Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Strangest transfer of the summer
They wanted Semedo as part of the Griezmann deal, but Barca slammed the door on it.

Be quite interesting to see what Simeone can do with Trippier, think playing there might improve him even though he's 28 already.

bucky

Sky sources: Everton agree deal in principle to sell Ademola Lookman to RB Leipzig for £22.5m.

ChaddyP

:lol:

I literally had a thought in bed last night that I wonder how long it will be when journos and ITKs get their own announcements when they move! Not even 12 hours!
I can't believe someone had the scoop on David's transfer before he did :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Apparently it's for only 29 MP. What a horrible deal for Dortmund, they bought him for a little less than that last season and after a pretty good season you'd think his valuation would've gone much higher than that.

Can't think of any logic behind this move other than Diallo forcing it, even then they could've held out for much more than 29 MP. There was a discussion before about this in the Bundesliga thread (I can't find the 19/20 one) that I think Dortmund would be weak defensively if they sold Diallo. Now they have Hummels, Akanji, Zagadou and then Toprak (who is sh*t) and Balerdi (who is unproven).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Sky sources: Everton agree deal in principle to sell Ademola Lookman to RB Leipzig for £22.5m.
Weird how he never got a proper look-in under Silva. @SilentWitness - what’s the verdict from Everton fans in general on this one? I know Bernard picked up a bit towards the end of the season, but from the outside looking in I’d definitely prefer Lookman to him or Walcott.

Robertd0803

Fair play to Trippier for taking a chance in moving to Atletico. Huge move at this stage in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.