Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Neves can't run either but people seem to want him. There is no better passer in world football than Kroos.
Exactly. I know there is a thing of this team being lazy cnuts but we also have an issue of having a team that treats the ball like a bomb. We need more quality as well as endeavour.

Pair up Kroos with an enforcer like Rice, like he had Casemerio at Real, and we might start controlling games again.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'd imagine roughly none of us have been sat down watching Swansea play ball this season.

Be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

Welbeckham

I would be happy if we once in a while tried to make that kind of signing instead of trying to sign him for £80m after one season in Leicester. James has insane pace, could potentially be a frightening player if he develops well. Still looks more like a player who will join some mid-table club, for example Bournemouth as Fraser’s replacement.

Posh Red

I'd imagine roughly none of us have been sat down watching Swansea play ball this season.

He looks really exciting to be fair. Can’t remember which team but I remember him putting in a really good performance against one of the top premier league sides. Possibly City?

settembrini

I youtubed him after he scored that goal in the cup where he sprinted from his own half. Reminded me a bit of a Tottenham era Aaron Lennon. I quite liked Aaron Lennon back then therefore I hope we buy him.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

I will have seen more than most my local puts most of their matches on. He is an exciting youngster had a few really good games recently.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Have you watched him a lot? Tell us more about him please x
Seen him in a few matches and some highlights.

Kid has insane pace. Destroyed city in the cup. Once he gets in his stride he reminds me of Bale. This clip demonstrates his pace perfectly

He seems to be comfortable playing left and right sides so he’s pretty flexible

I want to see us taking more punts on players like him and Godfrey before they go elsewhere and we regret it or pay double 2 years later

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Seen him in a few matches and some highlights.

Kid has insane pace. Destroyed city in the cup. Once he gets in his stride he reminds me of Bale. This clip demonstrates his pace perfectly

He seems to be comfortable playing left and right sides so he’s pretty flexible

I want to see us taking more punts on players like him and Godfrey before they go elsewhere and we regret it or pay double 2 years later
I'd sooner us sign these type of up and coming platers, rather than the galactico signings we've been making

cyberman

Our front line is nothing but pace. We need ball players up there IMO.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
At the risk of sounding like Tim Sherwood, I'd actually be delighted to see us bring in some young and hungry British players who might have a greater appreciation for playing at United than our current crop has.

I know nothing about Daniel James, but I really like Maguire. Loves bringing the ball out from the back, he's great in the air (our biggest defensive weakness?), and I still remember how he came across during the WC. The guy was 10 foot tall, he loved every minute of being on the big stage, he really seemed like a man possessed. He was also boss last night against City.

As well as that, these are realistic signings. With rumours of possible outs and the necessity for loads of ins, we will have to be so efficient in order to avoid a soap opera Summer. These signings allow us to do that.

Erictheking7

From the trawler in front of the seagulls.........
Dan James has had a really good breakthrough season with Swansea and was linked a few times with Citeh. Probably due to his performance against them in the cup.
He's also forced his way into the Welsh team, scoring the winner recently against Slovakia. Has played mainly on the left when I've watched him.
Young, rapid and an eye for goal. Makes too much sense.

DarkRed

I would be happy if we once in a while tried to make that kind of signing instead of trying to sign him for £80m after one season in Leicester. James has insane pace, could potentially be a frightening player if he develops well. Still looks more like a player who will join some mid-table club, for example Bournemouth as Fraser’s replacement.
Fast welsh winger - brings back memories of his coach in the NT :drool:

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Dan James has had a really good breakthrough season with Swansea and was linked a few times with Citeh. Probably due to his performance against them in the cup.
He's also forced his way into the Welsh team, scoring the winner recently against Slovakia. Has played mainly on the left when I've watched him.
Young, rapid and an eye for goal. Makes too much sense.
Giggsy will be putting a word in his ear

ArjenIsM3

I'd sooner us sign these type of up and coming platers, rather than the galactico signings we've been making
Me too. We've tried it that way, didn't work, so let's try something else. The only problem I see with this James kid is he seems to be another speed merchant. We already have one of those in Rashford. Arguably Martial and Lukaku too. We need players that can break down a parked bus too. More technical players like Joao Felix, Bruno Fernandes, Brooks, Maddison, Sancho, etc. Obviously I haven't seen James play so I cannot judge him on anything other than a highlight reel. I just hope I'm wrong and he's got more to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.