Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Yeah we won't, but his agent piping up with this now at the start of the tour is shite news.
Agent also said it is up to United and report says United even refused to speak. There will be interest in good players everytime. As long as player is not being a twat like Pogba and is not pushing for move, nothing to worry about.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Let it happen. Tuanzebe and Henderson getting PL loans at club they already know and will absolutely get game time at will be fantastic for their development, and our financial security on a potential sale should they not be good enough to start for us.

Litch

Lindelof.....most fans said he wasn't good enough and now....? That's why I can't take half the things people say on here seriously, people are so fickle

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Lindelof.....most fans said he wasn't good enough and now....? That's why I can't take half the things people say on here seriously, people are so fickle
He has become a tiny bit overrated, a little bit like during his Benfica time.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yeah i learned that few minutes ago

Eric's Seagull

Didn't know much about him before he came here. Watched a few Youtube compilations and he looked immense and is finally developing into the player I hoped he would be after being initially disappointed.

Nick7

I mean he wasn't good enough during his first season. In fact he was pretty bad. Thankfully turned it around a bit last season and was pretty good. We just can't be selling our better players, and honestly even though he's not top class he's probably our best centre back on last seasons form. There's four other centre backs that should go before him.

Litch

He has become a tiny bit overrated, a little bit like during his Benfica time.
You are not wrong. Ronny Johnson and Berg must be kicking themselves that they weren't playing for us in this era...

Arogantni

Supports
Zeljeznicar
https://t.co/95wN6IUKKF

New Juventus player Christian Romero who will probably stay one year on loan at Genoa or move to Atalanta one year. Amazing young central back. Incredible copy of young Chiellini who got a lot of yellow and red cards last season, but he is young player with strong fight spirit what is very important. Juventus beat Inter, AC Milan, As Roma and Napoli for his signature what is not something new.

Litch

I mean he wasn't good enough during his first season. In fact he was pretty bad. Thankfully turned it around a bit last season and was pretty good. We just can't be selling our better players, and honestly even though he's not top class he's probably our best centre back on last seasons form. There's four other centre backs that should go before him.
Wouldn't argue with that, just how far our expectations have fallen. Lindelof looks so good because the others look so bad which isn't his fault tbf.

Pav1878

Let it happen. Tuanzebe and Henderson getting PL loans at club they already know and will absolutely get game time at will be fantastic for their development, and our financial security on a potential sale should they not be good enough to start for us.
I say play him. If he's not good enough now, will he ever be? I like him as a player, give the lad a chance.

Nick7

Wouldn't argue with that, just how far our expectations have fallen. Lindelof looks so good because the others look so bad which isn't his fault tbf.
To be fair to him, he could get better. He's only 24 after all. But yeah, he's not unreplaceable, but given we're only looking at getting one centre back in he should be unsellable, as you've said not through his own excellence.

Eric's Seagull

Agreed. Would sell any of our centrebacks before him. Centreback is an area we need strengthening not selling our best one.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You are not wrong. Ronny Johnson and Berg must be kicking themselves that they weren't playing for us in this era...
Don't get me wrong I have been pleasantly surprised by his last 12 months and would choose to keep him but he isn't great just above average. In a way it reminds me Lovren and that short period of time where he was strangely overrated.

kentafuji

I bet teams are queueing up to pay 25m for our deadwood.
It would be fine if teams actually wanted him, and we have a few interested parties we could create a bidding war, but putting a 25m price tag on someone who no one has shown any interest in is questionable to say the least. Its as if we are pricing players out of a move.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It would be fine if teams actually wanted him, and we have a few interested parties we could create a bidding war, but putting a 25m price tag on someone who no one has shown any interest in is questionable to say the least. Its as if we are pricing players out of a move.
Everton had a strong interest last season iirc so maybe someone would bite?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Not the tweet of a man who wants to leave Leicester.

Acquire Me

Jesus Christ can't everyone stfu about the lower league tweets, it's been done to death and the mods have made it clear that Fridge Chutney is fine with what he's posting. Get over it already, your moaning is infinitely more annoying than having to scroll past an inch of screen you're not necessarily interested in.
It’s irritating as feck. Just as irritating as you think people moaning about it is.

mad1max954

2 years left on his contract so I think we should offer him new one now.
If that’s true we really should be on top of this. In the age where players are getting bumper deals to go on free.

Easily our best CB and could get better if he wasn’t playing with clowns every week.

Eric's Seagull

If that’s true we really should be on top of this. In the age where players are getting bumper deals to go on free.

Easily our best CB and could get better if he wasn’t playing with clowns every week.
Totally agree with the part in bold and what annoys me is that those clowns have gotten 4+1 and 3+1 year contracts and they will have been here over 10 years by then end of them. You would think that for players to spend 10 years at United that they will have been very good players to deserve to be here that long. To me that is clearly not the case.

VanGaalyTime

It’s irritating as feck. Just as irritating as you think people moaning about it is.
Definitely. Seems some would prefer to read about Luton Town signing a reserve goalkeeper than have people comment on United related tweets. Makes no sense to me. Maybe if there were two Twitter threads? One for actual United related (including top level teams who United might play, have links with) news. And one in which spam is allowed?

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Definitely. Seems some would prefer to read about Luton Town signing a reserve goalkeeper than have people comment on United related tweets. Makes no sense to me. Maybe if there were two Twitter threads? One for actual United related (including top level teams who United might play, have links with) news. And one in which spam is allowed?
Some people don't have an elitist mentality and actually care about the lower leagues.

Reactions: langster
Status
Not open for further replies.