Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josep Dowling

Love how people like Rio and Scholes and other fans who said we needed 3-4 additions to really take the squad up a level were told that this isn't Fifa/FM career mode and that covid will make that impossible.

Now we're seeing our main rivals not having much issue bringing in new additions recruitment wise irregardless of any excuses they'd have not to. City and Arsenal both have brought in 2 players and are looking for more and Chelsea already have almost 4 in and might end up with 5-6 new additions while we'll likely be ending up with excuses

I'd be livid if I were Ole, he's being set up to fail at this rate
Chelsea are owned by a billionaire who uses the club for his pleasure. He wants to win trophies. Our owners only care about profits. That’s the big difference and why we will never be near the top again until they have gone for good.

acrebo

Chelsea are owned by a billionaire who uses the club for his pleasure. He wants to win trophies. Our owners only care about profits. That’s the big difference and why we will never be near the top again until they have gone for good.
They'll still need to balance the books. For all the talk of "FFP is dead" due to City's money funnelling behaviour, the basic rules will still apply and be upheld by UEFA and the EPL.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
WHY is this still being pushed?

Since SAF retired we have spent £800M plus!

Such a myth that managers arent backed. (Barring falling out with Mou)

Money has been given to us very generously.

Eplel

Apparently the Glazers have blown all our budget on paying people to stan for them on redcafe

Jaxa

WOW Really?

Do you know something we don’t?

I’m glad we have someone from United’s transfer department on the CAF!

Realism Check:

Just because it’s not in the papers or on Twitter does not mean we aren’t looking at other targets.
We live in a world where it's essentially impossible to do transfer dealings without certain tier 1 journalists not knowing about it, and there has been absolutely sod all "concrete" reports on players other than Sancho, i am fairly confident in saying this is probably the case however of course not claiming it to be gospel, more just the unfortunate reality that Man United seem to find themselves in, we are run by clowns mate, you may see that differently, your entitled to your opinion, however i am entitled to mine too, there's no point arguing over in differences of opinion, i am sure we want the same goal

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Apparently the Glazers have blown all our budget on paying people to stan for them on redcafe
But it’s true....not a stan....just fully in the realism camp....we have spent an ungodly amount of money on players and managers HAVE been backed.

If you think spunking nearly £1BN on players isn’t a sign that the owners want to return to the top then I don’t know what is....absolutely perplexed that you think the owners don’t want to see success at United again.

I’ll say it again.

OVER EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION POUNDS

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
We live in a world where it's essentially impossible to do transfer dealings without certain tier 1 journalists not knowing about it, and there has been absolutely sod all "concrete" reports on players other than Sancho, i am fairly confident in saying this is probably the case however of course not claiming it to be gospel, more just the unfortunate reality that Man United seem to find themselves in, we are run by clowns mate, you may see that differently, your entitled to your opinion, however i am entitled to mine too, there's no point arguing over in differences of opinion, i am sure we want the same goal
Of course but we’ll never know the full story & we may be looking at players, allegedly we held talks with Gabriel and if he chose us that deal would have gone through differently, so we’re no as inept as we may think

I don’t think we’re run by clowns but look at the other clubs, we are always written about and Chelsea have more or less had the same stalemate with Havertz than we have with Sancho but the Havertz articles have been few and far between, but United there seems to be every other day.

croadyman

Which other club will be fool enough to pay 350k to him.
Really can't decide if this is happening because Pogba has had word we are signing a couple of quality players or is it just purely Ashton PR stuff ag
Also, can't wait for the old "no value in the market" and "COVID has left us all in uncertain times". Really other teams don't seem effected
Don't worry we aren't too far away from that line now while Chelsea continue to speed away from us further

croadyman

I'd be absolutely apoplectic with anger at the board if I was Ole and we don't improve our first XI. Yes it was a unique season but he surpassed most people's expectations by finishing 3rd last season. Chelsea and Arsenal are building and will be much improved next season. City have strengthened and Liverpool are adding depth to a squad we're already a million miles off competing with.

Ole's done his job. The board owe it to him to do theirs.
He will just slap on a brave face in public but you gotta believe behind the scenes he is absolutely fuming at the board and don't blame him for that one bit

SER19

They've generously spent some of the clubs money on the club while lining their own pockets :lol:
Ya it's been so good of them to let the club use the money. :lol: also so much of that outlay was due to their own dreadful running of the club, lack of direction, no director of football and managers inheriting bigger and bigger messes. The current manager shouldn't have to pay for sins of half a decade ago

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This "Here We Go" shit is starting to get annoying now.

Of course it would be great if it was for us but the fact its a thing by itself speaks volumes.
I know what you mean mate. It's all a bit cringe. People on twitter are just blowing so much smoke up his arse, the poor bloke thinks he's got some Terminator catch phrase.

croadyman

United would sign one marquee player and consider the job done. Chelsea know that wouldn't even make a dent in the gap between them and Liverpool, credit to them for a significant improvement.

Pulisic was also an excellent addition before the ban.
Yeah they are showing us up for the inept organisation we have been since those yankee leeches got their filthy hands on this great club

Dan_F

Oh praiseth the overlords who allow us to spend the money that we generate, while leaving us hundreds of millions in debt, and a stadium that is being left behind. It might also be added that they are the ones responsible for all that wasteage, by having zero clue how to run the football side of the club.

prateik

This terminating contract is happening a lot this season..
Juve are doing it with a couple of their players as well..

croadyman

I wouldn't complain about Grealish, but only if we also address RW. You cannot expect an youngster like Greenwood to play the majority of the season and sustain his form.
Yeah feel exactly the same and seeing Chelsea sign all these players while we do nothing is making me feel depressed and fed up to say the least

SAFMUTD

Exactly, he should think to himself....what would Conte do in this situation? :lol:

In reality though they know Ole won't kick up that much of a fuss as he loves the club too much so they know what they are doing. I think it has to be fan led which is never going to happen.
Loves the club AND wont be getting a chance to manage any top team so its a hard hard possition for him. He cant even bluff about leaving.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Chelsea getting Havertz, Thiago Silva and Chilwell by the weekend.

In that same time frame we're hoping our club captain doesn't receive jail time in Greece.

It's going to be a great season :lol:

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

We have a clear plan for how we will bridge that 33 points to Liverpool....by sticking with what we have and hoping and praying they drop points?

Silverman

How can Chelsea afford €80m + €20m for Havertz after signing Werner, Ziyech as well as probably Chillwell for €50m and Silva on massive wages and we won't spend €120m on Sancho?

romufc

How can Chelsea afford €80m + €20m for Havertz after signing Werner, Ziyech as well as probably Chillwell for €50m and Silva on massive wages and we won't spend €120m on Sancho?
Their owner/ board / DoF are all singing of the same sheet. Trophies.

Manutd owners / Ed are on different books to the manager and fans. Profit v trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.