Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_F

We better spend the Lukaku money on a starting 11 attacker, or there will be riots next year. Manzukic alone isn't anywhere near enough.
From who? Our fans? Doubt it.

I think Manzukic can be a decent option, especially with a long Europa League campaign. He’s different to anything else we’ve got and we need some depth for the front three.

Not signing a striker after Lukaku leaves would be similarly criminal to not replacing Herrera/Fellaini. Considering Martial/Rashford will both start games, who else do we have to cover upfront if one gets injured? Greenwood, then we’re back to Lingard/Mata for the right. Or moving one of them from the left, which means we rely on James/Sanchez for that position.

Amarsdd

You think a 33 year old forward can make an impact in a, normally, tough league to get accustomed to?
of all strikers out there in Europe, Mandzukic fits the PL style the most. But at most we will be signing him as a squad option who is different than the ones we have as Ole has made it clear he wants to play a fluid fast frontline.

BlahRules

Sounding petty and futile I am not sure which leaves me feeling more frustrated, no final day signing....or signing Mandzukic
Feelings mutual mate. This transfer window is the same as last season. Not improving key areas that’s required, and the whole world can see it but out little eddy

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
So we are getting 68.7M pounds. Appalling piece of business from Woodward this, after dragging it till the last day. Feck off
That's way more than he's actually worth. The apalling business bit happened when you signed him. I wonder how many installments have been agreed on. With Inter being a Serie A club, I expect around 10 or so :)

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

Well at least next season we can focus on the league as we won't be in any European competition. Completely disillusioned by our board, how can "the world's biggest club" be run by people this incompetent.

prateik

So we are getting 68.7M pounds. Appalling piece of business from Woodward this, after dragging it till the last day. Feck off
And that is with add-ons... We are guaranteed about 55m (according to Di Marzio)

Let's get the pitch forks out.

Jimmy_Bond

If Palace are willing to sell Zaha, we could get him for less that Williams considering the sell on we have. In my opinion, Zaha would be a better signing.

I also feel like Palace would rather sell to us than Everton, as they will view Everton more as a competitor.

Would love his to happen, but can't see it. Also don't think Ed's ego would allow him to spend so much on someone he sold for so little.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Mandzukic or nothing today it is. Won't stop a new story linking us to to someone emerging every hour for the clicks though!

Thanos

Brilliant last minute deals by Arsenal IMO, don't know much about this Tierney fellow, but seems highly rated.

Also Spurs even without Dybala would have a sensational deadline day.

tuk3r

Woodward will get De Gea to sign a new contract and we'll be made to suck it up as the best signing of the window.

Our squad is so thin at the minute.

NJM78

Pepe, Cabelos, Tierney and Luiz. Not too shabby. They lost a CB, signed one, lost a CM, signed one, lost a full back, signed one. Then signed a coveted right forward to add to their already very good attack. Good business. Think they will get that 4th spot this season.

slored1

Surely Spurs can't pull 4 signings off in a day. Although if they do, I think they can challenge for the title and their attacking depth puts them up there with City.

Eddy_JukeZ

Let's sign him up.
He's on the decline and rapidly.

Edit: Just peeked his goal stats for last season. I am shocked he scored 40. He looked awful in the CL when I watched him.

Still, he wouldn't come here and he'd demand obscene wages.

NJM78

Surely Spurs can't pull 4 signings off in a day. Although if they do, I think they can challenge for the title and their attacking depth puts them up there with City.
I would so enjoy Spurs winning the league over City or Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.