Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snafu17

Marko Brkić completes a transfer from Zvijezda 09 FK to NŠ Mura. He signed a 3 year deal.

settembrini

"revitalise him into the player he was at Juventus."

Lemina struggled at Juventus. Made just 18 starts in two seasons and was quickly moved on.

If he has had even less impact at Southampton and they are now looking to sell him as well then that says a lot.

BarstoolProphet

It’s irritating as feck. Just as irritating as you think people moaning about it is.
This. Number of new tweets in double digits usually meant something had been going on during the evening/night, now it just means a WUM spamming with lower league news. A bit surprised the mods are allowing an obvious WUM to continue.

VanGaalyTime

Some people don't have an elitist mentality and actually care about the lower leagues.
How is it elitist to want United related news on a United forum? If I was a fan of Luton I would feel the same if people were spamming threads on a Luton forum about United reserve related news. My point is the people doing it are just trying to spam the the thread and probably don't even care themselves.

izec

This. Number of new tweets in double digits usually meant something had been going on during the evening/night, now it just means a WUM spamming with lower league news. A bit surprised the mods are allowing an obvious WUM to continue.
The mods cant win whatever they do.

Sanche7

Why can’t there be a new thread for these lower league tweets? This forum has threads for everything, what’s the problem with having one more thread? I saw a transfer tweet about some loan move involving a player who plays for a Serie B team, are you telling me people on a United forum really care about fecking serie B?

Snafu17

There's a direct chance we might see him play against United in the EL this season.

provided Mura manages to get through all the 95 qualifying rounds on their budget which is about a pack of crisps

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why can’t there be a new thread for these lower league tweets? This forum has threads for everything, what’s the problem with having one more thread? I saw a transfer tweet about some loan move involving a player who plays for a Serie B team, are you telling me people on a United forum really care about fecking serie B?
Put the guy on ignore if you don't want to see them. Creating a different thread won't stop the the alerts.

All the moaning will only encourage people to post more and more of them.

IrishRedDevil

It’s pathetic that they post tweets that are 1 and 2 days old in an attempt to be relevant or funny or whatever they are trying to achieve. We don’t care about tweets from 1/2 days ago as if it was important the news would already be being discussed.

Funky Futurista

Jeez you guys really are touchy when it comes to this. Fridge is not doing this to be a WUM, he's doing it because there are other people who enjoy lower league football and have an interest in it. It's not his fault that the United tweets have dried up. The fact that every tweet about United is overly discussed in here is proof enough that the fans are impatient for tweets about the club, but don't take your anger out on someone who's doing this to be nice to others. Go complain on Twitter or something.

AaronRedDevil

We definetly need midfielders. Its our weakest area if Pogba goes and of course a right wing. we have 2 players that can play right wing. James and maybe mata. Hopefully James can bring something

BarstoolProphet

Jeez you guys really are touchy when it comes to this. Fridge is not doing this to be a WUM, he's doing it because there are other people who enjoy lower league football and have an interest in it. It's not his fault that the United tweets have dried up. The fact that every tweet about United is overly discussed in here is proof enough that the fans are impatient for tweets about the club, but don't take your anger out on someone who's doing this to be nice to others. Go complain on Twitter or something.
Oh, he is. That much is obvious. Stop trying to pretend he's doing it to keep lower league fans updated. The tweet notification was a great feature, now it's being ruined by irrelevant tweets from a WUM. Might aswell allow old tweets also.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So... We have a long list of tweeters who are banned, so we're not allowed to post them. We're also now getting complaints about lower league teams - So what is it? Prem and CL clubs only?

So the number of tweets allowed are relatively low anyway - Then we get people constantly moaning that there aren't enough tweets?

Why don't we just keep this thread as it is and if you want only top tier tweets, just follow Di Marzio or check the trending topics on twitter?

The impatience is ridiculous. If theres anything to tweet about United, it'll be tweeted and it'll be in here very quickly.

Giggsyking

Lemina is the exact definition of the mediocre player. I hope the rumors are false, but if Ole is interested in him, it will be a big disappointment.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Generally speaking, the problem has never been the player - it's always been Fatty.

It's just the clear pattern of how the players under his agency down tools, play poorly, sulk or deliver messages in the media when another club becomes interested.

This guy is playing real life Football Manager and sucks in extremely talented youngsters with promises of money at a young age.

The only positive outcome out of the last 10 years of Raiola is one day there will be some regulation on the influence of agents and there will be limits on cuts they can take etc. But it's probably a decade or two away before being a thing.

haram

Generally speaking, the problem has never been the player - it's always been Fatty.

It's just the clear pattern of how the players under his agency down tools, play poorly, sulk or deliver messages in the media when another club becomes interested.

This guy is playing real life Football Manager and sucks in extremely talented youngsters with promises of money at a young age.

The only positive outcome out of the last 10 years of Raiola is one day there will be some regulation on the influence of agents and there will be limits on cuts they can take etc. But it's probably a decade or two away before being a thing.
Pogba wants to leave for his career. Agent is a cnut but lets be honest with where we are as a club.

izec

Pogba is the last player we have under Raiola. So if he moves, good thing is we dont have to deal with him anymore. Hopefully we have learnt our lesson.

But Pogba saw United always as a short term solution IMO. He wanted a few years here, maybe pick up some trophies, and move to Spain. Raiola didnt change him in that aspect. He has influence on some players, but the majority of them are under him for a reason.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Pogba wants to leave for his career. Agent is a cnut but lets be honest with where we are as a club.
It's more than that though, the whole episode started in the first stint.

I don't doubt that Pogba wants to leave for his career, but the slimyness of it all comes from Raiola. Good players have left Man United before - so that's not an issue, it happens.

haram

I don't doubt that Pogba wants to leave for his career, but the slimyness of it all comes from Raiola. Good players have left Man United before - so that's not an issue, it happens.
Yeah, as Sir Alex said, the agent is a shitbag.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We definetly need midfielders. Its our weakest area if Pogba goes and of course a right wing. we have 2 players that can play right wing. James and maybe mata. Hopefully James can bring something
We need midfielders, but we need good midfielders or we are on a downward path, if we aren't already.

Bestietom

It's Pogba also ,the video proves it.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

AC Milan sign Rade Krunic from Empoli for a reported fee of 8 million euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.