the early days. Based in Manchester, one of the first of the new generation of web-based sports 'papers' to get invited to pressers. Not sure if it's happened but they also may have someone going along to the tour.

Classical Mechanic

Neymar is pure class
He's been such a terrible signing for them. The biggest name they've ever signed for insane money but him hating it there and thinking that the French League is pony will put other elite players off joining PSG from now on. He took them no closer to the European Cup either.

Marcelinho87

He's been such a terrible signing for them. The biggest name they've ever signed for insane money but him hating it there and thinking that the French League is pony will put other elite players off joining PSG from now on. He took them no closer to the European Cup either.
Find it harsh to lump Pogba in that might aswell stick Lukaku in too..

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
We'll bid £80m next summer. It's the Ed Woodward way[/B]. Would walk into our team but once again we are so short sighted.
Where's the template thread for posts like this? Maybe we could have a numbered list of popular opinions, so we could just say, "6 and 18" to save time writing actual words and thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.