Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
While we look again to be putting all of our focus on 1 transfer target
WOW Really?

Do you know something we don’t?

I’m glad we have someone from United’s transfer department on the CAF!

Realism Check:

Just because it’s not in the papers or on Twitter does not mean we aren’t looking at other targets.

Deery

Dreary
It’s increasingly looking like we will panic and buy Jack Grealish for £80m at the end of the transfer window, like we always do..

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It’s increasingly looking like we will panic and buy Jack Grealish for £80m at the end of the transfer window, like we always do..
I know.. I for one am absolutely sick of us panicking and buying Jack Grealish for £80m.

Rolaholic

I know.. I for one am absolutely sick of us panicking and buying Jack Grealish for £80m.
Yup, might as well acquiesce to Dortmunds demands for the better player if we ever think of stumping up near what Villa want for him

Reynoldo

Managers have left clubs for less. Solskjaer should be fuming
Exactly, he should think to himself....what would Conte do in this situation? :lol:

In reality though they know Ole won't kick up that much of a fuss as he loves the club too much so they know what they are doing. I think it has to be fan led which is never going to happen.

Reynoldo

Yep thats how its going to go isn't it, we'll end up paying close to the fee Dortmund actually wanted but for an inferior player in a less required position...sounds about right

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Exactly, he should think to himself....what would Conte do in this situation? :lol:

In reality though they know Ole won't kick up that much of a fuss as he loves the club too much so they know what they are doing. I think it has to be fan led which is never going to happen.
If Ole fails due to them they will not hesitate to fire him. They will not want the take the blame.

SER19

Ole wouldn't leave there is no other half decent club that would take him and he'd im sure not want to return to Molde. Ed probably knows this.
I disagree, his stock is higher now than it would be after a disastrous year after the board failed him. He's just come 3rd, drastically improved our 3 young strikers, signed pretty well and had us playing good football so certainly hasnt 'failed' at this point. Think most mid level clubs would consider him given experience at United and with top players.

Eg I think he'd easily be considered for parma, marseille, decent German sides and international sides in advance of world Cup. Would have infinitely more options than moyes had upon leaving. Even moyes got sociedad job

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
ANOTHER Member of United’s Transfer Team, WOW, never seen this before, how unprecedented!

Love the implosion here that Chelsea are close to signing an ageing Thiago Silva on a free, Chilwell who wouldn’t have been the most difficult of transfers and Havertz who they’ve been in negotiations with for MONTHS now.

Realll efficient.

United fans need to get the heads out their ass and just be patient.

Deery

Dreary
ANOTHER Member of United’s Transfer Team, WOW, never seen this before, how unprecedented!

Love the implosion here that Chelsea are close to signing an ageing Thiago Silva on a free, Chilwell who wouldn’t have been the most difficult of transfers and Havertz who they’ve been in negotiations with for MONTHS now.

Realll efficient.

United fans need to get the heads out their ass and just be patient.
Nothing to do with what Chelsea are doing, it’s to do with what we are doing absolutely nothing by the looks of it.
The fans will put the pressure on and we’ll overspend at the end of the window.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I am relaxed. If the board and owners do not back the manager, a club legend, then they are dust themselves.

sparx99

I mean i am not using just this transfer as the only example, they signed Ziyech before the window opened months ago, they seen an opportunity to sign Werner when it looked all but done with him going to Liverpool and acted quickly, Chilwell looks to be complete without a whole transfer window worth of negotiations having to take place and the same applies with Havertz also,

While we look again to be putting all of our focus on 1 transfer target and be trying the same thing over and over in hope that Dortmund will just for some reason accept our original proposal in the last 24 hours of the window, there is so much information out there that paints a very clear picture of how we handle transfers and it's absolutely moronic and terrifying that these idiots are in charge of a club such as United.
The same club who blew huge money on Morata and Kepa. The same club who have failed to replace Diego Costa for years. The same club who sold De Bruyne, Lukaku and Mo Salah.

They've done what looks like good business on paper this summer but big fees do not guarantee success and they've not fixed their two most glaring problems in central defence and in goal.

pacifictheme

Very jealous, not even so much of the player they are signing even though he is a fantastic talent and Chelsea will have some squad next year, but just in the way they don't f*** about and seem to get shit done efficiently, while we have the chuckle brothers handling our business.
Havertz has been going on for ages.

If we got sancho for 120 after they pay 100 for havertz it's even more of a bargain imo. Sancho is far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.