Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
If you love where you live, are paid incredible wad to do it, still featuring in the team, and have won a sh!Tload there, why on earth should he be forced to jump into any move that doesn't suit him?

Clubs have to learn this can happen if they overdo the length of contract or amount of wedge.
That's my take on it too, stay there for another 3 years making €51m over that period or join a club in England making half that? Can guarantee everyone here would do the exact same thing.

Same as our own Sanchez really, why would he move if hes making what he is? Only difference is Bale was useful for Real.

On a side note anyone suggesting Sanchez or Lingard are better than him and wouldn't take him on loan are deluded, even a half motivated, golf obsessed Bale would become our best player instantly (sad to say that), and that includes Pogba.

Wolvereen

I’d take Bale on loan with Madrid paying part of his wages without question. He, unlike Sanchez, still has game breaking ability that we desperately need. Also fits the mold of being able to play anywhere along the front line which is what Ole wants. A free flowing and flexible attacking front 3. Loan for Bale now and prioritize Sancho next season.

Are people really unsure whether they prefer Bale or Lingard?! Have I been reading this right??

OleGunnar20

Bar some no risk loan, it'd suggest we've learnt absolute nothing from the rewarding of an over the hill Rooney with that insane deal, through to Sanchez.
Agreed.

I don't know what'd be in it for Real but if they were open to a loan with us only paying a small portion of his wages (Isnt he on something insane like 500k p/w?) then maybe it'd be worth a shot.

Anything outside of that then please god no.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Agreed.

I don't know what'd be in it for Real but if they were open to a loan with us only paying a small portion of his wages (Isnt he on something insane like 500k p/w?) then maybe it'd be worth a shot.

Anything outside of that then please god no.
Bale is on €17m net(!) p.a.

Pavl3n

"...Felix and Fernandes are two of his leading targets and in recent weeks United have further explored the possibility of bringing them to Old Trafford for a potential combined fee of £150m..."
If we could also throw Rojo and/or Damian to sweeten the deal then please.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner

A new CM linked and apparently he plays like Scholes...

croadyman

Please no Fernandes to City. :nervous:
We need another Berba style hijack when Hugo Viana flies in to meet City on Fri. Worked a treat when Chelsea pulled one on Spurs for Willian,however in our current state doubt that we are capable.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I would be happy if Barella joined us. Seems like one of the more realistic targets (if we assume he is one) this summer.

Patrick08

The transfer board has been runs by clown. What more to say. We spent 180 m for these 3 midfielders who can't even control the midfield with and without the ball, and are in danger of letting a midfielder go for free who actually kept some balance because of him being closer to 30 and money being the issue while extending contract of absolute shit as they are younger.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I would be happy if Barella joined us. Seems like one of the more realistic targets (if we assume he is one) this summer.
Would be a sensible move, and one that would be a very good one imo.

PoTMS

Don't think we're actually interested - his agent is just testing the waters. We don't usually do transfers like this. Think he'll join Chelsea.

jesperjaap

That's my take on it too, stay there for another 3 years making €51m over that period or join a club in England making half that? Can guarantee everyone here would do the exact same thing.

Same as our own Sanchez really, why would he move if hes making what he is? Only difference is Bale was useful for Real.

On a side note anyone suggesting Sanchez or Lingard are better than him and wouldn't take him on loan are deluded, even a half motivated, golf obsessed Bale would become our best player instantly (sad to say that), and that includes Pogba.
To be fair, Sanchez for Udinese, Barcelona, Arsenal and Chile has been one of the best wingers in the world over the last decade and also should have instantly been a star player for us.

Bale is set for life regardless, I get the difference in money. But why would you want to stay at a club that you have been influential in wining leagues and champions leagues for when the crowd has turned on you and the manager doesnt want you when you could go to a club with the fans behind you.....not that we are an especially attractive proposition as things stand.

I agree a loan deal would be great business if it was a possibility but I would sign him permanently pretty much for all the reasons you stated

Scorpy

Don't think we're actually interested - his agent is just testing the waters. We don't usually do transfers like this. Think he'll join Chelsea.
Hopefully we're wrong, but I agree with that. Reckon he'll join some other Italian team like Inter or Napoli instead.

jesperjaap

If we could also throw Rojo and/or Damian to sweeten the deal then please.
Sadly I think you could change SOlkjear for Guardiola, Allegri and a couple of other names probably with the exact same story. Unless we were offering insanley higher prices and wages than some of the other sides linked, dont think there is a hope in hell of us signing Felix this summer

passing-wind

This is the sort of rumour I get excited about. I've never heard of him but in my mind he's amazing.
If he could adapt to English football he would easily be one of the most promising midfielders in the league. But not many players from Serie A make that transition, especially in midfield.

jesperjaap

Agree. Watched a little bit of him whenever possible after us being linked before. Be surprised if the big Italian teams arent in for him and Tonali let alone some of Europes biggest clubs. If Frankie DeJong is £70m and Barella is £45m it really is an absolute bargain, different player but just as talented if not more and like DeJOng fits Barcelona perfectly, think Barella does us with the way we should be playing

jesperjaap

Us and CHelsea were very heavily linked with him not that long ago, of course that is just the press. Also the person talkign about him weirdly isnt his agent

jesperjaap

If he could adapt to English football he would easily be one of the most promising midfielders in the league. But not many players from Serie A make that transition, especially in midfield.
I cant think of many Italian midfielders in the premiership myself and they have all been good? (maybe that is telling in itself). From my memory, ironically it seems to have been Italian defenders that have virtually all flopped in our league

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
What this confirms is that El Mercurio and Chilevision were correct i'm assuming. Andy Mitten also took alot of flak over this potential transfer.
No i don't think this confirms anything. He could be making things up and just through a simple tweet, he has targeted the united board. There are no proofs of whether we were interested.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I simply can't get hyped about Italian players anymore. When was the last time there was a decent Italian footballer in the Premier League? Zola?
Doesn't Italy have a decent crop of young midfielders about? This would be a well received transfer here on the Caf.

jesperjaap

Isco also managing fine with a lack of pace too.
Yes, rumours of Isco maybe being available, yet nobody seems to be linked and any comments I have seen of him on here, people seem to be saying he isnt good enough and dont want. Not sure where he would really fit in for us....but he is a fantastic player.

As a whole it surprises me on here many of the names I see people saying arent good enough cant defend or attack, too slow etc etc etc. I wonder sometimes if people have actually watched us play for the last seven years let alone some of the really good players we get linked with

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yes, rumours of Isco maybe being available, yet nobody seems to be linked and any comments I have seen of him on here, people seem to be saying he isnt good enough and dont want. Not sure where he would really fit in for us....but he is a fantastic player.

As a whole it surprises me on here many of the names I see people saying arent good enough cant defend or attack, too slow etc etc etc. I wonder sometimes if people have actually watched us play for the last seven years let alone some of the really good players we get linked with
Isco would be brilliant for us. His touch and technique is beautiful to watch.

Scorpy

Can see him joining Chelsea as Hazard's replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.