Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Love

Mario Lemina will join Fulham on loan with an option to buy.
‘Kinell. There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Just this time last year Utd were linked with him, if I remember correctly... :nervous:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Inter, Roma, and Kolarov's agent will be meeting together to resolve the deal quickly. It seems like Inter aren't interested in Emerson Palmieri anymore.

EDIT: Romano Tweet

Nedved

Ramsey reportedly got 8M as a signing bonus fee on top of those wages. (I also think some marquee Juventus players get a free Ferrari). It makes sense if you're signing a world class player but Ramsey had a big fight to get into the starting lineup so they have overpaid for no real reason. I don't know which other clubs were really fighting for him since i doubt he would have stayed in England. Good for him and his agent.
Did you read my post above? Ramsey is absolutely not on 400k a week.

fezzerUTD

Nah it's total bullshit. Why would Juventus have to pay Ramsay a signing-on fee? There's this weird thing going on around the Cafe that free transfers get what would have been the transfer fee (how are they even calculating that) as a signing-on fee but why on earth would any club do that? Juve signed Ramsay because he was free and cheap. Why else would they have? It's not like anyone else decent were remotely interested.

Ask yourself this, if he was under contract would Juve have happily paid £40m for him?
I think every player gets a signing on fee whether they are bought or not. And usually a loyalty bonus if they don't ask for a transfer within their contract period.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For those wondering whether the Jeff Hendrick to AC Milan links were legit:
You think we have it bad.
Then read about the mighty AC Milan not even being able to out do a Newcastle sales pitch these days

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What the...

Now this is a surprise to me. I thought he'd easily be able to continue playing in the Premier League. I guess the money could have been a lure.

meamth

What the...

Now this is a surprise to me. I thought he'd easily be able to continue playing in the Premier League. I guess the money could have been a lure.
Decent bottom half level player. If he can be a millionaire, take that opportunity.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Hasn't he been Brighton's best player?!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Hasn't he been Brighton's best player?!
Not really, no, but he was a key part of their team. I'm also surprised that Potter would let him go as his versatility and reliability would surely have been useful whilst Potter's still building his team.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Huddersfield's first-choice keeper last season, Kamil Grabara, has gone back to Liverpool for now, so Joel will be directly competing for the spot against Jonas Lossl. I'd say that he has a decent chance of being their #1.
Not bad. Do we have an option to extend his deal and then sell him on?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We do, yeah, but I'm not sure if we have an option to sell him on. We'll have to wait for a United announcement to get that info.
Cheers. I just mean, if he does well there and increases his value, we can use the option and sell him on next summer to whomever.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Cheers. I just mean, if he does well there and increases his value, we can use the option and sell him on next summer to whomever.
Ah, you were referring to the year extension. Yeah, we have that for sure. Let's hope his spell there isn't as bad as his time at Hearts.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Most people won't care about this, but I thought Toni Leistner had a good last season in the Bundesliga, so this comes as a bit of a surprise to me.

Tiber

Even the twitter bullshitters seems to have given up on United news

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
What the...

He's also Australian remember, so that's closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.