Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid reach agreement with Van de Beek
An agreement has been reached on contractual terms with the 22-year-old, but as yet Real Madrid haven't offered Ajax a deal that is acceptable.
That is the next step and a fee of between 60 and 70 million euros could well be enough to tempt the Dutch club to sell
Is another attacking midfielder really a priority for Madrid ?

Thought a top striker would've been a priority for Madrid. Benzema is good but the majority of his goals last season came against regarded La Liga cannon fodder.

Seth.R

Fridge Chutney hasn't posted in a while.

I'm dying to hear League 2 transfer updates.

:/

bucky

That's what years of practice does to you.:lol:
Rule of thumb has always been for me, that it is all horse shit, but at times I still get sucked in and with some rumours there's just too much to it, to be completely false. However, this summer, I really don't know what to think.

Sanche7

My God, I remember laughing at my Liverpool buddies when Pool paid 75 mill for VVD and now we have paid 85 mill for frigging slab head. Guess I won't be going to work for a few days.
Just hope he delivers, not a big fan of his but if he can improve our shaky defense, I'm all for it. Welcome Maguire

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Rule of thumb has always been for me, that it is all horse shit, but at times I still get sucked in and with some rumours there's just too much to it, to be completely false. However, this summer, I really don't know what to think.
We always get linked to players, but this season it has been on a mammoth scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.